Walkthrough?

7 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys! I need help completing Bloon Circles for the “Dusting of the Bloons” badge. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Flag Post

What towers are you using to do these? For all of the maps in that badge, I relied heavily on upgraded spike factories (they are good) along with towers to back them up. Remember to maximize the area of spike factories. Cannon are also pretty good, since they can hit multiple targets and damage everything except for black balloons and stripe balloons, so a cannon at the entrance, and a spike factory nearby is a pretty decent combo. Also if needed, grind older levels for experience and money which can hire agents (although they probably won’t be necessary).
Also good luck!

Flag Post

If you put a 3/2 or 4/2 ice tower near the entrance next to a 3/2 or 4/2 bomb tower you will make mince meat of every bloon except zebras :)

Flag Post

AAAAH EVERY ONE SAYS THAT T WILL GO AGAINST ANYTHING BUT ZEBRAS, WHAT WILL DESTROY ZEBRAS!!!!!!!!!
Also I need help completing EXTREME (main street) on hard if you would give me a few hints that would be awesome and I would be so damn happy

Flag Post

Use farming.
2/3 super monkeys are your friend.
Dart Training Facility is also your friend.
Don’t use Fast Mode.

2/3 boomers can be good still.

Flag Post

4/2 cannon can pop zebra.

Flag Post

Use tack shooters