Easiest Map Discussion!!!

9 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys. Many maps are available in this game so I might also create an easiest map discussion. You must also follow this rules to use this discussion:
1. No swearing or posting silly stuffs/ websites
2. Stay in the topic “Easiest map discussion!!!”
3. Remember to read other people’s opinion and don’t argue about it
4. Use this forum properly
So that’s the rule now how do we use this forum??? Well it’s easy. I will show you what to do using my opinion. Bold text is the headings.

Track: Z-Factor
Why: I just think this track is the easiest because it’s a long track and there’s a lot of space to put your towers. Dartling Gun and Super Monkeys work best.
Your second easiest and why: Archipelago, because the Money Buccaneer is a really good tower and there’s lots of ‘water’ space. Islands around it can be used for Dartling Gun and Super Monkeys.

So that’s how you can use this forum post. Enjoy and I’m looking forward to seeing your opinions.

Flag Post

Track:Park Path
Why:Long and curvy path that is great for Tack/Ice tower.
Second Easiest:Dockside
Why:Same as Park Path

Flag Post

Track: Monkey lane
Why? Because it for beginner >:D
Second: Space truckin
Why? Good for tack and boomerang tower.

Flag Post

Track: Space Truckin’
Why: I just think this track is the easiest because a formation of a 3/2 ninja, a 3/2 bomb, a 2/2 magician and a 2/3 bomb tower can survive to 50 if there is a 2/2 village.
My second easiest and why: Z Factor, because the ninja monkey and Tack tower is a great combo, and then there is a lot of space for Super monkeys with epic range.

Flag Post

Easiest: Monkey Lane because there are lots of areas with overlapping coverage.
2nd Easiest Mount Magma: Mortar spam the spawn

Flag Post

Easly rink then castle

Flag Post

EASIEST MAPTHE RINK

Why: Because it has a square in the middle which bloons passes it 4 times giving the towers in the middle of it have time to pop them.

SECOND EASIEST MAPZ FACTOR

Why: It takes long for a bloon to pass this track, giving towers have more time to pop it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rrobertus02:

Track: Monkey lane
Why? Because it for beginner >:D
Second: Space truckin
Why? Good for tack and boomerang tower.

Agree with this one

Flag Post
Originally posted by avadakedavra666:

EASIEST MAPTHE RINK

Why: Because it has a square in the middle which bloons passes it 4 times giving the towers in the middle of it have time to pop them.

SECOND EASIEST MAPZ FACTOR

Why: It takes long for a bloon to pass this track, giving towers have more time to pop it.

In full agreement with you.