Lost all saved games, buildings, $

12 posts

Flag Post

I just logged in and looks like I lost everything :( Please tell me you can restore it!

Flag Post

Same here. Using Chrome on a Mac. Wonder if that is related

Flag Post

Same thing happened to me just now. And all of the most recent comments in the game from other Kongregate users are saying the same thing. It seems like some problem has happened with the game today which wiped a LOT of players’ saves (including all money & ranks earned)… maybe even everyone’s!

And it’s not just that all our progress got erased; I tried to click on the treasure chest to collect my daily bonus, and it didn’t work. It didn’t open to give me any money. This is actually what led me to notice that my accumulated money & ranks were gone. Maybe game is “just broken” right now?

Flag Post

same happened to me, rank 1 with nothing

Flag Post

Me too…using a Mac and Chrome

Flag Post

lost all money…on mac and chrome too…

Flag Post

and now im level 1 everything else gone

Flag Post

Lost everything on Firefox.

Flag Post

same 4 me :(

Flag Post

Look in the upper right hand corner of teh game. There is a small NinjaKiwi. There should be a small disk icon. If it’s green, you’re good to go. If it’s other colors, your local game is trying to connect to teh server, wait a bit and it should turn green. If is isn’t there at all you’re not connected to the NinjaKiwi server, so the local game doesn’t know your rank, cash, etc. Wait a bit and try again.

When it finally connects, all your levels will be back. Life will go on.

Flag Post

Yay, it’s back! Thanks!

Flag Post

Yay! Thank you AkodoMakama, that was a huge help! I’d give you points for that answer, if this forum had any sort of points system.