Rank 1?

15 posts

Flag Post

Why are we rank 1 we worked a log time to get a high rank like rank 46

Flag Post

Ninja Kiwi’s having server issues, apparently it should get fixed soon :)

Flag Post

I seriously hope this gets fixed.

Soon would be even better- was having some fun, which doesn’t happen very often on Kongregate.

Flag Post

+1 :( Wanted to play my dayli chalenge.

Flag Post

I’ve really gotta admit that I’m impressed at how quickly this issue was dealt with. It’s pretty friggin’ awesome to have a developer so committed, around the clock.

Back to playing a really sweet game!

Flag Post

NOPE it is not fixed, I still lost all of my money and unlocks, lol! This game, ………………………..!

Flag Post

rank 1 from 36 …….. no money…..

Flag Post

Rank 1 to 34

Flag Post

I started to play and was rank 1 after attaining lvl 30. Then I hit refresh and I got my rank 30 back. good deal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sabieudaica:

NOPE it is not fixed, I still lost all of my money and unlocks, lol! This game, ………………………..!

If you migrated your account,go check on NK.

Flag Post

after about a year I thought Id come back and try again. Got up to rank 33, god forbid I refresh my browser. goodbye progress..again.

Flag Post

everytime i load it the first time it shows rank 1, but if you refresh page everything is fine again so try refreshing

Flag Post

Refreshed x 50 and still nothing. The only solution I have found is to delete cache then refresh a few times… which is great if I want to also delete all my other kong data in every other game….

Flag Post

Once again, this stinking game has eaten all my progress.
It reverts me to rank one.
Refresh usually works, but not always.
Twice now I have loaded the game, started a map, only to realise it has forgotten my rank.. Except by then it is too late, it now has saved my “new” rank of 1.
This month, I have been to rank 45, then again to 29, then again to 36, and now im having to do so again.
sheesh!

Flag Post

Happened to me too. Refresh worked for me though.