$250 Special Buildings Field?

5 posts

Flag Post

I guess I misunderstood what it meant. It said something about allowing me to try all of the buildings for free until Dec. 10 or something like that. I assumed that meant I would actually have those buildings, instead it didn’t seem to do anything.

Then I wasted $500 on double cash during the next game, only to find that my super monkey eyes weren’t detecting camo at all, and died very early on because I was expecting them to, as one of the buildings claimed to allow them to.

The tooltips are very deceiving and caused me to waste $750, now I have none. If the field doesn’t give you the buildings, then what does it even do? Does it just waste $250 and that’s it?

Flag Post

I would just like to second what TLI0Inferno said. This is my first return to any BTD games in several years and I feel cheated, hurt, and lied to. At least I didn’t fall for you too hard NinjaKiwi… so much for those lines about “awesomer” and all that other stuff… * cries incessantly *

Flag Post

HI jy

Flag Post

Annoying isn’t it, when you don’t notice the 2012 part at the announcement :)

Flag Post

I asumed that too :/ The only way to activate them is to……….. wait for it…… pay even more money! :D It only allows you to get land to buy the special building. Also to get the full upgrade for it you have to pay 3 times for each bonus it gives you. For example you have to pay for the dart monkey.
$500 Reduce Cost
About $500 Increase Attack Speed
About $750 1 Free Dart Monkey Per 10 Rounds
So you would have to spend about $1750 to get the benifit of a full dart monkey building. Wait until super monkey youll probably spend more than $3000 for full benifit. So you might want to play a bit more… I hope this helps