BTD5 Tips Forum

9 posts

Flag Post

Tip: I always use the Fast Forward button.

Flag Post

Tip: SPAM SUPER MONKEYS ACROSS THE MAP IF YOU CAN!!!

Flag Post

How To Post A Comment On My Tips Forum: Start with the word “Tip:” then type in the Space button after the : like the ones shown above. Then, I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU PUT! As long as it is a tip and ends with a punctuation and starts with a freakin capital.

Flag Post

Nice tips

Flag Post

tip : boomerang good in first wave

Flag Post

Tip: A 4:2 ninja monkey will get you past the first 30 rounds by itself.

Flag Post

3 TIPS

TIp : star of with a 2/3 dart monkey and then a 2/1 monkey apprentice

Tip #2 : banana farms are great on higher difficultys

Tip #3 : a single 2/1 monkey apprentice is enough to pop the lead of all the bloons

Flag Post

Tip: Placement is key.
Tip: Setting target priority can increase the effectiveness of your towers. For example, if monkeyA can pop lead balloons but monkeyB hits faster, monkeyA hits strongest, monkeyB hits first.
Tip: If you use dartling guns, your banana farms should be upgraded 2|4 so you don’t have to worry about grabbing bananas or boxes
Tip: Perfect Temple Gods requires 30000 spent in mortar/bomb, 30k in glue gunners, 30k in monkey apprentice and 30k in other towers.
Tip: If you want to build multiple perfect temple gods, do not buy the range increase for super monkeys.
Tip: Check out bloons.wikia.com

Flag Post
Originally posted by mikesully52:

Tip: Perfect Temple Gods requires 30000 spent in mortar/bomb, 30k in glue gunners, 30k in monkey apprentice and 30k in other towers.

You forgot about ice towers. Although, it’s not necessary to make a perfect one. You can make a real good one with just 10k worth of bomb/mortar, apprentice, ice, glue, and other.

It just takes one temple to win on hard, although you can win on hard a lot cheaper with a few robo monkey/tech terrors.