Recent posts in Wartune on Kongregate page 5

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Bugs post 2.1

pressing my hot event button makes me freeze, i have reloaded, cleared my cache. done everything.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Suggestions post 2.1

Originally posted by Ikciu:

[Wilds] Already visited places should stay with no fog. There is no sense to force us to remember where we have already been.

I actually really like this suggestion. Every 2h reset respawns the fog, then you can start exploring again.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Kong Server 11 - Treated Unfairly

We Really do deserve some compensation and even if we’re to merge not like we’re gonna eat up the other people from other servers ?

Hope This Thread Helps Out on Getting Our Compensation/Merger Rewards.

S11
MeLLoWiND
US EAST
Kong S11

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Spire Beaten Video

Originally posted by Dante1776:

camtasia is not free afaik…and i wont pay for utube videos…

@love 1shoted me with ulti 267k hp 269k crit thunder wave

Wow ,I think I understimated boilwash o.o
I bet Dante Jbird and boilwash oh well failed haha but I see you started to record so I believe you recorded cw ,will be nice to see you in action _

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Wartune mini-client

so are we going to get a mini-client for kong? or we are cupcaked over this matter???

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Suggestions post 2.1

Wilds seems like a good idea executed poorly. Here are some suggestions:

1)Get rid of the fog. Change divine light to give a useful hint where to find the bosses.

2)Auto collect the rewards. I’m tired of going to all that time and effort to hunt the monsters down only to get cheated by chests that drop where I can’t collect or disappear without letting me collect.

3)Not enough monsters. It takes so long to find the monsters and most of the time, they are too low level for me to get credit. (Why in the world do they have lvl 30 boss in Erandel?) I don’t have hours to waste combing the wilds for these things. Add more monsters or add a form of radar/hints to help. I have no problem rewarding players for spending time on the game, but I do have a problem when they are rewarding luck and trolling the rest of us.

4)Monsters reset every 2 hours. However, they should not reset a monster that is in a battle. I got trolled by that 5 times today. I lost 2 bosses and 3 elites because I found them right before the reset time, got a group together, and then the monster vanished on us mid battle. We got 0 rewards, did not lose attempt, but the monster was gone as was all the time spent finding the dang thing and all the time spent getting the dang group together. THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. I wasted 2 hours finding those monsters and was cheated by those resets. That gives me incentive just to solo everything I find because the game will steal it from me if I try to get a group.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Promotion] Limited Crystal Shard Pack

It doesn’t say how many Shards you get for 799 balens in the shop itself.

nothing big just sayin ;)

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / I Quit

When you first start the game you dont notice the lag, but you also dont have access to Cloud City etc, which is when the lag actually begins.

At that point Lag was a huge issue for me as well, So i also experimented, and came up with a few solutions that majorly help. (for me at least)

1: Firefox, I cant say this enough, After trying several browsers this is the best, But you must also do the following.

2: Get the “Clear Console” and “Ghostery” add on. Ghostery will do its own thing, Clear console you will use instead of refreshing. if you start to notice lag, Clear Console.

3: Bypass the Kongregate Chat and background stuff, by playing the game from a new tab.
( At the server selection screen, click just outside the game window and “open in new tab”
then bookmark the new tab, and use that to login in the future. It will be almost full screen and will remove all the Kongregate background stuff ) This was one of the more useful things.

• Do not give out the link #3 gives you, as its connected to your account!
    ( You will be Informed during the process )

Server: US WEST 13
<SHAÐOW> Guild
Assistant Guild Master
Bond™

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Divine Light

Maybe it benefits those who don’t lag or who didn’t just clear cache. By the time I can get to the wilds (if I’m not already there), the light is gone and there is merely the echo of R2 saying trolololol.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / I Quit

Having a better computer does help; my gaming laptop handles wartune much better than my desktop (for email and and word processing) does. I’ve also noted a difference in performance with browsers. I switch between Chrome, Opera, FireFox, and maxthon. Sometimes, when they add a new patch, the game is virtually unplayable until I switch browsers. Not sure why this is, but suspect that as holo stated, different browsers handle flash differently. I am plagued by lag, but for me it’s crappy ISP. I use whichever browser performs the best and switch as needed. That allows me to do well enough in most events, although world boss is sometimes really horrid and pm’s freeze my browser no matter which browser I use.

Flag Post

The rewards for server merge mostly go to the bigger cashers and to the top guild/BRs. If we were R2 instead of kong, all our servers would probably have been merged 1-3 times by now. Are you upset about the +50 mount? Far as I know, that’s the biggest advantage of the server merge events.

From what I’ve been told, alts and “retired” accounts that are still in use (by other than the original owner) do artificially increase the population stats used to decide if a merge is needed. How much it affects it, I’m not sure. The mods might know. I think they check activity as well as log ins, but not certain on that.

redhoe99,

Attacking other posters isn’t constructive and could result in getting the thread locked.
If anyone is cheating, it often dies out on its own in a few months; keeping a retired character viable is expensive in time and money, so those retired characters get weaker and weaker compared to active players as time goes by.
Guild BR and sheer numbers are not able to overwhelm a smaller guild that has enough strong players to take/hold the mystery towers and dps the ward. All a guild really needs is 4 OPs the other side can’t beat (1 for each mystery tower) while the rest dps and they will win; if the other side can’t take a tower, all those players hitting the ward earn 0 points and the ward heals so fast that any damage they do is erased. That doesn’t make them losers; just means that the system the devs set up favors high individual BRs over high guild BR. Not a big shock for such a cash intensive game.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Spire Beaten Video

camtasia is not free afaik…and i wont pay for utube videos…

@love 1shoted me with ulti 267k hp 269k crit thunder wave

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Blacklist of events/systems

My comments to the original post…

1) Wild Event:
I agree and think it’s sad. This actually had the prospect of being a nice addition to other events. The boss fights are quite interesting and the rewards are not bad. However, endless searching for monsters (often in vain) in a game where you already spend so much time not playing the game (because you spend time searching for mp team, tok team, arena team, map team etc) is kind of ruining it all. The stupid darkness doesn’t add to your happiness either.

More monsters, more frequent refresh of monsters, less darkness and this will be a nice activity.

2) Gods Descent:
Agree… So boring and so time consuming.

3) Downgrade 3×3 to 3×2 formation:
Agree… 3×3 was more fun. Not a biggie for me personally though since I hardly do arena anymore.

4) Lack of inventory/expensive inventory unlock and no 9999 stacks:
Agree… This is truly annoying. Sometimes I hear the argument that the absence of 9999 stacks is because they want you to pay for extra inventory space. I’m sure that is true. However, I’ve had all 3 tabs fully unlocked since vouchers were removed and I still have storage problems. We need larger stacks or a 4th tab.

5) Not having a skill book on every single sylph:
Agree… This is single handedly the thing that have triggered my anger most so far in this game. It’s by far the most disgusting way of making money I’ve ever seen in a game. Forcing people to lose things they’ve already paid for and have them buy it over and over again.

6) Boring Tanks events; low drop rate Blood/Heal rune; Blood/Heal/Brutal/etc Runes do not give rune exp anymore:
Tanks are boring, true that. But most of my tank battles are over in less than 5 min so not a big problem. I already have all the runes that never drops and if I didn’t, I could buy them in CW shop.

7) Cloud City being main login place:
This is annoying yes. The day they introduced this was the day I could no more log on to wartune from my tablet to do basic stuff like getting plants, starting blitz etc, because all of a sudden all system resources was gone.

8) Circuit Quests:
Agree… I like the idea of having small quests to do while waiting for scheduled event or when having some time to spare but the current implementation could’ve been better. I think with a setup similar to the daily devotion this could be more interesting. Like, kill 50 L1 sylphs, 50 L2 sylphs,…, 200 monsters of same level, deliver 20 messages … Like a checklist. Then there could be a reward ladder with less rewards for the easy grabs and better rewards if you do it all (including the sylph grinding)

9) Temporary Medallions/Mounts:
Agree… the temp mounts are annoying. If there was a way to get what it took to have them constantly then fair enough. But get PvP shards for 6 months to have a mount for 7 days, that’s just rediculous.

10) System message spam of people achieving items:
Agree… please remove this. Or leave us an option to turn it off at least.

11) Reject invatation as auto setting that turns itself on:
Agree… Seriously, how hard can this be to fix?

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Which is most boring...and why?

Originally posted by Holosoth:

Perhaps they could do to CQ what they did to 3v3 arena. Reduce the number of CQs needed to get the end reward but make the rewards more frequent. If necessary, scale them for balancing reasons.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have an estimate for how long 200 CQs take?

From my experience, it took about 60 hours of game play to complete all 200… They should at least get rid of the CQ’s that deal with party dungeons. Those are annoying :P

Topic: Wartune / [Promotion] Spirit Covenant and VIP Luxury Packs

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Merge S1 + S5/S6/S7/S10

Originally posted by Runawaysnaggle:

Another 2 just quit last night from my guild on S1. Is there any update on this Green or they just nodding and smiling if responding at all?

Add two more..

Flag Post

Originally posted by CreaterC:

agreed

Flag Post

Gotta say circuit quests, the rewards are worthless in my opinion for the time lost. I would retract my statement if they allowed you to obtain imperials seals, but nope

Flag Post

Hi, the R2 system is simple, we may or may not like it, no newbie player getting into the game would want to start from scratch on a server where 90% of players are 1 1/2 year ahead. So they create a new server they put the label NEW on it, so almost every new comers choose this one. After maybe 6 months they have a nice population and all older servers are slowly losing peoples every now and then, here the merge. Maybe they choose randomly or based on the conditions, total br etc don’t know.

Almost nobody of a little server is happy when a merge happen even if s8 was almost dead when our merge happen to s2, by the way we did not had any compensation “S2 was merged with S8 on Thursday the 30th of May 2013”, R2 merge us at the same time as alot of armorgames ones without any notice. Rewards are not so good anyway we get some thousands insigna and 3m gold if we are in the top1 guild. Today probably less than 10% of s8 are still playing.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Wartune mini-client

Seems they are making one—

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?132827-Announcement-About-Wartune-Mini-Client&p=1046322#post1046322

Flag Post

not being VIP.

Flag Post

Good Evening Jaxx,
I would like to first state that I agree with the fact Server 11 should have been included in the server merger with the other east servers and yes we should in some way should be awarded some form of compensation. But as we all know that this will not happen. The game has gone downhill and has become nothing more than a money grab as they keep adding content that only benefits cashers.
When was the last time we saw any compensation from R2/7Road or Kong. I think the last time I can remember anything was over 6 months ago.
Now to the meat of the issue that you speak of,
From the emails that I have received from R2 and Kong pertaining to the above mentioned events/issues, I have received 2 main reasons and the other is my speculation as many complaints/tickets have been filed with R2 and Kong and some of these reason I will give below are paraphrased from the emails that I have received back from both R2 and Kong.
1. The Login Stats for the server show Sever 11 as a viable server. Server 11 Stats where higher than the other servers included in merger except for Server 4 so Server 11 did not warrant a merger.
2. The amount of money being cashed on Server 11 again shows the server as viable. This is a fault of all cashers on server 11, there have been many players on Server 11 that have spent large amount of cash over the past 6 months inflating the stats again. To be honest I feel this is a very lame excuse as the game has completely gone the way of the casher and no new real content has been added just events and Items for you to keep up with the jones’s. The cost has outweighed the gain for many many many months now.
3. Server 2 and the others mentioned have players that have cashed more than any other server. IE BAG/Raek/Blud/Nixxy/Boom/Bob and many others. 55 players in the top 100 cross server rankings are all part of sever 4 so yes I would have to agree with the BIAS you speak off. You have to keep your CASH COW’s HAPPY. Server 14 had no business being part of the merger as they were a brand new server but the issue there was that server did not take off the way they hoped and needed to move the few real players over to an active server as the stats on sever 14 where subpar at best.
4. One of the biggest reasons Server 11 stats are over inflated is the Fact that you and many others in the Guild IMPOSSIBLE on Server 11 have not allowed players that have quit the game to stay retired. The constant logging in of multiple players using either there Dlink or Kongregate account usernames and passwords that have quit the game has inflated the stats and will keep Server 11 from merging. So to be really honest you and your comrades have caused part of the issue. So you can complain all you want but as stated you helped cause this issue. Your Alts of BAXX HAXX GAXX and many others have been well documented and with all the complaints by many players on Server 11 and even within your own guild has put the server under investigation (Direct quote from R2) and could harm all the players on the server. I REALLY HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT. Your arrogance and need to cheat the game and the other players should have been punished long ago but instead R2 and Kong have done nothing about your cheating and have not just allowed it on Server 11 but on all servers, so to be honest I should not call it cheating as it has been allowed so all I can say to you is thank you for your support.
Here is the Email from the R2Games Support Elves:
JUL 20, 2014 | 09:24AM CST
GM Hera replied:
Hi,
I want to thank you for taking the time in submitting your concern regarding violations of the Terms of Service. Please be assured that your concerns are very important to my team and me and I assure you we want to resolve it as quickly as possible. As the lead for the Behavioral Department, I take these matters very seriously. No need to apologize I do understand where you are coming from. The player Jaxx, was reported over to Kongregate for them to investigate and handle the situation from their side. I seriously wish I could take immediate action. But as I said before unfortunately I cannot. Thank you for your understanding.
Isabeau
R2Games

Thank you for your time and support,
Isabeau
R2 Games Team
How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and have a great evening.

Flag Post

List is a pretty accurate list of most folk’s pet peeves.
Only other stuff I’d add is casher gripes. It’s harder (aka more expensive) to get the event items now. Even the spending events have gotten more expensive. Remember when top rewards from consumption events were at $300 instead of $500? Also the “gambling” aspect of these events is highly unfair to cashers. Some get lots of good drops from comparatively few chests while others buy max chests for days and can’t get the good drops. The exchange for extra mount cards has actually made this worse. Someone gets the mount card 2+ times from 200 chests and makes bank on the event while someone else buys 800 chests just to trade for the mount. Get a bad luck streak that lasts months at a time while those system messages rub your face in everyone else having good luck and it causes lots of frustration and anger.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Wilds Complaint

The bosses are 100% recycled. They have a few new tricks like stun and chaos, but they are the same we’ve faced in solos, mps, spire, etc…