Recent posts in Wartune on Kongregate page 5

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Announcement] Class Wars Return April 24th!

Originally posted by Dante1776:

on finals top bracket, everyone meets everyone? so again we have to play 15 games or its just luck?

1st bracket facing all other 15 players
2nd bracket same win facing

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:

Good questions guys, can’t promise I’ll get an answer as to the absent final, where you place, but asked anyway.

ty GFFG ^^

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / what should be the third fate guadian for knight?

The first fate guardian of knight provides physical attack and hp,the second one provides defense and hp and i think the third one should provide block and hp. what do you people think about it ?

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Strip Stun

I agree with you on that KS but have to add with regard to the “Just my opinion, but skills/runes that keep a player from acting are a fairly cheap way to win; you’re not winning through being a better player, just through having an advantage the other player doesn’t.” the same can be true for any skill or item, I may have higher level gems, or better gear than someone I fight, and if I paid for them, it’s even less me being a “better player” but I either spent more time in game or spent more money. Better is really hard to show, it’s clear when you are sure you’re gonna lose and the opponent chooses the wrong skill, or throws one that you anticipated first and countered, but it’s really hard to determine someone is better just because they won, even if they do or don’t use mire rune or hs. (fully my own opinion, others may disagree)

Flag Post

Good questions guys, can’t promise I’ll get an answer as to the absent final, where you place, but asked anyway.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

5 days since ticket filed – soon we will get a notification for a comp pack for the delay in comp pack, which will probably be delayed and/or have to come in batches.

and to think all this could be solved by making the unicorn permanent…

Flag Post

on finals top bracket, everyone meets everyone? so again we have to play 15 games or its just luck?

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / maybe i've understand why we lag

its bcuz of mounts.. in lvl 30-39 ame mine u dont lag at all and in 40-80 ame u lag a whole lot

Flag Post

Originally posted by mownika:

why the top 100 will not be qualified for CW finals.?what about the new upcoming players>? atleast 17 – 100 will recieve 1500 GC and above?

no, now CW final breaks in 2 brackets, TOP 16 (1st) and 17-100 (2nd)

in pre if you are in top 16 you can enter the 1st bracket which means your lowest is rank 16 even you absent for final

check the “?” for detail in CW

Flag Post

why the top 100 will not be qualified for CW finals.?what about the new upcoming players>? atleast 17 – 100 will recieve 1500 GC and above?

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Springtime - Recharge Bonus

why is this banner still up? this sale ended 5 days ago.

Flag Post

Originally posted by gammaslayers:

Can someone explain the changes? I read the ? text and am still confused. Does this mean that players ranked 17 and below in prelims have 0 chance of making it into the top 16?

yes if your ranking in pre is 17+ you can never reach TOP 16 for final

Flag Post

Originally posted by gammaslayers:

Can someone explain the changes? I read the ? text and am still confused. Does this mean that players ranked 17 and below in prelims have 0 chance of making it into the top 16?

umm…i dont think so…top 100 in prelims get into finals…but considering that way u put it…probably not, probably…unless someone doesnt show or smth

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Soul Crystal Event warning

Originally posted by kenkjytecher:

if they give us this event for get whipts,will we have a whipts event ?

Hey who knows? they might give us a SC event instead which is a huge slap to all our faces lol

Though im personally trading in my SC to whips, bcos i am close to l3 mount, the whips i get from the trade in are enough to get a l3 stable next mount event at least :))

Flag Post

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Suggestions post 2.1

Dear R2,

May I ask for endless astral event as well? Yellow and red astrals coming rare anyway.

Thank you in advance.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Soul Crystal Event warning

Agree with Shiranago. Further more 2 whips for 10 SC is a very good price. SC comes much more frequent and more quantity.

It is just matter of priority: you want Mount or Soul Engraving. If your gems are low you could prefer mount.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Astral for knight

Goddess blessing is the astral that any class player should be using. When you reach level 70, go crit build too+ also use Guardian Angel to avoid crit hits on you. For now, use goddess. Your block should be low anyway now for it to proc all that well.

Flag Post

hmm a rare discussion where I can see where all responders are coming from…

personally I think if your using will destroyer, you should prioritise Block. as I feel its not a good move to work on neither crit or block.
as everyone works their basic stats, thus these two stats can be game changers in many situations.

but I also agree that (again only if your not a crit knight) that you should go to 60 and take both.

also one of the knights talents is based entirely on your ability to block. where as the other astrals being discussed have no effect on knight talents.

that said…. I was a will destroyer tank build to about 60.
now I use snipers edge, determination, enshieldment AND goddess blessing. and of course fortitude, force and willpower
so im trying to have the best of all worlds….

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Suggestions post 2.1

Originally posted by Obsinth:

i agree with maldrete the event are completly out of hand if you cant afford to spend as much as a car u can get new mounts cloths etc you should make the game more playable for all people not just major cashers almost everyone cashes alil bit stop being so greedy, the low to moderate cashers might spend a bit more if they had a chance of attaing some of the exclusive items. if you look at it you would probably make more money off of us players instead of loseing people due to the fact that we cant compete with the heavy casher people

couldn’t agree more… its mind boggling
I understand keep the guy dropping 10k a month happy…
I don’t understand this seeming desire not to have customers that spend less than a grand a month.
ive spent about 300 dollars in 10 months of playing.
id probably be spending at least 100 a week. if it was even slightly worthwhile…..
and surely we outnumber grand a week players at least a hundred to one…

the fact that they ignore these basics of customer relations, is evidence in itself of these people being scam artists.
just need a precedent….. companies like this need to be successfully sued. in order to protect future consumers from being taken advantage of.

underage gambling throughout the game,
misleading advertising and product information, that often leads to R2 making money off their mistakes.
clearly stolen, sound effects, music and designs.
created by “communists”, exploited by the very worst of “capitalists”….. time for companies like this to be placed with Ponzi schemes
and evangelical “charities”.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Strip Stun

From what I heard, the 100% slow for 3 turns meant you could take no action at all for three turns. Could be the person who told me that was wrong; haven’t seen any high level mire runes yet to verify the effect. Just my opinion, but skills/runes that keep a player from acting are a fairly cheap way to win; you’re not winning through being a better player, just through having an advantage the other player doesn’t.

People will always find something to complain about. My own gripe with hs (other than it not really being sporting) is that it’s dull. You’re stunned for 3 turns. Depending on lag, that’s about 30 seconds of sitting there watching your toon get pummeled and being unable to do anything.

I think the crying about others having stuff they can’t afford comes from the notion of fairness. Assuming a group of players put the same time/effort into the game every day, you’d expect them to get the same rewards with maybe some variations for superior/inferior skill. However, once you add cashing to the mix, now those same players, putting in the same effort, but some also spending $, get wildly different results. I can imagine that does build resentment; you worked just as hard as this other guy, but because he could afford to pour thousands into the game, he stomps you.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Physical or Magical

It depends on your level and what abilities you want from your troops more than what type of attack they are. In the 30s, most like griffons for the stun chance. In 40s, it’s a toss up: some go for knights because they are harder to kill and others go for angels for the chance of random heals. For the level 50 troops, people seem to overwhelmingly favor Templar. Some, especially knights, tried warlock (for matk aoes) but found the warlocks died so fast a did so little damage that they weren’t worth it. There are some mages who use warlocks (supposedly you get slightly better matk from enlightenment using warlocks; I haven’t verified this).

Flag Post

Lol, not this discussion again

Anyway, I recommend ORANGE Goddess Blessing over HP and Block anyday.
My current astrals for lvl 64:
Patk, pdef, mdef, will destroyer, goddess blessing, block (in decreasing priority)

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Stable level(whips needed)

Remember that some of these numbers may include the average amount of bonuses received. The hard numbers without bonuses is 1k whips is 10k exp. Take that and apply it to your current stable level and you will get the amount of whips needed without bonuses which if you get that amount will get you the next level easily.

Flag Post

I suggest to use patak,goddess blessing,fortitude,will power,will destroyer, enshildment,illusion and brillience for knights.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / maybe i've understand why we lag

why we have the increase of memory ram?