3. Guild Altar
4. Spire
5. Quests that give only exp or high amounts of exp relative to other rewards

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Yep Yep

great now yep’s gonna get a bloated ego. thanks guys :P

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / L9 Gems Event - China Acct

guess you didnt notice that china got duble gems now?
so you dont need 1152 gems , you need twice more , + extra for 2 more jawel
since you can mix any gem whit any other gem
aka patt+crit / patt+block / patt +hp etc etc etc anything + anything

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Event] Halloween Group Purchase

How about fixing the glitched event, that might inspire ppl to spend more

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Group purchase broken

So I log in today to purchase some 70 stones and loids only to find the group purchase had been reset. So I put towards the group purchase last night to lower the price then I log in today to top off my armors only to find my progress had been reset. So WTF was the point of me making purchases to bring the group price down only to have you reset it? This needs to be fixed.

The Iceman S10

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / The Rewards Of Spire!

Don’t really care about the spire rewards other then the obvious more=better route, but do want to reply something to fufu as one of his statement tickled me a little.

I find it rather weird you would say maxed advanced class is close to the norm, considering that you are able to acknowledge your statement about exp is only your perspective. Server 3, which is over 2 years old now, has only 9 such players, which is less then 5% of the server. There are many more servers that came after server 3 so I really don’t understand how you can draw the conclusion that being maxed is anywhere near the norm and I would appreciate an explanation. I won’t even bother to disprove the point about it taking few weeks to cap exp again, and will rather just assume that was (a rather large) exaggeration, even tho it’s funny to think that somehow we’re supposed to be able to do it without trying when it’s impossible to do it even with balening 200% scrolls (and being able to do 5 stages of tok NM) every single day of those few weeks :)

Flag Post

Yep Sylph and Child Gear Gems do look different and most likely are, there are two other instruments I noticed which require current Gems though, will take screeny later

Flag Post

Sylph and child gear use different types of gems from the ss I’ve seen of it, if I’m not mistaken.

So you’d only need main 8 pc + the 2 new items we’ll get later on ( x2 for gem fusion I guess )

Flag Post

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer:
Originally posted by Anchahmancha:

1152 lvl 8 gems to have a full set of lvl 12 gems without an event.

1440 without gem fusion, probably twice more with it.

3 8s to a 9. 3 9s to a 10. 2 10s to an 11. 2 11s to a 12. 3*3*2*2 = 36. 36*4 (gems per gear) *8 (pieces of gear) = 1152.

10 pieces of gear, not 8.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Yep Yep

Yepyep, rock on bro!-Syrene

Flag Post

Nice to see that you can add and multiply… hehe but no one is really fuzzy on the math it will take.

I think you maybe thinking 32 Lv12s is all that we will need, and therefore, it seems to easy to achieve if we get a L9 event.

BUT, You are forgetting or more likely have not even considered that there will be other instruments to be added that will need GEMS. So 32 Gems slots is not the max. I will try to screen shot the other things that will need Gems in china.

So it would be a MASSIVE INCORRECT ASSUMPTION to think all we need is 32 LV12 GEMS to max out and not need GEMS ever again.

I have been holding on to L8s, I don’t think I have lost much thus far besides the BR race, still finished top 20 in Warlords Hall prolly a few spots behind you Fufu. The real effect is that I may lose 1st place in God Descent, and may not get to boss 9 in Dragon Invasion as fast without GEMS… But Dragon Souls are capped on this last level we are at now, and Hooves have diminishing returns so its minimal loss. But its still tough holding, but for now I rather retain the call option than sell it. Think I am going to spy on China this month and see with my own eyes what level event they actually have at moment and decide from there.

I think holding the option has more value at the moment than selling it. After all people who are holding can literally synth L9s anytime they desire.

Flag Post

Originally posted by MattiaBava:

Green, tell devs their dumb, we can’t stay the whole day waiting for an event without knowing when it can come, they code this game so they must know when every event is up and there’s no reason not to tell us.

no u don’t whine

Flag Post

Originally posted by Anchahmancha:

3 8s to a 9. 3 9s to a 10. 2 10s to an 11. 2 11s to a 12. 3*3*2*2 = 36. 36*4 (gems per gear) *8 (pieces of gear) = 1152.

Flag Post

Flag Post

1152 lvl 8 gems to have a full set of lvl 12 gems without an event. With an event (in the same vein as one we have now), 12 lvl 8 gems would get you 4 lvl 12s…or 96 lvl 8 gems for a full set of lvl 12s. I think getting rewards for lvl 9-12 synth is a pipe dream.

I waited the first month, too, but now we’re 4 months in. Seems kinda silly to keep waiting…but to each his own.

Flag Post

This really has me in a state of confusion.

I am hearing so many different things from so many sources, everyone seems to have a different outlook for it.

Things I heard
- China does not have events for Gems Synth beyond Level 8
- China currently has L10 Gems Event (this contradicts the first point)
- If we do get L9s Gems event it will 6months away
- We will never get L9 event, L8 is max

No one seems to have concrete proof, so I created an account in China, and I asked an English speaking player. He said I will be stupid to synth L9 Gems before an event, so I believed him. Since then, I have had other reliable sources tell me differently.

Check out the convo with the chinese player who told me they currently have events for L10s
www.tinyurl.com/jaxxchina

I think what I am going to do is log into china everyday, until they get Gem Event to see where exactly they are at. If they are on L8s, L9s or L10s. I need to see with my own eyes, because I am sitting on Approx 300 L8s in inventory and its becoming harder and harder everyday to be patient.

JAXX

Flag Post

The event is not over yet, you will get the items when it is done.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / US West Archer CW

I was buffed to 302k and was 79th in BR if I remember correctly.

Flag Post

I am not receiving the items that i purchased through the group purchase event.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / US West Archer CW

I’m US West and was 11-4 with almost 268k unbuffed and didn’t make finals if that helps narrow the window down a bit.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Fix x-Server GB bugs

same thing happend to me as to riverdeep, 2° time in 2 weeks. XSGB is totally unplayable.

Flag Post

There’s a mod on the R2forum who has made all the csgb bugs his own personal vendetta against R2. I know he’s got them all neatly compiled for them, and if you guys had any new ones to add, they would go in there, but he’s not letting them off the hook. I have other vendetta’s on your behalf for them… so really am not commenting a whole bunch in our thread here cause I don’t have much to contribute.

Just know that it’s been made abundantly clear just how bad these bugs are, and we’re not letting the issue go. I don’t know if there’s anything stopping them from fixing it till the first set of them is done, but I haven’t seen much positive feedback other than R2 thanking us for reporting all the bugs, and saying they’re passing it along to the pro team to get it fixed.

I just hope they do soon.

As to ways to get back in… I dunno… it hasn’t happened yet to me to try stuff cause I am not participating in it, but if I find anything that worked for anyone, I’ll let you know with a copy/paste/quote from them in here.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Bugs post 3.1

Red, I reported on the crypt keys, you say you bought from crypt? I’m guessing you meant regular shop?

Also, the typo has been reported before, but think I’ll remind them again on it cause it’s an old one, and I don’t want them to slack!

Flag Post

It’s probably almost not worth to bother trying anything except getting kicked while offline as solutions 2. and 3. were tried several times by several different people and even on different platforms (the r2-305 guild we fought also had issues and they tried these solutions) and do not do anything at all. I also tried removing the affected player, replacing with someone else completely in their spot, then removing the replacement and adding the original player back in and that didn’t help either.

I really hope someone from r2 reads this and tries to imagine how frustrating it is for 14 out of 80 people participating in an event to not be able to enter it anymore after only 5 mins. I wonder how it would be like if 20% of people participating on WB couldn’t attack it anymore after the first fight, would that get fixed?

Flag Post

Originally posted by SirPhilly:
Originally posted by MattiaBava:

I see so many people that should quit the game in this thread, how sad is play a game u don’t enjoy?

Why not you? We’re suggesting something useful…

lol why should i? I still enjoy play the game and i’m not the one whining about game events ^^