Recent posts in Wartune on Kongregate page 5

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Promotion] Old Time - Big Spender

The big spender events require you to spend a certain amount and it keeps going up until you have redeemed all of the rewards once. It will save the amount you have spent throughout the entire event. It does not reset rewards or the amount spent.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Bugs post 3.1

Originally posted by chan73:

The white/orange fish (crypt tokens) dissapeared. I’m level 19 and use to have it

Weird, its back again

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / After Patch Xp to Level

72-73…..61220174EXP

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / After Patch Xp to Level

61-62 30832296

Flag Post

that still doesn’t explain does the amount you spend get reset each day? cause it says you can redeem each reward once per day so there are only a few things I can think of with this. Either it is a typo and they can really only be redeemed once or it resets your spending each day so you go back to zero on spending or the very very unlikely possibility that amount you spend stays each day and you can redeem the rewards without having to spend more I know that last one would likely never happen so which of the other two is it does spending reset each day or is there a typo and you can only redeem once for the whole event

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / VIP Wheel Finally Coughs Up a Level 6 Gem!

hehe ye it was me who get this lovely gem , i didnt think they are aviable from wheel , and didnt notice it untill somomeone said grats to me for it :)

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228-wartune/topics/428365-big-spender-sylp-training-event-shop-sale

heres screen of big spender event , and yes R2_Chris were wrong its CHimera , 30 stat mount

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / VIP Wheel Finally Coughs Up a Level 6 Gem!

It’s that time of the year, where exactly 1 person will get the level 6 gem, and I just so happened to be there to screenshot it. Here ya go guys:

Names in chat were removed, as usual as a sign of respecting their privacy. The name of the character you see getting the gem I asked specifically if I was able to post here, to which he said yes.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Rune level

Just curious as to why after the update it states i need to be level 74 to have an amnesia rune higher then level 7?

Flag Post

Mods please explain which is correct please

KONG FORUM DESCRIPTION:
Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. Each reward can be only redeemed ONCE.

R2 FORUM DESCRIPTION:
Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. Each reward can be only redeemed ONCE.

ACTUAL IN-GAME DESCRIPTION:
As you can see, in-game it suggest you can redeem each reward ONCE PER DAY! That’s a big difference, which is correct?

ALSO IN-GAME ITS CHIMERA MOUNT +30 MOUNT NOT 7-DAY MECH RHINO +80

Flag Post

it says you can only redeem things once a day does that mean your spending resets each day or will the days stack? Basically if I spend $50 today and then $50 tomorrow will I get the $50 prize twice or the $50 and $100 once.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / advanced skills stat points

you get skill point per evry 4 level of advenced class
i guess you can use them on adv and normal , since i reseted my tree and was allowed to max most of normal skill tree , and anyway mostly only passives are good one rest are meh

Flag Post

You can save them and use them on new skills, but you won’t be able to get skills until you advance class.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Bugs post 3.1

The white/orange fish (crypt tokens) dissapeared. I’m level 19 and use to have it

Flag Post

if i save up my stat points from my lvl 70 – 80

can i aslo use them for 80 skills or are it special skill points , otherwise i use em on somthing , annoyong the flickering skill map :D

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Really Wedding benefits??? [FAQ-TIME]

Originally posted by FairieKing:

Sad thing is that all us single folk may have to find another game while you married folk play house.

you have to find another game because?
its a marriage system and eventually kids, all of wich provide stat boost to or even participation in war.
its wartune, not sims just because you can get married. you can get married and have kids in skyrim, is wartune skyrim? no

Flag Post

Duration: 8/29 – 8/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers: S1 – S15

Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.

Rewards:

• Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Insignia x40, Mount Training Whip x10, Old-fashioned Pack x1
  • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x5, Mahra x5, Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Mount Hoof x5, Old-fashioned Pack x1
  • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Good Luck Charm x5, Mahra x20, Sylph Sepulcrum x20, Mount Hoof x20, Old-fashioned Pack x2
  • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Fashion Core x10, Mahra x40, Sylph Sepulcrum x40, Mount Hoof x40, Old-fashioned Pack x4
  • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Good Luck Charm x10, Mahra x70, Sylph Sepulcrum x70, Mount Hoof x70, Lvl. 6 HP Gem x2, Old-fashioned Pack x6
  • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Fashion Core x25, Mahra x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Mount Hoof x100, Lvl. 7 HP Gem x2, Old-fashioned Pack x10
  • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Fashion Core x40, Mahra x150, Sylph Sepulcrum x150, Mount Hoof x150, Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Chimera Card x1

Rules:

• Rewards are based on total Balens Spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
  • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
  • Each reward can only be redeemed once per day.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Promotion] Mahra Packs

Duration: 8/29 – 8/31 23:59(Server Time)

Description: Available through the next few days, the Mahra Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Mahra Pack I
Mahra x10, Sylph EXP Scroll x2
Price: 269 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II
Mahra x100, Sylph EXP Scroll x20
Price: 2,499 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Promtion] Discounted Sylph Sepulcrum Packs

Description: We’ll be having special Sylph Sepulcrum packs on sale for a limited time! Be sure to take advantage of the special packs before they ends!

Sylph Sepulcrum Pack I
Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Sylph EXP Scroll x1
Price: 119 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Sylph Sepulcrum Pack II
Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Sylph EXP Scroll x10
Price: 999 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Wartune Old Time Events!

Added Events -

Flag Post

Old Time – Sylph Upgrade

Description: During the event, upgrade your Sylph with Mahra 20 times to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Rewards:

• Sylph EXP Scroll x5
  • Mahra x5

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

Flag Post

Old Time – Sylph Enchant

Description: During the event, enchant Sylph with 20 Sepulcrums to be rewarded.

Rewards:

• Sylph EXP Scroll x5
  • Sylph Sepulcrum x5

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

Flag Post

Old Time – Daru Alchemy

Description: Practice Daru Alchemy the required number of times and be handsomely rewarded.

Rewards:

• Use Daru Alchemy 3 times: 50,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x15, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x2, Old-fashioned Pack x1
  • Use Daru Alchemy 5 times: 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x5, Old-fashioned Pack x1

Note: Each quest may only be completed once per day.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Knights can pass Necro too!

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit:

Nicee grats Conan! I barely reached lvl 28 today, 175k br and 51k patk. I guess I’ll need about 10k more to have a nice shot at 30. O:

There’s not a big difference between 28 and 30 because df kinda doesn’t work on 28, 29 it’s easy with df, would be quite a pain without.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Dragon Invasion - Bug

I just had this happen to me as well in today’s run. I had run a NV NM unchecked just before it as well.