Recent posts in Wartune on Kongregate page 9

Topic: Wartune / Guild names

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Defend Sylph Atoll

Ehm, weren’t bosses supposed to run away after 30 min?

Flag Post

can i complain that Oceanic servers have a far higher chance of getting a good reward due to their low population?

Flag Post

I never even got a chance to try it because people on our server killed it in 1 minute. Syrene

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Please remove Gem spam from chat

In a multiplayer game, it is essential that players be able to communicate. We need world chat in order to form parties, and party chat in order to work as a team. People are opening 10’s of thousands of 1-3 gem packs, and the blocks of hundreds of “Congratulations to another bozo for obtaining a Lvl. 3. Charisma Gem x1 from a Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack!” system messages completely flush our attempts to communicate. Can’t even scroll back to see what people have said.

I know these system messages are there in order to make me want a Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack too. But really. I got 35k Lvl 1-3 gem Packs of my own already. I would much rather see what people are saying.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Underground Palace

Yes, here I am posting for the same problem. R2 is the undisputed winner of producing the most buggiest online game of all time.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Underground Palace

No kidding? That’s pretty much common sense for anyone who isn’t completely computer illiterate. Problem is I’m using an older monitor that’s more square-shaped, and I’m not spending $100+ just because Wartune made one of their cash-grab features impossible to exit without higher resolution or going fullscreen.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Please remove Gem spam from chat

It’s quite irritating that devs were informed thousand times to reduce system spam, but they just keep adding more and more spam.
And their complete incompetence to add “Collect all” button for this type of events for so long is tragic.

Flag Post

Originally posted by WIGANSTE:

what about people who have a job? Is this event designed exclusively for students and bums?

Totally knackered with this event. I’ve seen one spawn so far whilst online and that was when we were in the middle of ToK.

Same as gripes about reg wb. If you work you’ll miss some of it. There’s enough throughout the day you should be able to make at least one.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / sc and gem event

Put on anything you already have to 80, put the rest on that’s 70, sell your 60 set (or whatever you’re wearing now) and if you’re still needing spaces, post a pic of your inventory here for more advice. I understand you’re waiting to put the 70 stuff together till you have the gold to enchant it up, but that’s where your inventory is probably being taken, how many pieces can you make already but haven’t?

Flag Post

This event is utterly uneventful.
Aside from a bit of gold there is no reason for any group that will be ranked after the 8th(or something like that) to participate. No shards per mail or anything, ergo no chance to ever get the mount if not by leeching on a strong team (which is highly improbable).
So at least on the server I am this event is aside from the gold completely useless.

But as with almost everything in the game I’m sure that Atoll-“event” works like intended, too, and won’t be changed by the devs, because they will still get their money.

Flag Post

People always ask this right after an event…and the answer is always the same “in a few weeks.” But then people keep making posts anyways.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [xGB] pairing prediction for diamond group (Europe)

1st place aside, you might just be surprised :)

Flag Post

doesnt cost to open boxes or synth your gems (well very little). give us a ss of your inventory. i refuse to believe you cant get space

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Cross Server Guild Battle Info

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:
Originally posted by Dragonprince17:

Just wanted to be 100% sure, after the preliminary rounds are done, we received rewards, will those rewards expire if we don’t use them before the finals are over, or will they stay, for example, prelims are done and you get 4k seals, do I need to use them now or can I wait till I finish finals and maybe get another 5-6k and have a total of 10k?

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:

You can hold your rewards through next week. Just make sure you use them by the end of this first set of them, they won’t carry over to the next one. (and yes, this is official answer from devs)

Save them, but it doesn’t make sense to wait till the end if you’re waiting for the mount for example, get it as soon as you have 5k seals. You’ll need to use all your seals up by the end of the event. We don’t know how many days or hours after the last battle you have to use them, so, as soon as they are awarded for finals, use them.

there are only 2 sets where you get points tho aren’t there? after prelim and after finals, then its finished. after that they reset to 0 so after finals are done if you don’t spend them they are gone, which is why I want to wait so I can use the collective seals for the mount, (guild didn’t get 5k from prelim)

Flag Post

i need he gold wiggy for 80 wep , to use it and i won’t have space , or i lose almsot al lgem rewards i need 21 more free spaes at least

Flag Post

what about people who have a job? Is this event designed exclusively for students and bums?

Totally knackered with this event. I’ve seen one spawn so far whilst online and that was when we were in the middle of ToK.

Flag Post

Originally posted by Multiply:

oke i think most all people have to much of those , so i hope there will be a gem even or sc eve /excahange soon , i’m stuck , with to many things and all gem parcks are still unpackes , as they also don’t stack to 10 k i believe ?

open your gem packs and synth them all to level 4. that’ll save u some space

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Oceanic represent

I do my best to not hide any comments on here, that isn’t bias, that’s giving you guys a LOT of leeway on censorship. You complain to me all the time about censorship, you shouldn’t only ask me to be lenient with you and not others too, THAT would be bias. I’ve spanked wig plenty on some stuff he’s pulled, and had him remove things himself so I didn’t have to.

As to mods being able to do anything, and Kong not caring… Kong knows its demographics. It knows when players are logged in, what timezone they’re in, if they think there is enough interest in another Oceanic server, they’ll make one. Mods have NO say in making new servers, merging servers etc… making new ones would be up to kong, merging is up to the devs. Nothing I can do will change any of that, you can be angry with me for it all you like, but I can’t help you with it, I really wish I could.

I don’t only care about my server, in fact, I do my best to stay OUT of issues on my server and have other mods and gms step in on it… cause I don’t want to be biased in helping people I know, or sending in reports on them if they’re misbehaving, people on my server know that I don’t police it, but I will help anyone on any server if they ask. I help on R2, Kabam, and Armorgames too, all of the players who need, I’ve even helped players before who weren’t even on the R2 platform. (I even help players who are from other R2 games!)

I can only suggest you use the contact us button at the bottom of the screen, and ask kong if they can please put in another oceanic server. Get the interest up on it more with players from other games in your timezone, maybe you can get one that way. R2 can’t tell Kong to put another server in, it’s up to Kong if Kong wants one.

Flag Post

yeah, just as I thought, thanks for nothing.
mabey it is all that’s keeping us alive… its certainly not any help from the mods and devs.

both kong and R2 are happy enough to take the minimum 5 grand a week we make them for absolutely nothing.
I think mabey THATS whats keeping us alive.

go back to only caring bout your own server
EDIT: that’s not fair, you help plenty of people outside your server as long as they suck up to the mods and companies and do as their told

All oceanic people plea se try to remember this^
you’ve just been told your server isent worthwhile and that the only reason were even still here is because of selfish people from other servers using the server WE pay for to preview.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Guide] Patch 3.1 Part 3

Posting this update here, as it appears underground palace is from the 15th-26th only, it links back to the guide we have in this thread, but you’ll want to know it’s date limited.
http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?145645-Anouncement-The-Underground-Palace-Opens-October-15th

[Anouncement] The Underground Palace Opens October 15th!
Delve into the depths of the Underground Palace and discover where your bravery lies while uncovering secret treasures and monstrosities. See below for the servers who will be able to participate in the event from October 15th – October 26th!

Want to find out more about the Underground Palace and what lies below? Then click here!

We’ll post golden road info when the event is on.

Flag Post

Multi, if you have inventory space problem sell your sc :P

Flag Post

I participated in 2 bosses yesterday , both ranked #1. First boss was so easy it died in seconds. I almost soloed it before my team came. The second one, killed us 2 times with ultimate and then the 3rd time we killed it. Still, a few minutes.