Recent posts in Wartune on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Divinity shard

that would be refreshing if it were to come to be. cuz without any way to get them my hades sits un evolved :(

well that and needing 4 more tears :P

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Cross Server Guild Battle Info

Originally posted by Runawaysnaggle:

Supposed to be BR.

are you sure it could be BA for Bad Asses lol

yes this will get removed

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Quest of 5 thousand clicks

@SirPhilly

seems you are in the privileged minority with the no server issues. but a vast majority of players are having these problems. and it all started Saturday. As i pointed out lost Connection 6 Times while clicking rewards. i can click rather fast and i’m sure the lost connection was due to overload of request. i even lost connection a couple times while my gem packs were opening. didnt feel like adding them all up to see if i lost any.

i know i seen for one of the events when i clicked a reward and had enough tokens to get more than 1 of the rewards a popup showed asking how many i wanted to collect. something of this sort would be nice.

i gotta tell you i was done playing for a while and i only had to click half as many as Gruntar. i’m thinking its better to make something to fix this situation. rather than keep it the way it is and drive people from the game for any period of time. Like how they added the use 50 whips now instead of just 20. things like that really help keep the game flowing.

and really thats what you should want R2. good game flow. not being slammed against a brick wall. i mean could you imagine running a 100m sprint then have to rope climb 100m. why not put in an elevator or at least an escalator

just my 2¢

Flag Post

Supposed to be BR.

Flag Post

They know they can sell them for a hefty penny. I only got 10 of them (will never use) from that event out of 70 boxes or so, the other way to get the were recharge events.

Rumours are that they can be bought in CS GB shop.

Topic: Wartune / Bugs post 3.1

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Cross Server Guild Battle Ranks and entry

there is also us little guys over on gamefuse servers too………..

Flag Post

noob question BA stands for what?? or should that be 5 million guild BR……….just wondering

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Wartune mini-client

Please give us this mini-client thingamajig please, sounds helpful!

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Cannt login(((

it’s taking me from jumping between 3 different browsers to be able to log in. i understand that changing DNS setting may help and using this dns jumper program may help as well.

not sure how this isn’t a problem that R2 can’t fix for us when everything was fine up to Friday. Saturday comes and all goes to hell. if it was a select few that had issues would then be possible that it was a user issue. with the problem being to the masses seems like a server side problem. it’s eventually a problem with each of the 3 Browsers i cycle through

anyways finally got in after 10 minutes of trying

Flag Post

even if they make one i doubt i’ll be able to use it as i’m on a mac :/

even with that i’m all for a mini-client in case they do make a mac version. either way really i’m for it

Flag Post

i’ve been wondering the same thing.

we had a sylph event but Divinity shards were not a part of it which by all rights should have been. 3 or 4 events now with no way to get these shards. Gues they have enough money from the last time they were offered they dont need any more lol

Flag Post

Thanks Segi. Someone please sticky this.

Flag Post

I’ve never had login problems before the catastrophic server merge. I trust the compensation pack will be massive.

Flag Post

This is very helpful. Thanks for the informations :D

Flag Post

I’m logging into the game smoothly as usual. I don’t know why others can’t.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Quest of 5 thousand clicks

Originally posted by bogdinio:

Stop complaining,get a autoclicker

A collect all button would help at east. It’s better than the Auto Clicker.

Originally posted by deShad:

and while thousands on players autoclicking thousands of times – other players cant even enter server, because of too mahy queries which server already got. I got unlucky attempt to reload while clicking – now loading screen stuck on 50%. They already got some events with request of collecting x times, why the hell they cant make it for sc/whips events? And dont say me it hard – to add 2 queries on button takes 30 sec.

I’m not experiencing any server issues lately…

Flag Post

hey guys, sorry im just a noob but i cant login, it seems as if the site isn’t there.

whats the prob? too many players? DDOSSERS? explain please

Flag Post

Mini-client would be awesome, definitely.

Flag Post

i wonder when we are able to get the chance to collect these in event or anything

i’ve set everything up for hades evolutiond , but i have no D shards :(

is there any info on this , brgs multiply

Flag Post

I’m not jumping through hoops in a faint hope of getting in. It should work with a simple mouse click. I’m glad I’m not foolish enough to give money to this game. If I did spend hundreds like some fools do, I would be utterly choked. Imagine if a real game did this like GTA 5. Yes, it had minor glitches to start with, but they fixed them and they didn’t reoccur over and over again. The game still has black boxes, fishing glitches, and now we can’t even login. That’s just… swell.

Flag Post

Make that over 21 bog. First thing that actually worked and it was quick, thanks a lot.

Flush DNS, then select OpenDNS = Login

Flag Post

thanks for the info

looks interesting seems kinda like BG with some extras added. hope i get a chance to participate. not sure on this glory crystal balens cost thing but thats for the GM to govern i guess

Flag Post

Questions

1. Q: What is required to participate in the Cross-server Guild Battle?
A: A guild with over 4,000,000 Guild BR and 500,000 Guild Wealth for signup, only the guild leader can sign the guild up.

2. Q: Does the Cross-server Guild Battle have a participation limit?
A: The event requires at least 24 participants (guilds); otherwise, the event will be cancelled until the next event period. There’s no max limitation.

3. Q: How long does the battle take?
A: The event lasts 7 weeks in total, with the battle beginning every Sunday from 20:00-21:00.

4. Q: Will the Cross-server Guild Battle affect my server’s guild battle event?
A: No, it will not.

5. Q: How many people per guild can participate?
A: 40 max per guild.

6. Q: Why are there teams for the Cross-server Guild Battle?
A: For the convenience of the guild leader in managing members.

7. Q: What are the matching rules for the event?
A: Guilds with similar BRs will be the first to fight against each other; the next battle will be according to rankings. Guilds are ranked according to victories, points, and battle rating.

8. Q: How does a guild earn a victory in the event?
A: The battle will end once either of the guilds reaches 5000 points.

9. Q: What is the max number of Guild Battle Chariots that can be owned?
A: 10.

*IMPORTANT *
Q: If I leave my guild to join another guild to get registered for Cross Server Guild Battle, how do I make sure I get rewards? Do I have to stay with that guild until after all the Cross Server Guild Battle events (7-weeks long)? Or can I return back to my original guild immediately after registration and still participate in all battles and get rewards?
A: you have to change guilds before guild is registered for gb. If you leave guild after it is is registered you won’t get any prize even if you get back to same guild an hour later.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/wartune-community/cross-server-guild-battle/589802174463609

Flag Post

F. Rewards

Note: All the rewards will be published at the sign-up duration.

1. Rewards of Guild Shop

• Battle Victories: Honor, King’s Seal. There are 3 reward stages based on end time.
  • Preliminaries: King’s Seal.
  • Finals: King’s Seal.

King’s Seal: Used to exchange for items (materials for the Holy Forge, mount cards, Mount Training Whips, Mahra, Gold Chests, Daru Pearls and Kyanite) in the Cross-server Guild Battle Shop. King’s Seal will reset after the following cross-server battle and cannot be accumulated across various battles.

2. Special Rewards
The No.1 guild of each Cross-server Guild Battle will be awarded the following:

• Engrave the guild’s tenet in the center of Cloud City square, lasts 7 days.
  • Be worshiped by the people in Cloud City, lasts 7 days.
  • All members of the guild will receive powerful buff bonuses, lasts 7 days.

Shop

gold goin bag contain 100k gold
kyanite bag contain 2k kyanite