Recent posts in Wartune on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Bugs post 3.1

The “Level 10 Gem Synthesis Formulas” from Golden Road are stacked in my inventory. They can’t be moved, except by sorting. They can’t be used. They can’t be sold. Is it just me, or have others encountered this problem?

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / The Rewards Of Spire!

Originally posted by Wraithraiser:

You’re mixing up the rewards with ToK a little bit lol, shadow souls aren’t in spire (you get fashion shards / or core)

But yes, it would be nice if it gave something like every 5 levels an extra chest with say (mount hooves / mystery runes / 50+ bb / ? / ? / ??? ) (also could make it different for the lvls so lv5 chest has lesser rewards / better at lv10 / even better at lv15 / pretty good at 20) and then one final chest for lv24 spire which we all know isn’t an easy thing to accomplish, so should have a nice reward for the effort (and the time it takes to beat it)

Doesn’t take that long to do spire now; you either beat it in 15-20min or die trying. And the title is what you get for completing it. I mean…it’s like tok. You get a chest each floor, nothing special to beating the 5th floor (not even a title).

I don’t really see where it needs to be updated. Think it works fine as is (bb and fashion cores will be useful for a very very very very long time).

Somewhat non sequitor: how amusing is it that the main thing we (maybe just me) want from tok is sigs now? lol

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Announcement] Wartune Time Change Maintenance on October. 26th @ 15:00 PM GMT+8

Originally posted by karrde:

why would we shut down all servers when its not a time change for all servers.

To troll people who need to get their runs in late night? Between the maint and the hour long atoll boss soon as it came back up, I couldn’t get any of my runs done without staying up past 4am. Thanks for the troll kong and R2. That comp does not make up for what i was cheated out of and the extreme short notice ‘warning’ made impossible to even plan around.

Topic: Wartune / Solusi Obat Aborsi Aman & Terpercaya Hub : 085759060913

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Topic: Wartune / Solusi Obat Aborsi Aman & Terpercaya Hub : 085759060913

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Thank you Conan!!!

Originally posted by Thethrell:
Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:

I’m thinking it’s intentional… wish we had a head’s up about it, but not how it worked out. Was really really smart thinking to try to get in the mount for the exchange, guess they already thought of that though and didn’t want it to happen.

If it’s a bug, we’ll find out, and see if/what they’re gonna do for ya. Won’t hurt to put in a request to the team asking why you can’t purchase something for which you spent balens to have a chance at.

Ha, now you have two things to remind me about :)

It’s not a bug, it’s been that way for a long time. If you try to purchase a mount you already own, from anywhere, the game won;t allow it. They probably had people accidentally buying mounts multiple times back before we could recycle them, then complaining that they made a mistake and wanted their balens back. It’s a good thing to have, just people are trying to pull a fast one with this event on right now.

Okay, good to know, I know I’ve had to help players who accidentally bought two of a mount from the shop when the lag showed them not purchasing any, so could very well have been an unpublished fix.

Thing is… if players weren’t made aware (and I wasn’t even as a mod) then it’s acceptable to ask on their behalf for those who purposely put money up on wagering, just for the sole purpose of getting a mount card. At least it doesn’t hurt to ask, maybe they’ll even consider changing the shop items at the very least, to make it more attractive for those who otherwise would spend.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Golden road reward bugged

please create a ticket for this, they will likely be collecting info on who needs to have it fixed, so they’ll want to include you. The scrolls are definitely bugged… and are difficult to move, I suggest you use your guild vault interface in order to place them somewhere safe.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Worldchamp Awards!

Originally posted by capatheist:

no they are applying for the first title you mentioned….
biggest troll.

and I second that vote. true you troll record is legendary but your just not relevant anymore.
step aside.

ps. my votes for wig, not his manchild

Thank you cap for recognising my contribution. I am truly honoured and would like to offer a peace branch of love from Europe to Oceanic. Inter-continental relations are at an all time high due to the effort you have made to reciprocate my friendship.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / Bugs post 3.1

Despite all sound and music settings being on mute, Underground Palace will play your death noise when you encounter “misfortune.”

Flag Post

Originally posted by SirPhilly:

The level 10 unbound gem synthesis scroll that you might win in golden road is bugged (it has no gem description on it) so you can`t use it… keep it in your inventory till an eventual fix.

ty to copy fb post :)

Flag Post

The level 10 unbound gem synthesis scroll that you might win in golden road is bugged (it has no gem description on it) so you can`t use it… keep it in your inventory till an eventual fix.

Flag Post

Originally posted by capatheist:

biggest troll.

and I second that vote. true you troll record is legendary but your just not relevant anymore.
step aside.

Just as in our server you are childish and annoying (:

Flag Post

biggest troll.

step aside.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / [Announcement] Wartune Time Change Maintenance on October. 26th @ 15:00 PM GMT+8

The time change didn’t take place in my server. Time’s still the same.

Flag Post

Topic: Wartune / The Rewards Of Spire!

Bring the Exp boni back.

Flag Post

Originally posted by WIGANSTE:

awesome. I’ve never won anything before. Thanks wc.

But u didn’t

Flag Post

Originally posted by bogdinio:

I am happy to be here,was a long way and I worked hard for these awards THanks.

But u didn’t

Flag Post

I am happy to be here,was a long way and I worked hard for these awards THanks.

Flag Post

awesome. I’ve never won anything before. Thanks wc.

EDIT: damn, i’ve had my award removed. very sad :-(

Flag Post

Originally posted by sadman2:

lol why does Heisenberg get 4 awards…and, if I may ask, what is the point of this thread?

Cuz HeisenBerG won them? And to show some things people win?

Flag Post

lol why does Heisenberg get 4 awards…and, if I may ask, what is the point of this thread?

Flag Post

Hi, this morning i try Golden road.
As always the chance in this game sucks.
BUT
I won a level 10 gem transponder, I collected and surprise …..

not WORKS, I can’t sell it or use it or move it from my inventory.

(I have already opened a warning to R2)

Smiley face