Forums Wartune

[Announcement] Promotions and Activities Here! (locked)

20 posts

Flag Post

-Activities:
*Saliora Will Bless Thee!
*All of Balenor Will Rejoice!
*Rush Week – Guild Style
*Legends of Balenor – More Info
*Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad World Boss?
*The Forgotten Catacombs Chase
*Gods of the Battleground
*Master Gemologist
*Forget Me Not
*For Honor and Glory
*Bounty Quest Bonus Booty
*(Re)Fine Arts – More Info
*Shoot for the Stars – More Info
*Gold Rush! – More Info

-Promotions:
*First-Payment Promo!
*Recharge Bonus!
*Limited-Edition Armaments Sale
*Limited-Edition Gem Pack Sale
*Limited-Edition Blacksmithing Pack Sale
*Limited-Edition Soul Crystal Pack Sale

Please click here to get more info :
http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?32059-Announcement-New-Server-(S16-amp-Newer)-Promotions-and-Activities-Here!

Flag Post

Hi R2, I was wondering if you could help us out with the quest Got Facebook, if you could tell us how to find the server name and number we are on so we could get a code or how to finish this quest, many of us have already liked but are unable to finish the quest.

Thanks.

Flag Post

Same here…I think I got 1 Balen for liking it, but couldn’t complete the quest otherwise.

Flag Post

*Saliora Will Bless Thee!
I’m level 25 and i have not been blessed?

Flag Post

click on the BONUS button, click on the check-in button in there. then above the calender there is an event prizes button. click that to get your level 25 and 30 rewards. DO NOT SELL the lvl35 weapon you get from that. it is part of the PVP set and saves you 900 insignia.

Flag Post

WOW would have been nice if Wartune explained this ridiculous process when we click on the Saliora Will Bless Thee! event button rather then us needing another player to explain it to us but even doing it right doesn’t give the reward either?

Flag Post

Yea i didnt get the reward either even aftre clicking it.

Flag Post

I don’t get the reward either.

I see the message in “Event Prizes”:

A package due to maintenance delay —> I redeem it

I check the mail, and all I get it: “Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Moderate Stamina Potion x2, Skeleton Key x2, Gold x50000,” —> Where is the lv 30 epic weapon?

I was lv 25 if not lv 26 before the day end/maintenance yesterday.

Thanks,

Flag Post

Wartune, I’m still waiting for my *Saliora Will Bless Thee! reward you promised me and a well overdue response to my post, So far you have the worst customer service I’ve seen on any game.

Flag Post

I’m missing it too… but have you guys sent a ticket? I have — and you don’t have to force fit the Kong server. :)

Flag Post

What ticket? Kong server doesn’t listed on R2 website

Flag Post

You don’t have to pick a server. Just put the fact you play on Kong in the notes.

Flag Post

Actually, I found out how to report a ticket under Kong. On the server selection screen (here, under Kong), there should also be a link in the lower right hand corner of the screen that states, “Have any questions or concerns? Click here.” Click there and the ticket should be partly filled for you. :)

Flag Post

I got a response for the level 25 quest to get a level 30 weapon. Per the ticket and the official forums, you have to reach level 30.

Flag Post

Hey guys some people told that u can get orange crests for liking this game on facebook. But i didnt get anything!

Flag Post

Same here. No crests received. Well, if there was ANY that we were supposed to get at all, i hope they can add it to the event reward like the compensations, so we won’t lose out to those who have ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessZ:

Hey guys some people told that u can get orange crests for liking this game on facebook. But i didnt get anything!

You got Orange crests if you made a Balen purchase (at least, that was the promotion a couple days ago.) Liking the game on FB got you a couple gems and some purple luck stones.

Flag Post

When do ya get the reward for ‘Shoot for the Stars’ Activity?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EM1NEM:

When do ya get the reward for ‘Shoot for the Stars’ Activity?

Originally posted by R2_Wartune:

Duration: 11/7 – 11/14 23:59
Server: All servers
Goal: Obtain an Orange Astral

Description: Test your luck with the Astral System and be rewarded for it! Upon obtaining an Orange Astral, you will be rewarded with 200,000 Daru and a Level 1-5 Gem Pack. But don’t wait too late as this activity will only be offered for a limited time!

Rewards: 200,000 Daru and Level 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once. Allow up to 96 hours for prizes to be sent.

This response is located here.

Flag Post

Locked due to timeline.