Forums Wartune

[Announcement] Wartune Now Seeking a Kongrgate Moderator page 2 (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

I will be stepping down as moderator due to family issues. Thank you. :)

OMG WTF!! How can you leave just when you become my best friend? !!!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

I will be stepping down as moderator due to family issues. Thank you. :)

Sorry to hear that KE, Hope all is well.

 
Flag Post

We will miss you KE. May everything work out for you and your family.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by wizzy:

OMG WTF!! How can you leave just when you become my best friend? !!!!


Originally posted by JuggaloMole:

Sorry to hear that KE, Hope all is well.


Originally posted by doom47:

We will miss you KE. May everything work out for you and your family.

Thank you.

I hope one of you – or someone else – steps up and takes the job. You may get compensation for it. Maybe.

 
Flag Post

I will throw my hat in the ring here if they are looking for a mod for the forums.

 
Flag Post

I love the game and though I may not be able to fill KE’s large shoes, I would still do a bang-up job. IGN is Pernilla and I am best reached in the evenings, consistently around 1600-0000 PST .

Applicants must:
+be 18 years of age or older – yep, I am 26
+be level 40 or higher – yep, I am 65
+have a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players and regularly active within their server and on the forum.- yep, definitely. I understand the game from more than an archers’ point of view. My real life job involves a lot of strategic planning and management, as well as mediation, so I can apply those skills here. Very active in guild and always help out when I have the time (always at night during the weekday and consistently throughout the day on the weekend). I cross-post between Kong and R2Games’ sites as well

 
Flag Post

aww sorry to hear you need to step away KE you were a great force for Kong to get our voice heard over there at r2.

Thank you for your hard work and gluck to the new moderator that takes over :)

 
Flag Post

I will gladly step up and help out, I already have experience moderating forums, but I must say, I could not do this alone, my schedule is busy as I run my own company.

 
Flag Post

Applicants must:
+be 18 years of age or older – I am 10,000 years old (about the time it will take for your ticket to be dealt with).
+be level 40 or higher – Level 65 (about the number of tickets I’ve been asked by R2games to send regarding the same issue).
+have a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players and regularly active within their server and on the forum.-
I’m good at talking to players but will never solve their issues as this would improve R2games bad reputation of shafting their customers. My IGN is Very_Large_Shaft

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MUD_N_BLOOD:

Applicants must:
+be 18 years of age or older – I am 10,000 years old (about the time it will take for your ticket to be dealt with).
+be level 40 or higher – Level 65 (about the number of tickets I’ve been asked by R2games to send regarding the same issue).
+have a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players and regularly active within their server and on the forum.-
I’m good at talking to players but will never solve their issues as this would improve R2games bad reputation of shafting their customers. My IGN is Very_Large_Shaft

You must think of it this way.

You’re at a restaurant and order a meal 10 minutes ago, you can obviously see the restaurant is very very busy at the time, you complain to the waiter that your food is not done yet, he comes back and says it is being handled in the order it was put in and hes sorry for the wait. You press the issue again, and yet again after you have already been given an answer. Now you notice the table next to you, came in after, and received their food already. Now at this time you go ballistic, yelling at the waiter, the manager, even the customers, next you are thrown out of the restaurant with no food.

Now my question for you is:
What did you accomplish?

I have opened 13 tickets in this game, everyone answered within 1-5 days TOPS. If you can’t treat anyone with maturity and respect, what makes you think you deserve it.

Just saying.

 
Flag Post

I deserve it because I’m good at taking your money and not giving you your order. So send me your ticket and please wait while I look into to the issue. I’ll open it no problem. Solving it? Sorry I’m still looking into it. Have a nice day.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MUD_N_BLOOD:

I deserve it because I’m good at taking your money and not giving you your order. So send me your ticket and please wait while I look into to the issue. I’ll open it no problem. Solving it? Sorry I’m still looking into it. Have a nice day.

You have to think how many tickets they go through, it’s not as simple as going OH there’s the problem, there is logs, time stamps, and long processes that have to be done for each issue, and seeing how many people play this game and open tickets, you can’t expect instant action, no matter if you give them money or not.

 
Flag Post

+be 18 years of age or older – 24
+be level 40 or higher – 46
+have a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players and regularly active within their server and on the forum.- i have a good understand of this game works and am one of the first on my server to step up and helpout where i can within my guild and within the server. I am an armoy officer irl and know how to take my job or jobs seriously

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SpectrobeMaster:

+be 18 years of age or older – 24
+be level 40 or higher – 46
+have a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players and regularly active within their server and on the forum.- i have a good understand of this game works and am one of the first on my server to step up and helpout where i can within my guild and within the server. I am an armoy officer irl and know how to take my job or jobs seriously

An Army officer well qualified for the job but isn’t your life hectic enough. But you seem unsure about your age…22 or 24.

Often though about applying for this but in all honesty why. Yes i do like to help out but R2 don’t. Seeing the amount of work KE put into this it is not a post to be taken lightly.

Good luck to whoever gets it.

 
Flag Post

Sorry guys, but forum modship on Kongregate isn’t something that you can apply for.
If you’re really interested in helping out, help out as a member and just have fun. :)
The rest will come naturally.

Also, the requirements would be that you’d have to be 13+ due to COPPA.
There’s also no level requirement, different people have different strengths, and so not everybody earns a lot of points.