Forums Wartune

Connection problems.

16 posts

Flag Post

During Sunday’s Group Arena 11/11, a lot of players were kicked and could not log in.

We all had the same issues, Black screen, white screen, extra slow loading, this persisted for about an hour. I tried many things like switching browsers, updating java and flash, and even switched computers.

Just a heads up. We missed the end of group arena and battle grounds.

Flag Post

yeah had the same issue. was not able to play till now.

EDIT: I still can’t connect again

Flag Post

Same here, got booted after loging in and can’t log in again.

Flag Post

Yep lots of errors and boot fails and lag. Updated flash, java, different browsers, cleared cache, and history. Nothing helped

Flag Post

I am also having this issue.

My last arena battle hung for over 30 secs with nothing happening, so i refreshed. Upon refresh i saw nothing but a black screen, after a few moments it turned white. A few moments later it went black again and then began to load as usual, however… As the settings files were loading i got stuck, specifically at [Settings] 7/16 85% and no amount of cache clearing, browser swapping, hardware swapping and refreshing has helped to rectify this issue as yet (now almost 1.5 hrs later)

I was reading through forum posts and found this from around 2 weeks ago
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228-wartune/topics/307222-loading-screen-error-7-16

According to R2 staff/mods this is a known issue, but with no guaranteed fix at this time (even after 2 weeks). Although the issue has been occurring for select players over this time, this is the first time i have encountered the issue after around 10 days (possibly the bug was “fixed” but has resurfaced). If anyone who is encountering this issue happens to find a means to get back into game (and stay connected), any tips would be helpful. Some direction from R2 staff wouldn’t go astray either.

~Psyk

EDIT: Interesting… literally the moment i made this post, my game suddenly decided to reload and run perfectly (for the time being). Note: i did not refresh the page.

Flag Post

If you can post your IP address, browser (or browsers) that you are encountering these issues with, operating system, as well as your character name, it can assist us in trying to track down the issues.

Flag Post

User Name: Lightning

Browsers used on PC running Win7: Mozilla Firefox latest, Chrome latest, Explorer 8
IP address: <snip>
Browsers used on Mac running OSX kind of an older version: Mozilla Firefox latest and Safari latest available for that OSX.
IP address on mac: Not sure its turned off XD

Flag Post

May be i should not post the problem that i am having here , not the right forum but then again,lets see what happens
The problem:
i am having trouble holding connection to the game for a decent amount of time (like more than 5 min approx), keep getting the message “network connection lost”.
i have tried all the options mentioned in the forums (read all the past forums of having such issues) from as simple as clearing the cache to changing browser (used IE, Chrome and fire fox (all latest version)),upgrading flash (already up to date),switching off firewall and active antivirus, changing computer . tried some tweaks for chrome too i found in one of the forums from R2_Stromageddon. i was not having any such issues a week ago (approximately when the new update was launched, not blaming the new update for the problems i am having , just mentioned here as a time line reference)
i have tried filing a ticket but could not succeed because the the server (Server 1 US west is not listed there ) without that i can not submit ticket (need help in that if any one can)
another thing that is worth mentioning here is that i am having this issue on this server (US west Server 1) , i have an alt account on oceanic server but that seems to work fine no problems loading the game or holding connection .
the requisite information is
Player Name : usama19
Character name : zeus19
Server : US west Server1
operating system : Windows 7
IP address: IP Information: <snip> (found from http://whatismyipaddress.com/)
Browser : take a pick (google chrome , Mozilla firefox, IE, Oprah)

Flag Post

Status update after 19 hrs : the game won’t even load now abt 2/15 times, and even when it does , the same issue still is there as a result i have not even managed to complete the 20/30 multi player arena quest, (wont even state how bad of an experience was the WB , under the current conditions), beginning to think what alternate options i have … hmmm…..

Flag Post

There’s only so many things you can do to resolve an issue before writing it down to R2Games having crummy servers and butchered coding, and just having to wait for them to fix it themselves (Hah, as if they’d do that, it’d cost too much money out of their considerable earnings.)

If being unable to play Wartune bothers you so much, why not just choose a new game to play and save yourself the hassle?

Edit: Remember, to connect to a location, they have to connect to you too, you can fail to connect to a server without any local issues. (And bad weather among other things can cause interference between the locations, but it wouldn’t last as long as this is, so it’s acceptable to blame R2Games, and not an obscure third-party)

If the average is accurate, R2Games averages like 10 periods of server errors a week, and they have 100 Wartune servers alone, let’s throw a party once they hit one million errors (and considering the number of people who suffer from said errors, we’ll probably get a crowd.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moneigh:

Same problem. Did it right after WB started. :/
IP: <snip>
My internet works fine.
It’s doing it to both my computers under this IP.

Careful about posting your IP address here, experienced IT guys can do many things with that :D

Flag Post

WHY ARE YOU posting your IP here!!

Flag Post

lol. Cause that’s what someone said to post above. I’ll delete my post then :P
Which won’t help much, cause I was quoted xD

Flag Post

I had the same problem last night. It kicked me 5 times in a row during guild tree. I’m so sick and tired of this that i wanna help revamp the game. +1 if your agree that i should work for r2.:)

Flag Post

Me too cannot log in :/

Flag Post

Hi, please DO NOT post your IP address (or other personal information) on the forums… if you want to provide that information to R2, you should do so privately via private message or email. Thanks.