Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions (locked)

178 posts

Flag Post

Cleaning up “jdthedueler’s” thread and removing items that have been addressed already and are reasonable:

Page 1:

Originally posted by jdthedueler:

I’m kinda suprised that the thread hasn’t been created yet, so I figure that I will start it.

VIP tokens – the wheel associated with these is currently inaccessible to free players. IMO, free players should be allowed to spin the wheel 1-3 times a day for free (and then possibly be able to buy more spins w/ vouchers/balens), and VIP players should be able to spin an unlimited number of times. Alternatively, VIP tokens could stop dropping for free players, of they should be able to be exchanged for vouchers in a 1:5 ratio.

Trading/Auction House – relatively self-explanatory

Bigger skill trees/more diverse/customisable classes

Second troop slot – tooltip over the second troop slot indicating that it is indev and will be available at a later date.

A suggestion made by KnowingEyes:

Please consider an easier way to mass delete friends, specifically strangers. Also, please consider removing or increasing the daily quota of removing friends. :)

Originally posted by PinkPingPenguin:

— World Bosses – According that game begins to have some success over there, and that more than 500 players do world bosses, I saw at last bosses that nobody, even the pay players, could get the 1% total damage to earn the reward. Maybe we could separate world bosses into different “rooms” or “regiments”, so that it could be easier.

Rage Meter – a meter under your party members’ health bars displaying their rage

Conversion – ability to convert between vouchers, gold, and Daru

Zodiac Palace – A building similar to a farm that, when supplied with luck stones, gems, or soul crystals, would slowly produce Energine and other astrals, consuming the supplied item in the process. Better items would make the process faster/yield more Energine/better astrals.

Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Another suggestion:

How about using the arena to practice with your friends? If it’s limited in use (per day), I can understand to prevent abnormal undue server stress – but it would give players a chance to practice PvPing. As it stands now, though the PvP options are good, there is no nice way to play/battle with players close to your battle rating.

Originally posted by TomF39:

One thing I would like to see added is a feature telling you if a dungeon is in progress when you join. When you get invited to a dungeon have a notice saying how many bosses are down such as 1 out of 3 bosses killed.

It can be a bit annoying to join a dungeon to see the group is about to perform the last boss and you end up wasting one of your attempts on it. It also can prevent you from being able to complete the daily quest of shadow stones.

I keep hearing about group arena being unfair for the non-cashers or having the algorithm match players with disparate level.

My suggestion to this is: Make NPC/computer controlled teams with an average BR rating fight against the players. This way, everyone can get some wins.

Originally posted by cococo200133:

turn meter can be usefull, to show whose turn to attack, so i dont have to experience disapointment because my opponent strike me twice on a critical moment

Flag Post

Page 2:

Another suggestion: People of course are getting ill with archers dominating the damage output during the world bosses. How about a boss being randomly vulnerable (or not) to a particular class? That way, cashers still enjoy an advantage but each class gets some deserved equal footing. Understand also that a boss doesn’t necessarily have to have a weakness to a class sometimes.

Originally posted by BunnyKing77:

Here is a suggestion:

Under certain circumstances the QUIT GUILD PENALTY should be removed. Especially when a Guild Master has gone inactive for several days.

It’s like pouring salt on a wound and very insulting that guild officers need to endure this 24 hour penalty when they have to stay behind and kick members so that they do not receive the same penalties.

Originally posted by hoyl:

full screen option?

Any word on the mini-client? If that is released, I’d die a happy person. :)

Like other MMOs, how about an auto sell button for white gear… or better yet, a customizable setup where you can sell a certain color of gear and lower? Selling each item gets tedious.

Originally posted by Kakugane:

The game screen is entirely too large, and there are no Adobe Flash controls to “ZOOM OUT” like with other flash games. It is therefore impossible to play the game comfortably on a laptop of about 15-17" screen. Please add zoom control to the flash, or include scalability so that when my browser zooms out the game screen shrinks accordingly, or just reduce the necessary vertical screen size by up to 50-100 pixels.

Flag Post

Page 3:

Originally posted by RoWwS:

Unfixed bugs I know of:

- Loading crashing on 7/16;
- Healthbar depletion and battle continues a bit longer, but no skills available;
- Weird world boss lags (takes a ton of time to enter any battle or do ANYTHING), only solved by leaving and reentering the WB room;
- In farm: besides the pumpkin “phantom harvest” icon, I get stuck with the harvest mouse cursor until I leave farm or force harvest something I still can’t. To click to change farms or do other stuff with this cursor is horrible;
- There is a glitch with music: there are some places where the music just disappears and quickly appears for half a second just when leaving it (like the place of harvesting cooper) or gets really loud just before a battle. Also, when in mute, some battle from time to time still can be heard, and there are times that this is extremely unconfortable.

Things that should be improved/developed:

- All improvement made on other servers should be brought to Kongregate;
- There should be an option to chose the raid/capmpaing music or the battle music, there is a great soundtrack to this game but the battle one repeats itself one billion times as we are always on a battle and we could enjoy the soundtrack more leaving the background sound untouched in battles by option (this reminds me of some FFX battles where the ambience music was untouched when entering in it, just beautiful);
- There should be extra work for the workers (when idle, you cold send them to mine gold or other things), I have idle workers a lot of time and I guess this will be increasing soon;
- The timing of events is really being a pain, needing to be up 2am for one hour for battleground is just making me damn tired every day, the idea of KnowingEyes of entrance limits but many event times would solve this 100%;
- Make a bulk sell button in the inventory, this could work in many ways: a temp inventory that everything in it would be sold (we would fill it double-clicking the items, making this option easy for the user and to develope), an option of non confirmation for seling under certain grade items, a multiple selection of items with “sell all” after… well, the easier, the best;
- Make world bosses a little more democratic to all classes, knights for example are too focused on defense and health, therefore it’s nearly impossible to get close to the damage output made by archers or mages, and damage is all that is being considered in this event (could consider hits taken, damage taken, hits dealt, between others for prizes in the end);
- Creatures and bosses should also have a timed damage increaser, there are bosses that I take more than 5 minutes dealing with and I think many knights also have this “time disadvantage”, being horrible for time management, 2x XP scrolls, between tons of other factors;
- There should be a chat background darkener option, sometimes it gets really hard to read;
- We should be able to sort friends by lvl to check the ones that aren’t lvling enough and exchange them for other ones;

And oh, if we ever get an downloadable client, please allow us logging into the Kongregate servers, don’t force us into new ones (: Thank you for fixing the Facebook bug, finaly. And also, thanks and congrats for the awesome game you guys are making, I’m really loking foward to the next update, many of my demands will be solved in it!

Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

Titans Trials

Basically, this is like the catacombs, but much more harder with greater rewards. It goes up to floor 100, and each 10 floors you must fight a boss, on floor 100 you fight Titan. You can also receive TT (Titan Tokens) to purchase equipment sets, such as the powerful Titan set, if you so happen to include this suggestion in the game. You can also get a special medal called “Soul of the Titan”, which is a drop you get from Titan if you are able to beat him, it acts as a Trinket. It is also needed for the Titan set.

Originally posted by fpx1:

change the filtered channels in guild chat please.

It would be great if you used this as your channel filter array.

[2,3,7,8,10,11,12]

This filter removes from guild chat all the yellow text (system , announcement, info) and white text (current) while allowing both green text(guild) and purple text(party)

the party chat in guild bit i could see being a spot of contention, but it only could show up while you are in a group and it seems like you would want to see it then.

OR and I know this wont happen, let us set our own filters. that would be way cool of you.

Originally posted by Chip56:

Oh and please, please allow chat messages to be longer. You cant type even half a sentence in many cases.

Being able to walk with WASD instead of mouse clicking would be awesome. This would allow you to connect to a gamepad and play it like it was on a console.

Guild Alliances

If you are the owner of a guild, you can choose to send an alliance request to them, meaning that if they accept the request, anyone that is apart of your guild and the alliance guild(s) cannot plunder each other cities.

Example
If “Guild1” was in alliance “Guild2”, then all members from Guild1 and Guild2 won’t be able to plunder each other. Instead you will get the following warning messages.

Do you wish to plunder the city of an alliance guild member?
[YES] [NO]
If yes
v
v
Are you sure you want to attack? Doing so will send an infraction report to the guild leader and he/she may break the alliance.
[YES] [NO]
If yes
v
v
Last chance, are you SURE you wish to do this?
[YES] [NO]

If you do attack the city, a message will be sent to the guild master of the attacked members guild and he/she may or may not break the alliance, if they do break it than it will take 2days before you can be an alliance with that same guild again.

EDIT: Your guild will also have an “Infraction Counter”, each time an infraction message is sent, it will increase by 1 point. It will also have a “Mutiny” counter, each time an alliance is actually broke, it will increase by 1 as well. So a Guild may have 55Infractions and 3Mutiny, or 100Infraction and 100Mutiny.

Originally posted by Rok_star:

VIP Tokens exchange into Vouchers or Guild “Tokens” or Crypt Coins (those used for Guild wheel).
I’m so unlucky to receive a lot of Vip Tokens from MP dungeons and Arena Battle. I’m not a VIP (and I won’t consider to be VIP at the moment), if I sell those there are 1 gold each (lol), so it would be nice to have the option to convert a Vip Token into 10 Guild Token or into 20-30 Vouchers, but I’d rather prefer Guild things. Or just 1-1 exchange into Crypt Coin.

Farm XP daily limit counter. We can raise up to 200 farm XP daily from others, but there is no way to know how many XP we get so far. It would be useful to have a progress bar for the daily amount. Also for gathering other players plants.

Idle tasks. When it is time to go to work or to sleep it would be nice to have a sort of panel with which we lock the account for X amount of time doing something. Don’t know, like reading certain thing to enhance skill, or alchemy to produce potions or mining to receive gold. If one came back before the X amount of time declared the account will be locked and can’t do anything.

Farm Sentinels

Some of us don’t like others taking a portion of our crops, so you could use a guard or sentinel. Sentinels can be used for 2 days, depending on which one you buy. When another player goes to your map a message will pop up saying “This player has added a [lvl#]Sentinel to protect his/her farm, you try to take any crops, the sentinel will be activated.” This is basically saying that you can revive crops, get rid of bugs and power the ToA, but if you take any crops then the sentinel will be activated and that player will fight it. If they loose, they get kicked from your farm but they can join again. If they win then they can get some crops as normally.

Sentinels
lvl20 – 2days protection – 50,000gold
lvl30 – 4days protection – 100,000gold
lvl40 – 8days protection – 250,000gold
lvl50 – 16days protection – 500,000gold

The pricing is just an example, if you add this suggestion then you can price it how ever you want.

Originally posted by qsawde:

The amount of Lv2 crystaloids required to create the lvl 30 equipment is ridiculously high, could u please reduce it.

How about not reducing a plant’s output when a “friend” (or two or three) harvests it? I mean 30%, though not a big deal apparently can be when a person paid Balens for it.

Originally posted by RoWwS:

Make rune and potion syntheses so we can make good use of low level ones!

Please make QTE time NOT count in battle. It’s annoying that intercept, a skill that should quickly take out a foe’s rage (and his skill), takes far longer to activate due to the QTE. :(

Originally posted by qsawde:

I would prefer if in for example the crypt shop you could have buttons that catergorise the items so that if you’re an archer you can click a button and only archer items show up, as I find it rather annoying figuring out which items I can use and which ones I can’t.

Flag Post

Page 4:

Idea: How about a troop reset that costs Balens or vouchers to try out the complimentary side of troops (usually for level 40+)? This way, a character is not locked into their purchase.

Here’s the same question I hear over and over again: “Why can’t I change my class – for vouchers or Balens?”

It’s a pretty good question. Those who are looking to sink some time and money into the game may want to sample or try out a class for awhile before settling down. Granted the cost will have to be a deterrent – but it would allow some flexibility. Virtually everything already can be changed in some way: The skill tree can be reset, gems will soon have the ability to be changed, and the fact another character cannot be created leads to some frustration.

Originally posted by alexrawrx3:

Some things that i think could fit in the game.

- Perhaps some sort of equipment, such as weapons or armor in a VOUCHER shop. The only thing worth getting right now is insignia set. Other sets are pretty much worthless, since people would rather just save up or wait for insignias. A voucher set would be a good alternative, and it could have different set effects / stats. Not only does it provide choices for people with different play styles, it also provides more variety, and for the poor people who could not get insignias / miss events, due to time-zones.
- Diversified, Better rewards for SP dungeons. Fun and great at first. Boring and not worth the time in late game. Amount of EXP is useless. Heck, planting seeds gets more EXP than that. Equipment from SP and MP overshadowed by insignia and crypt. Perhaps have some sort of boss drop chance in dungeons, like orange items, but hella rare, to make them worth going through.
- For the love of god, review the multi-player arena matching system. We don’t need to repeatedly go up against people who will destroy us. Perhaps match groups by their total BP or something.

If you are keeping the unbalance stated above, at least break down the group arenas and battle grounds to smaller brackets.

Originally posted by mbdsquad:

Battle system suggestion:
-QTE (check) : if there could be more of this
-Pets : pets are awesome!
-Mercenary during MP : those spaces may still have some uses
-Interactive Sub-skills : something like pressing a button before an enemy attack would able you reduce the dam. intake
-Specific Targeting : i love the randomness but just saying
-Front/Back/Mid column or row bonuses : i’m not sure about this but each should have minor bonuses for each class
-Switching positions : there should be some options or command wherein you could swap places during a fight but there should be limit to this or else formation prior to the battle/dungeon is useless

Originally posted by Bev0:

Also every time I have at least one AFK person on my team that does nothing the whole battle. I believe there are some that do this on purpose (as I’ve seen them do it more then once), they sign up – do nothing – receive insignias. Can anything be done about them as they ruin it for me along with the one-sided match ups.

How about making the arena rewards not so top heavy? The problem is that kind of gold and daru output for the upper echelon of players promotes a cyclic imbalance that no new player will ever hope to beat… ever. :o

I have to re-emphasize the fact that there needs to be cheaper HP packs for knights. With the addition of NM mode, we pretty much eat the HP loss. :(

Originally posted by JuggaloMole:

Make guild chat an external function, it takes a lot of room on the screen

Originally posted by atreylune:

As is, it’s completely unfair to expect one class to pay so much gold just to play the multiplayer role they were designed for.

Or add some kind of mechanical benefit to tanking/being in the front row. Something. There’s zero in it for knights right now.

Originally posted by mbdsquad:

Finally, a new idea. Many would be happy if there would be “batch” selling of inventory items. Would be a whole lot of ease to have this.

I know this may be an unpopular suggestion but there really needs to be a hard limit of 30 battles in group arena – as in once the player hits 30 battles, no more period. It’s all too easy for powerhouse characters to carry a team for easy insignia wins – or just to play spoiler against newer, fresher players.

Originally posted by roosonhead:

Just a quick correction. In the Battleground when someone is dominating it will say something to the effect that they are taking more “soles” than the Grim Reaper. It should be “souls.” Unless the person is stealing peoples shoes. O.o

Originally posted by End_Of_Ends:

In the top right, where it says your instance, it currently displays “Fetid Swap”, when it should instead read “Fetid Swamp”.

On a side note, I appear to be having trouble completing the “Got Facebook” quest, I’ve liked the wartune page on facebook, yet it’s still incomplete.

More quests for higher level players. Even if they don’t give a good chunk of XP or rewards, nothing is more of a buzzkill than seeing a blank list of quests.

Flag Post

Do something about the lag, seriously.
This last boss fight, I only got around 4 fights in, because it would take >2 minutes to initiate the fight, >2 minutes to perform a turn in the fight itself, and then >10 minutes to refresh the game after the fight wouldn’t progress past the “FAILURE” screen.

Make different instances of the boss room (Same boss though) to reduce the lag, please!

On a side note: Being a knight in events such as these absolutely sucks, I’m not saying to nerf archers/mages or give knights a buff, but give us something to allow us to compete in events such as these!

Flag Post

On a side note: Being a knight in events such as these absolutely sucks, I’m not saying to nerf archers/mages or give knights a buff, but give us something to allow us to compete in events such as these!

Ohhh… being a knight is awesome though (snickers). Good luck getting honor, WB damage, crypt levels/tokens, HP recovery – and generally being an unfun class to play. :)

Another suggestion: People of course are getting ill with archers dominating the damage output during the world bosses. How about a boss being randomly vulnerable (or not) to a particular class? That way, cashers still enjoy an advantage but each class gets some deserved equal footing. Understand also that a boss doesn’t necessarily have to have a weakness to a class sometimes.

For BG, the answer can be something like knight kills count 1.5 or 2 of normal since we inherently kill slower (by design). I’m kind of stupefied that the designers of Wartunes thought knights could be competitive in raw points as mages or archers. :o

Flag Post

Sadly, it was similar in Crystal Saga, tanks and healers drew the short straw in events that were based upon damage or kill gains. Unfortunately, that issue was never resolved.. so my hopes for it being resolved here aren’t so high. =/

Flag Post

Sadly, it was similar in Crystal Saga, tanks and healers drew the short straw in events that were based upon damage or kill gains. Unfortunately, that issue was never resolved.. so my hopes for it being resolved here aren’t so high. =/

See, that’s exactly it. There are quite a few ways this kind of issue can be resolved. Why can’t we have a class change? Okay, sure, this is a game changer in some ways but if one thinks about it, is it really that bad? Set the cost prohibitively high, so that R2 makes their cut and players are (relatively) happy. If players are that unsatisfied with a class, shut up or pony up, say, $100 in Balens to have it changed. Is it P2W? It could be viewed that way – but if someone is willing to cough up hundreds of dollars to use this over and over, odds are that player’s character was likely already near god status. For the rest of the masses, all that blood, sweat and tears they put into their characters to find out, the grass just might be greener on the other side – well now here it is – the thing they have been lusting for. And, is it easy to do this? Possibly not, since those players now have to save up for their corresponding new class sets, jewels and rings. Of course, if they find out that the new class wasn’t what they were expecting – R2 can chuckle again as the players spend another $100 to revert back to their original class. :P

The real killer is that multiple characters cannot be created on a single account. There can be no deletion of your character. Therefore, how can anyone truly know what character he or she likes to play (when in the context of Wartunes, not MMOs in general)? This would be the fix.

Flag Post

So, when are mages going to have a good Special Attack or Ultimate?

They are not a spell we commonly use, even with full on rage. Can we mages get another passive or just something useful to replace both the special Delphic Thunder and the horrid Ultimate that drains all our rage?

It would be nice to have something that would allow us to change our stats vs something or weaken an opponent. As it stands, those end spells are not worthy of skill ups.

Flag Post

I would really appreciate a feature where you can just delete inactives from your friends list as, they just waste your space, and farming need as, as they dont redeem their tree of ancients for me to energise, provide crops for me to tend to, and are a absolute waste when it comes to dungeoning as they are not even online for the effects of ‘friendliness’ to apply.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Can we have one more battleground event? Atm we got 2×2h arena events that takes about 30-40min to complete 30attemps, but only one battleground event. And if someone miss that bg event he miss: daily quests, devotion, honor.

Flag Post

Auto Loot. I hate missing my chests because I lagged and the rest of the party moved on.

Flag Post

So, when are mages going to have a good Special Attack or Ultimate?

They are not a spell we commonly use, even with full on rage. Can we mages get another passive or just something useful to replace both the special Delphic Thunder and the horrid Ultimate that drains all our rage?

It would be nice to have something that would allow us to change our stats vs something or weaken an opponent. As it stands, those end spells are not worthy of skill ups.

I’d love to explain my ideas on this. Could you start a thread on this suggestion? IMO we need a thread about EACH class to debate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LomJ:

Suggestion: Can we have one more battleground event? Atm we got 2×2h arena events that takes about 30-40min to complete 30attemps, but only one battleground event. And if someone miss that bg event he miss: daily quests, devotion, honor.

How about something in the arena shop where you can straight up trade insigs 1:1 for honor? Since the max insigs per day in 3v3 arena is 450 now, it wouldn’t be anywhere near the 3k max per day, and let people who miss BGs get honor somehow.

Edit: On second thought 1:1 might be too OP. Maybe 3 insigs per 1 honor or something like that. (So 30 wins in 3v3 arena is 150 honor a day.) But give the people who miss BGs some way to unlock the PvP sets.

Flag Post

Lower lvl 40 forge equipment need of crystal… actually it require #80 lvl. 3 crystal each… and we can only attempt 3 times / day the MP dungeon… so it is really hard to get all the stuff needed. Or wait.. are those thing only for people who pay?!

Academy skills should increment their benefits when they level up… I mean that when you are lvl 10 +8 pdf is nice.. but at level 40! Seriously, adjust this. The only good thing to level up in the academy seems to be the gold production.

Flag Post

the easiest way for non battleground players to receive honor is not through insignias but through farm. Honor seeds and insignia that could be bought with gold would provide a leveled playfield.

Flag Post

Suggestions from 1.45 patch!!

Add more then 3 Guild Invaders at a time, in a high level guild with 190+ people, 3 invaders does NOT go far.

Also another way to handle it is to make it an arena fight or multiplayer dungeon fight (3or4 v mobs per fight)

During the Tree Summon, PLEASE add more drops for guild contribution.

Atm people are all rushing for the few limited ones and it is not healthy for guild spirit to have people competing to the detriment of their guilides, we want to promote more guild participation and working together, so please reward us by having either double the current amount of drops or make it 1:1 of people present.

Flag Post

one issue that i have is that we need a friend inactive time, not being able to tell how inactive a friend is provides us with the disadvantage of not knowning whos always offline sometimes

Flag Post

I’ve got a solution for the HP reserves problem knights face: Make it so that other members of the party can donate HP to the tank (or others).

Flag Post

I’ve got a solution for the HP reserves problem knights face: Make it so that other members of the party can donate HP to the tank (or others).

This is a good idea, each class can gain beneficial stat bonuses when they party together, I think they do something similar in world of warcraft with character buffs and auras, so it should be easily implemented here.

Archers can raise DPS

Knights can be beefier meatshield

Mages can buff other party members

Flag Post

Change one of the battleground event times.

changing servers is NOT a solution because there is NO character transfer.adding a 12 hours difference between both battle grounds, for example, might allow much more people to participate, instead of starting from zero on another server.OR, add a way that free players can get honor.

EDIT:or simply just remove honor from arena gear.

I forgot to say the reason.the reason is, because since the last patch, level 45 pvp set and above requires a battle ground ranking.if battleground can’t be attended, these can’t be gotten, and they are one of the best, if not the best, sets around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MetalGregar:

Change one of the battleground event times.

changing servers is NOT a solution because there is NO character transfer.adding a 12 hours difference between both battle grounds, for example, might allow much more people to participate, instead of starting from zero on another server.OR, add a way that free players can get honor.

EDIT:or simply just remove honor from arena gear.

I forgot to say the reason.the reason is, because since the last patch, level 45 pvp set and above requires a battle ground ranking.if battleground can’t be attended, these can’t be gotten, and they are one of the best, if not the best, sets around.

The time schedule thing is a double edged sword for this game. It makes the game better, by allowing more players to participate and get things done but it also frustrates players who have a life.

The major flaw of this game is that it caters to people who don’t have a job and have at least a hundred bucks to spend, it also rewards people with no friends. It’s not catered to regular players at all, and this bias is the main reason why I have changed my 5 star rating to a 3 star and also why I have completely stopped playing at all.

This game rewards those players who have no jobs, or no life and it punishes us who do work by making it impossible for us to make the necessary hours in gameplay to finish our daily tasks so we can stay in the top. This game forces you into a schedule that you can’t deviate from or lose your ranking. You can option to pay to win but at what price and for why?

I wouldn’t mind hopping on a game for a few hours daily, but this game requires you to be on all the time if you want to be good at it. There is no skill factor involved in this game whatsoever, just spend enough hours and money on it to win.

I’m through with this game, and I think anyone who has played games like this is 100% with me.

For you new guys, welcome to the black hole. It will suck your money, time and energy, and you won’t be number 1 unless you donate your life, one day at a time for years.

I’m playing Fallout and Borderlands2 as well as Skywardsword, and watching movies, hanging out with girls and enjoying life. Work is good and I can even pay for a night out at the movies and sushi if I want.

Why ruin myself for something totally not worth playing at all?

I want to like this game, the artwork and production value are great! I just don’t think 7 roads has learned their lesson, and is more interested in money than bringing us a quality product.

Flag Post

For people who want to make the game full screen just do the following
1. Go to Kongregate Wartune page
2. Right click the server of your choice and select open in new window or tab
3. Do not give that link to anyone
4. Make browser full screen

As for suggestion I have a couple
- Add an option to delete all strangers
- Add an option to sell all items in inventory with ability to lock items you don’t want to sell, similar to how Astrals work.
- Academy boosts are too low and the cost is way too high.
- Pets: In the troop screen there are 2 slots 1 locked and 1 unlocked. The locked one can be used as the pet slot. In other words it would be a battle pet and different pets would have different abilities and stats.
- Guild raid bosses
- Guild territory wars: Guilds can fight each other for control over territory that aids in the production of Gold, Daru, and Kyanite.
- Events: Add more events, not just events for new servers. Limited time events are a way to keep players happy and retain them. Right now about the only new events I see are the Balens shop events, which should not really be considered events, just a promotional sale.

Right now there is actually low player interaction out side and inside the guild, so this would actually help quite a bit with that.

As a side note there are a lot people complain too much about the shop, but it is what keeps the game running, and is not like they are selling overpowered shop only equipment. What this means is, the only thing they will get is a boost in game progress. I have seen game breaking Cash Shops and this is not one of them. Sure I sometimes get mad when a cashers beats me, but just take a look and the main forums there is plenty of people beating cashers.

EDIT: Also you can add some kind of Deity for the Guild in which you can sacrifice items and get exp to be used in upgrading statue bonus such as Gold, Kyanite, and Daru.
As well a a personal Deity, but this one would be for boosts in your character stats.
and last thing would be for 3 character slots with option to delete.
EDIT 2: Not that important, but also an option to personalize the look of your character, at least the face.

Flag Post

add an option to spectate a duel in the guild chamber

Flag Post

Here’s some new suggestion:
- Item or gold transfer thru mail (although abusable at some point setting a limit would fix this issue)
- Typing YES everytime I sell some important items is annoying and time consuming. Hope this could be changed.
- There should be varying awards/bonuses in the campaign for different ranks