Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions page 6 (locked)

178 posts

Flag Post

What i would absolutely love to see is an additional time for Battlegrounds… i simply have no chance to participate as it’s 2am at my place when it starts at GMT server…

Maybe add it right before Bloodfang world boss – 10:00-11.55 or 09:00-09:55 – so Battlegrounds would occur every 12 hours…

PS: Guild battles are about same time, so not an option for me as well…

Flag Post

I strongly suggest a limit on the level difference for plundering. How can I stand a chance against someone who’s like 6 levels higher than me?

Flag Post

[L3] Ultimate gold seeds = 60 Balens = 50,000 gold (12 Hours).
Alchemy = 50 Balens = 59350 gold (Instant)

[L3] seeds need a MAJOR boost. They cost more, you receive less gold, and it takes 12 hours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walkingmyunicorn:

I strongly suggest a limit on the level difference for plundering. How can I stand a chance against someone who’s like 6 levels higher than me?

There is one, Difference of 10 levels that is greater than or equal to.

Flag Post

Warrior class is at a severe disadvantage and should be equallized. Going up against a mage of equal BR is a definite loss and an archer of equal BR is still normally a loss. They have so many AoE skills at the same attack power it is near impossible to get to them in time with a warrior. Mages can also heal + regen (at an amount that is even higher than a warrior can shield). The Patk and Pdef of a warrior and the warrior class equipment should be dominating but it is not at all right now – it is equal to archer/mage… It’s really taking away from the fun of the game.

Flag Post

1. Friendship level should go up for every 5 or 10 group arena battles fought together
2. Friendship level should increase for guild battles fought together
3. Do not allow players that are above the level range of a world map area to teleport there
4. Cost of balens for equipment is way too high
5. Cost and difficulty of synthesizing the lvl 40 and above sets is so high it’s not worth it – might as well wait for the dominating PvP set that is easy to buy the high number of sigs you get from a guild battle.
6. Remove the daily world chat devotion… its annoying
7. Give the ability to clear a large bull horn after 5 minutes – also very annoying
8. Zoom out a little – with stuff on all 4 sides of the screen there is almost no room to click to run in a dungeon – also zoom out on the world map so you can see more
9. Show where your friends’ and guild members towns are on the world map – area and coordinates – makes it easier to band together.

Flag Post

Guild Wars need more the 50, so please add another 50.

Flag Post

Instead of having every farm seed over lv 30 be balen only, why not have the 1h seeds be gold and the 4h/12h be balens? It’d give free players something to level for, while pay players can buy the 4h/12h seeds for convenience to leave overnight or while they’re away from the computer. Pay players would still get an advantage over free players since they have the convenience/option to not check back every hour. Balen seeds could also have a better time/reward ratio.

Pretty sure I’ve never seen anybody buy the balen seeds, anyway. It’s kinda silly to have a lv 49 farm and be forced to to flip back two pages to find seeds 19 levels lower that I can actually buy.

Flag Post

I think the game should allow us to do 1v2 1v3 1v4 2v2 2v3 2v4 3v3 3v4 in the guild chamber. People could form “parties” and fight another “party”.

For example, i could see 4 people fightning one pro in 4v1 being quite fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluedragoneyed:

Warrior class is at a severe disadvantage and should be equallized. Going up against an archer of equal BR is still normally a loss.

Then you need to look at your skill build/gear/astrals because an equally set warrior should always be beating a similar archer due to the rock→paper→scissors class balance of this game.

Flag Post

Suggestion!!

DONT RELEASE ANOTHER PST SERVER.

It’s fine to release the Oceanic one, there’s none on Kong atm.

But the reason people play wartune on kong is the community population is x100 of the wartune servers!

I know i played on both and quit wartune s66 due to low population (which was never gonna rise as you guys release 6 servers a week over there)

The PST server over here has an awesome population which encourages mp dungeons/plunder/guild battles and means you can do your things during the day at any time.

Please dont hurt that by siphoning off the new players to a new server that’s just not needed.

Keep the kong servers are they are, you find people spend more balens when they have other balen spenders and huge lists of people to contend with, not ghost towns and just 2 balen spenders at the top.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tankanidis:

Suggestion!!

DONT RELEASE ANOTHER PST SERVER.

It’s fine to release the Oceanic one, there’s none on Kong atm.

But the reason people play wartune on kong is the community population is x100 of the wartune servers!

I know i played on both and quit wartune s66 due to low population (which was never gonna rise as you guys release 6 servers a week over there)

The PST server over here has an awesome population which encourages mp dungeons/plunder/guild battles and means you can do your things during the day at any time.

Please dont hurt that by siphoning off the new players to a new server that’s just not needed.

Keep the kong servers are they are, you find people spend more balens when they have other balen spenders and huge lists of people to contend with, not ghost towns and just 2 balen spenders at the top.

You’re gonna be disappointed then. :)

Flag Post

Might be a long shot but…

How about awarding lesser temporary mounts to other guilds’ leaders that come in second, third and so on? That way, it doesn’t feel like such an “all-or-nothing” for those leaders. :)

Flag Post

How about making the blue XP bar have 10 sections instead of the 11 it currently has? Base-10 works wonders. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DraKenWouD:

Guild Wars need more the 50, so please add another 50.

Along with guild wars, have guild battles auto refill hp, people have been complaining about not having enough HP in their packs before guild wars. It’s even worse now.

Flag Post

Did anyone suggest a gifting option yet? I get a bunch of stuff that’s not my class. And I’d rather give it to some people on my friend list.

Flag Post

Please make level 100 blitzable. :)

Flag Post

Pls add custom Chat filters. Allow us to put party chat and guild chat on the Same tab. Or just combine the 2 tabs. I mean i want to see party chat .. but guild chat is always more important. This would also help During Guild wars, since any directions could come from Guild chat while still being able to organize ur local squad in party chat. We form grp of 4 in our Guild battles like all guilds should. Pls i beg u to add this function or just make it permanently that way. Also the ability to remove system messages from a given tab would be nice.. IDC if boobier gifted boobet 999 roses… lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Please make level 100 blitzable. :)

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol…
You guys are op enough with out auto win = P

Flag Post
Originally posted by rakarx15:

Pls add custom Chat filters. Allow us to put party chat and guild chat on the Same tab. Or just combine the 2 tabs. I mean i want to see party chat .. but guild chat is always more important. This would also help During Guild wars, since any directions could come from Guild chat while still being able to organize ur local squad in party chat. We form grp of 4 in our Guild battles like all guilds should. Pls i beg u to add this function or just make it permanently that way. Also the ability to remove system messages from a given tab would be nice.. IDC if boobier gifted boobet 999 roses… lol

upvoted

Flag Post

Can we please be able to disable the chance of getting VIP tokens if we want to, as I know many people will never get VIP and it is just a waste of a card shuffle, so please make an option to disable VIP tokens.

Flag Post

I think you should move ‘guild chat’ into the guild section as I sometimes get annoyed at the blinking light telling me someone said something in the guild, then when I lose faith in checking it, someone whispers me something and I don’t answer due to the guild chat annoying me every second.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qsawde:

I think you should move ‘guild chat’ into the guild section as I sometimes get annoyed at the blinking light telling me someone said something in the guild, then when I lose faith in checking it, someone whispers me something and I don’t answer due to the guild chat annoying me every second.

You can disable that by clicking on “guild chat” and clicking the “disable notifications” button.

Flag Post

Probably has been posted already but I don’t have time to read through every comment but..
How about class progression? Like when you hit a certain level you are given the choice to change into a more powerful hero. For example; Say a warrior hits level 20, they must progress to either a Paladin or Berserker. This would make the game a little more diverse and add a little something extra.

Flag Post

Enable the option to have a warning for accidentally kicking somebody with double click. The lag made me accidentally kick somebody rather than removing the said person from the participant list for guild battle.