Forums Wartune

[Info] Bugs (locked)

518 posts

Flag Post

In order for R2 to bring you the best experience possible, all anomalies found in the game need to be addressed. As players, try and explicitly list all the bugs you find in the game so that they may be fixed in the future.

Try not to be vague. Screenshots help dramatically.

Any bugs that are not true bugs, spamming, and the like will be removed.

This is not a thread to report missing or not given rewards. If you need to do this, submit a ticket.

Edit: Please list actual bugs. Do not list things that used to work for you and suddenly do not. Ask around before posting and see if other players have the same issue,

Edit #2: If you have an issue with the game failing to load (the infamous “7/16” issue), please reply HERE.

Flag Post

When a player loses in the arena, the new ranking is not displayed.

Flag Post

In battlegrounds, when a player streaks a number of wins (the highest streak), the use of “soles” instead of “souls” is used.

Flag Post

When weeding, debugging or reviving plants on a friend’s farm, if a player is over his or her experience quota (200), the given message isn’t complete or it is truncated.

Flag Post

When using the Altar of Enlightenment and the player “prays” at the altar for a sufficient amount of time in order to regain stamina, the word “strength” is used.

Flag Post

When using the “play game in new tab” or “play game in new window” options, the title of the game is misspelled:

Edit: This has been fixed.

Flag Post

Thank you so much KE, bugs will be reviewed and fixed in the next update after 1.45 version completely released. For the misspelled title of game we will fix that in few mins. Thank you for all your support and kindly help:) Everyone from R2 office loves you!

Flag Post

The updated snapshot at rankings has a “one off” date. For example, today is the November 26th. It shows December (or some odd truncation of 2012):

Flag Post

“Enetered” instead of “Entered”

Flag Post

Some people are confused between the “Star Points” earned from astral hunting and the “Star Points” earned in Battlegrounds .. other things to think about are “Mount Training Whip” and “beast soul stone” same item 2 different names .. both cases cause confusion

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonworkx:

“Enetered” instead of “Entered”

Also don’t forget it says “Etxrememly” instead of “Extremely” (which is also in your screenshot there :D)

Flag Post

At the Altar, there are two rooms with the same name.

Flag Post

Three errors here:

1) ‘Fetid Swamp’ is incorrectly spelled ‘Fetid Swap’.
2) ‘Fetid Swamp’ should have a level requirement of ‘31-40’, not ‘21-40’.
3) ‘Deathly Sands’ should be named ‘Deadly Sands’ (unless the Old English language is intended).

Flag Post

It’s petty but before 1.45.1, the room and number were clickable in World Chat – now the whole last part of the sentence is.

Flag Post

“swoosh” battle sounds during fights even with sound effect setting turned off

Flag Post

Bloodthirsty Strike fails to give 50% of the damage in healing: Got the bug on 2 duels in a row. While attacking players in the wilds it seemed to work fine.

Reproduced it again:

Flag Post

The “Deep Freeze” skill for archers doesn’t reduce casting speed in battlegrounds, nightmare multiplayer dungeons, arena battles and world boss

Edit: Poison arrow doesn’t work on world boss as well

Mod Edit: Asked dev team – this is by design. However, it should work in PvP for normal attacks.

Flag Post

For the Forgotten Catacombs, “levels completed” actually gives “levels attempted”. The ranking for the catacombs has the title of “Tormented Necropolis” when in fact, it’s for “Forgotten Catacombs”.

Flag Post

If you click RESET button in catacomb (for example, you know there is a boss you can’t beat and you want to start over the blitz without losing HP and troops) the Blitz button is gray… and you feel like you should restart from 0 beating every damn level. Blitz button will be available again (and it takes you to the last level completed) once you exit from a stage. I discovered it was available again after a 36 manual run… so I wasted some runes and potions for nothing because I thought that Blitz was unavailable… so the suggestion is: fix the bug that make the Blitz button gray if you reset.

Flag Post

If a player uses a rune in a combo, and the opponent dies before the rune combo hits, the rune is lost with no benefit given. :(

Flag Post

Takes a lot more gold if i leave teh game while blitzing.
Is this meant to be? Or bug?
If bug, then thats kind of a big thing

Mod edit: This is confirmed.

Flag Post

When I put one item that give more HP (ex. + 87 HP) in any slot in blacksmith and then I get back that there’s everytime the message in chat “[INFO] Used HP pack to restore HP”.. the game doesn’t actually waste remaining HP from the potion but I currently don’t know if the game actually uses a potion everytime he think I need one.

Flag Post

Whenever you energize a friend’s tree it moves them from a custom group back to the “friends section”

Flag Post

Not anything major, but the Female Archer Delphi Sniper attack has the wrong visual cutaway of the character’s face. Seems to be the female Knight, I think, that it shows instead of the Archer.

Flag Post

On a related note, my Guild assistant masters couldn’t change the participants for guild battle yesterday, they said the + button was greyed out even though it was 43/50.

Mod Edit: They need to be in the current battle list (participants) to do this. Were they?