Forums Wartune

[Info] Bugs page 8 (locked)

516 posts

Flag Post

If you’re blitzing and you happen to level during that time, the stamina for the next blitz run will get deducted, you will level and you will stop blitzing. If you happen to have an xp scroll running during the time, that’s wasted too, so a loss of time, whatever scrolls/pots you have on and loss of stamina.

Flag Post

knights are slower

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gralcio:

knights are slower

Thanks for answer. I deleted post since I sent ticket for other bugs.

Flag Post

Warriors call
- Finished some multiplayer campaign runs, used it towards the end in hope to speed the run up.
After we finished, I went to solo duel, and noticed I had 10% more hp than I should have. Only buff on was Warriors call.
If it is broken for solo duel, where else does it apply? Plunder, mp arena, gb, bg, wb?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tambar:

Warriors call
- Finished some multiplayer campaign runs, used it towards the end in hope to speed the run up.
After we finished, I went to solo duel, and noticed I had 10% more hp than I should have. Only buff on was Warriors call.
If it is broken for solo duel, where else does it apply? Plunder, mp arena, gb, bg, wb?

It’s ‘broken’ in that way. In the talents thread, it’s noted at the top. Players are full aware and are using it. Trying to get some kind of response regarding this bug. :o

Flag Post

Tarraton Dragon end boss in Tarraton’s Lair (lvl 55 mpd) has a breath attack sound effect that sometimes gets stuck in a loop and continues to play even after hes dead and you exit the dungeon.

Flag Post

Not sure if other knights have had this problem or not. When i have my rebound damage skill up and my persistence talent activates, it debuffs my rebound skill. Has anyone else experienced this?

Flag Post

rose queen title not working on s2, i am number 1 for charm, have been for 4 days now, and still no log in announcment when i log in.

Flag Post

it seems after the patch the guild altar is bugged,i rolled the 100k gold 2 times once yesterday after the patch and once today,but it never gave me the gold!you guys should look that up.
actually i figured it out,before if you’d made a second run without collecting your item from the wheel,it would have automatically added the item to your inventory,but now it doesn’t and you loose the item if u make a second run without collecting.

Flag Post

I logged out yesterday after setting up my Blitz on Forgotten Dunes (160 stamina for 8 dungeons under +50% exp scroll.) and when I logged back today, I had the Blitz results page, with (as far I could tell) the relevant rewards in my inventory.

Thinking back, it may have only done 6 instead 8 blitzes, despite having the gold to do all 8 (and not getting plundered overnight.)
But I can’t prove that, what I do know is that after reset, without using stamina potions or ennoblement, I have 200 stamina, even if two of my blitzes failed, I should have no more than 140.

Edit: I have no other pictures because I didn’t notice anything was out of the ordinary until after closing the blitz window and selling the rewards and going about my daily routine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lifeisacarride:

I logged out yesterday after setting up my Blitz on Forgotten Dunes (160 stamina for 8 dungeons under +50% exp scroll.) and when I logged back today, I had the Blitz results page, with (as far I could tell) the relevant rewards in my inventory.

Thinking back, it may have only done 6 instead 8 blitzes, despite having the gold to do all 8 (and not getting plundered overnight.)
But I can’t prove that, what I do know is that after reset, without using stamina potions or ennoblement, I have 200 stamina, even if two of my blitzes failed, I should have no more than 140.

Edit: I have no other pictures because I didn’t notice anything was out of the ordinary until after closing the blitz window and selling the rewards and going about my daily routine.

Offline blitzing is known to be quite buggy, sadly :/

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue or not but, My arena and Hall of hero’s is acting funny. It will let me go into a room, however moments later my avatar will disapear from the room and the room will fill up with new players, although i am still in the room apparently becuase i can still party chat with the people i was orignally in the room with and they keep asking me if i am ready or not. It will also not let me hit the ready button in both the Arena and HOH, so i cannot participate or get any MP runs done.

Flag Post

I posted about this exact issue earlier in the very thread. It remained that way for almost 5 days. I tried everything, and eventually as if by magic it resolved itself. There is a work around. If you enter say group arena and ready as soon as possible (need to other people who are staying with you through out the process) even when it goes wonky, just wait, even if it says you are non “ready” anymore or gives you a fake leader flag, just wait.. Battle will start, you then need to leave the room and re-enter and do it again. Same with MPs enter and instantly ready, wait till it starts, leave and re enter so it doesnt go bat crap crazy. Hope it resolves itself for you as well.

Flag Post

Joined a battleground and facing black screen with time at top and occasional notification of people on kill streaks

http://awesomescreenshot.com/001uq3y21

Flag Post

When you level up while doing solo campaign blitzing, the blitz gets cancelled for the pretty level up popup, but only after deducting the stamina for the next blitz which doesn’t actually start. Just like when cancelling solo campaign manually, you lose 20 stamina.

Flag Post

During a couple of Bloodfang events the Top 10 damage wasn’t displayed accurately. While the top DD was no surprise (Woaka, who else) the rest seemed to consist of players from my friends list and guildies. I ended up ranked 7 (Lv 47 Knight reporting in with 1m), one mage guild mate was just above me. In the end, the rank, Gold and Daru amount was calculated correctly so it was just an entertaining display bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hophus:

Not sure if other knights have had this problem or not. When i have my rebound damage skill up and my persistence talent activates, it debuffs my rebound skill. Has anyone else experienced this?

it happens to me too. its a gamebreaking bug for me because i mostly kill with rebound. pls fix this ore at least let me reset skills but keep gold and xp invested

Flag Post

Pretty much every campaign boss in Deathly Sands has lag issues. I must’ve done Illusion and Grave 20 time together already and I have never seen the final bosses actually dying.

Flag Post

as a knight when u got the “Reverse Damage” skill up (lvl3 in this case) AND u got the “Persistence” Talent to reflect damage… WHEN the persistence talent procs of a block.. it removes your reverse damage buff no matter how many hits was left on it :( plz look into it as some knights build around reflect damage and this nerfs us quite abit to not use specific talents which is sad as this new taklent system is quite nicely welcomed

Flag Post

with KE stepping down this thread has no point guys as noone else reads it from R2 lol

Flag Post

I dont know if its some kind of bug, or just extreme luck, but 4 days ago ive got 3 orange astrals, first 1, and 5 minutes later, 2 in a row, and then yesterday one more, and today 1 more, witch makes total of 5 orange astrals in 4 days, more than i have gotten in 2 months since i started playing…

Flag Post

This was in battleground last night – I took off all my gear including wings – however I still ran around with the wings. Picture as proof

photo wingsblocked_zps7604d562.jpg

Flag Post

Fast invite in tarraton’s lair doesnt work and dont appear in world chat, but the bullhorn its wasted.

Flag Post

NPC Paladin enemies won’t properly load for me. No attack animations either.

Flag Post

spinning VIP wheel makes it so you can’t scroll in the wilds with arrows until you refresh