Forums Wartune

[Info] Bugs page 10 (locked)

516 posts

Flag Post

Ok…anyone buying out guild building cd’s…beware…there is a bug on it right now showing it costs 1/4th of what it did before patch…showing only :/ guess 337h for 2k balens was too good to be true :/

Flag Post

I was able to exp farm (and steal crops) twice as much today, first after the normal rollback at midnight, then after the patch.

Flag Post

i have seen 2 bugs

1. when i fight it becomes a blank screen

2.cant enter forgotten catacomps

Flag Post
Originally posted by greecemaniac:

i have seen 2 bugs

This was happening to me earlier. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Restart your browser. See if that fixes it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer:
Originally posted by greecemaniac:

i have seen 2 bugs

This was happening to me earlier. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Restart your browser. See if that fixes it.

The clearing of cache is classic. Does not happen with other games, only with wartunes.
Kindly advise for a permanent solution.
Thanks

Flag Post

Bug: When I create or join a multiplayer dungeon like demon temple, I do not see myself at all. Any fix?

Flag Post

I cleared cache, cleared kongregate/r2games/wartune cookies, restarted browser, still im invisible!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I’ve got the same problem! This needs to be fixed.

Flag Post

When the guild altar battle ends and you’re in battle, you’ll be stuck in battle, happened to everyone in our whole guild. Even after 5 minutes still stuck. Need to reload to get back out.

Flag Post

rachnoch world boss hp is 2~3 million missing! it should have been 5 million isnt it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:

rachnoch world boss hp is 2~3 million missing! it should have been 5 million isnt it!

It’s due to the server downtime 24 hours ago. If a world boss goes unkilled for whatever reason (time, server down), the HP is reduced.

That last rationale probably needs to be adjusted.

Flag Post

Lucky you. Our Ragnoch was missing a bit more than 50 millions HP, more than half of normal HP.

Flag Post

I cleared cache, cleared kongregate/r2games/wartune cookies, restarted browser, still im invisible!!!!!!!

Did you clear cache for flash too? It’s not just your browser cache, it’s a flash issue, not a wartune issue. Especially if you’re using chrome which uses two instances of flash. Go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
and click the delete all websites that are stored there, this will make flash have to reload all of the things it stores instead of trying to use the stored items. Because the animations have changed, you’ll find that trying to load the old info, which flash is doing, when it goes to a dead link on wartune, is why you can’t open some of the dungeons or load the battles.

Also clear your browser cache and cookies, close and reopen your browser. If this still doesn’t work, there are a number of browsers out there to try.

Flag Post

My bug: I have green wings, but in battle they render as red. It’s bugging me!

Flag Post

BG: When it’s over while you’re still fighting, you’ll freeze and need to relog.

Today froze in Altar as well. Also had some trouble logging in again.

Flag Post

I’m not quite sure if this is a bug or not but I had my shockwave player crashed twice today. Both near the end of 2 GoD runs. I would start lagging and seeing like 2 fps then it would freeze totally. Please have a maintenance soon. Also I have never lagged so hard and have my shockwave crash before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:

Did you clear cache for flash too? It’s not just your browser cache, it’s a flash issue, not a wartune issue. Especially if you’re using chrome which uses two instances of flash. Go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
and click the delete all websites that are stored there, this will make flash have to reload all of the things it stores instead of trying to use the stored items. Because the animations have changed, you’ll find that trying to load the old info, which flash is doing, when it goes to a dead link on wartune, is why you can’t open some of the dungeons or load the battles.

Also clear your browser cache and cookies, close and reopen your browser. If this still doesn’t work, there are a number of browsers out there to try.

I hereby announce you the gosu king of debug. It worked like a charm! Thank you!

Flag Post

The game seems to hang at the end of a battleground. I’ve been in three battlegrounds since the 1.5 patch came in and right when the round ended, on two of them while I was in the middle of a fight it just got stuck there. I had to reload the game to get back to the normal city screen, and I never got to see the final results page. Interesting to note, the two times it froze I happened to be on the losing side. When I was on the winning side it closed normally and went to the results page/city view.

Flag Post

^^ +1 to that. Happened to me last night.

Flag Post

The Mage Talent Focus says that it decreases rage consumption by 50%, but when activated in battle, it only decreases consumption by 30%.

Flag Post

Please remove this “quest completed” small popup window on completion on every quest, I do not need this! It is very annoying! The quest completed words that flashes on screen is ENOUGH! We do not NEED a second one to tell us a quest is completed!

Flag Post

The sort inventory reminder, and one other reminder i forgot, yes i am sorting my inventory… no need remind me everyday!!!

Flag Post

you can only plunder other players within 10 levels.
last time i checked, 10 was within 10.
I know for a fact that math doesn’t change with language, maybe their syntax does though, so they may have meant 9?

if they meant 9 change the phrasing from within 10 to less than 10, if they meant ten FIX THE GAME :)

Flag Post

“Within 10 levels” means you can only plunder people 9 levels higher or lower. It is not an issue of translation or misinformation.

To make it easy:

Level + 10 = X
Level – 10 = Y

So, your level range is from Y to X, NOT including Y and X themselves. THAT is “within” 10 levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kiljaedenas:

The game seems to hang at the end of a battleground. I’ve been in three battlegrounds since the 1.5 patch came in and right when the round ended, on two of them while I was in the middle of a fight it just got stuck there. I had to reload the game to get back to the normal city screen, and I never got to see the final results page. Interesting to note, the two times it froze I happened to be on the losing side. When I was on the winning side it closed normally and went to the results page/city view.

Just want to add that you get to receive the correct rewards (insignias/honor). Happened to me a couple of times and the results table never popped up. Today I also got 3 black screens after a fight and had to relog as well.