Forums Wartune

[Info] Bugs page 12 (locked)

516 posts

Flag Post

Arena (Party) not working

Flag Post

Edit – Works now I think I was being an idiot-

Flag Post

And yes, arena is still not working today on EST servers, so I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that battlegrounds still won’t be working either.

Flag Post

Server 2 – US East

Battleground not working

Easter Event – unrealizable
Daily Task – unrealizable

End Game???

Flag Post
Originally posted by CyberMageFroll:

Server 2 – US East

Battleground not working

Easter Event – unrealizable
Daily Task – unrealizable

End Game???

• - End Game???
  • + PvP Cross server points prize – unrealizable

Any news on this would be great. Knocking on 48 hours with no word now.

Flag Post

Still no Arena or BG today huh? Ridiculous.

Flag Post

ThE EST server still no arena and bg, also the warrior mark missed, so i just wonder how r2 compensate to us, seems myself is rage of anger, how come not do an emergency maintainence

Flag Post

S1-Character name dfgbn
I keep losing large amounts of daru for no reason, no i don’t use them on troops or enlightenment, today magically lost a little over 8M, this being the third time it’s happened. checked it when i logged on this morning, about 6 hours ago, came back from afk to fight 16:00 WB and afterword i had 3.3M daru. Not sure if somehow linked to WB, just when i happened to check and see my lost daru

Flag Post

server 5, no one got their warrior chest today, what’s up with that?

Flag Post

server 1. no warrior mark is there gona be any compensation for this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CarloC16:

server 1. no warrior mark is there gona be any compensation for this?

Yes.

Flag Post

S2 – Still no Multiplayer arena nor Battlegrounds. This is not only affecting the cross server battlepoints but also affecting the daily devotion for non VIP players and VIP players that do not start with a devotion boost.

Flag Post

I have had this problem for a few days now. After sending a ticket I received a request for a screenshot, but after sending the SS I haven’t heard more. Do you have any idea as to what the problem is and if so, how to solve it? (problem is that I am missing buttons and their functions not being unlocked)

Flag Post

Server 6 & Server 9
loading always stuck at Setting 7/16 1%
missed 2 days of event egg quests, PVP & BG
didn’t know what happening

Flag Post

Kong4 aka Server 2 – US East
It says arena rewards are “Redeemable” but I do not have the option to collect them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer:

It says arena rewards are “Redeemable” but I do not have the option to collect them.

They may have ported over to 18:00.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:
Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer:

They may have ported over to 18:00.

It looks something like that. I was doing arena so dunno if they showed up at 1800, but I just got them now and they were for that time, not last night when the boards updated and everything. Really fucking annoying since I got bumped to half the rewards I would have gotten.

Flag Post

my level 3 suntoria is not working properly. it is only lasting 5 rounds instead of 7. Sent tickets but getting no help with the matter. Spent 1.8k vouchers resetting skills to see if that would work and still the same.

Flag Post
Originally posted by labinjo:

my level 3 suntoria is not working properly. it is only lasting 5 rounds instead of 7. Sent tickets but getting no help with the matter. Spent 1.8k vouchers resetting skills to see if that would work and still the same.

If you combo/double hit, then the amount of “full rounds” is reduced.

Flag Post

nope. right after I cast it shows 4 turns remaining due to the initial heal. I’ve noticed wartune support is like god. They just don’t exist.

Flag Post

I can’t harvest my farm. It’s ready to harvest and it doesn’t need reviving. The hand icon is doing the bobbing up and down, but nothing happens when I try to pick stuff. Refreshed twice, so tried trice.

Server 3 – Europe, player name: Rhyme

Flag Post

why does march have 30 days?

Flag Post

Server 3 (europe) time hasn’t changed…

Flag Post

Server 3 europe is behind by an hour so at the moment it’s 16:39 server time says 15:39 any idea when it’ll be fixed?

Flag Post

Server 9 (Europe) had WB Ragnoch spawned at unchanged 15:00 server time (no BG).

Also some farm issues, crops getting ready earlier etc.