Forums Wartune

[Info] Bugs page 9 (locked)

518 posts

Flag Post

The transparent black overlay that the game uses for tutorials is stuck on my game :<

I got back from the 3rd dungeon (forgot what it was called) and completed that quest. I leveled up and unlocked dueling. The tutorial never popped up and now I cant do anything.

It was on server 2 if that helps.

Flag Post

i went to the resource page to harvest copper as daily quest and its stuck since over an hour now ive cleared cache and refreshed many times over now not sure what i am supposed to be doing it just says stuck at 99 % i use chrome just if that makes a difference and my adobe flash player is also the latest version

Flag Post

This webpage is not available
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because tp.r2games.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall’s or antivirus software’s settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don’t believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings… > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect the “Use a proxy server for your LAN” checkbox.
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

the hell is this spheal? My laptop is upto date.. I’ve been undergoing through horrid lagging as of late, and screen freezing. And I clean cache, cookies, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by akhilesh98:

i went to the resource page to harvest copper as daily quest and its stuck since over an hour now ive cleared cache and refreshed many times over now not sure what i am supposed to be doing it just says stuck at 99 % i use chrome just if that makes a difference and my adobe flash player is also the latest version

Had same problem on battleground. I also tried all that you did, and it didnt help. Then i restarted my computer after 15 days and that helped, lol

Flag Post

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because tp.r2games.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall’s or antivirus software’s settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don’t believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings… > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect the “Use a proxy server for your LAN” checkbox.

Someone please address this matter, or tell me why my laptop would be showing me this? All my cache, cookies, history etc has been depleted..

Flag Post

I cant get experience from guildtree why??

Flag Post
Originally posted by joliekiller:

I cant get experience from guildtree why??

Did you change guilds?

Probably should open your own thread for this as many players can get XP from their guild tree fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cloud_N9ne:

Someone please address this matter, or tell me why my laptop would be showing me this? All my cache, cookies, history etc has been depleted..

This isn’t a bug though. Chrome opens the game fine for me.

Maybe a separate thread would help more?

Flag Post

Nemrut – Demon Temple

First the quest is bugged – the quest calls him “Nicolas” and says he is in MoonEvil Den"

photo nemrut-3_zps03270281.jpg

Second – when you see in dungeon (the Demon Temple) his lvl shows as 70 but when you fight him is shows as lvl 65

photo menrut-2_zps8892b6df.jpg

photo nemrut-1_zps68624a48.jpg

Flag Post

Is the talent experience tied to your character exp ?

If not, i’ve just leveled to lv52 and got my talent exp reset and set to my character exp …
Though it was possible to save it for later :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by popovk:

Is the talent experience tied to your character exp ?

If not, i’ve just leveled to lv52 and got my talent exp reset and set to my character exp …
Though it was possible to save it for later :/

Not a bug. Any XP over your base character level is usable. You cannot store XP or delevel.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Not a bug. Any XP over your base character level is usable. You cannot store XP or delevel.

Would be helpfull to have a note about the fact it’s tied to your character exp bar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by popovk:

Would be helpfull to have a note about the fact it’s tied to your character exp bar.

There used to be a sticky with all notes from previous patches. In fact, there is an announcement thread devoted alone to talents.. somewhere.

Edit: Here it is. :)

Flag Post

my loading is stuck again on resource gathering page for last 3 hrs

i tried to get in there stuck at 99 % cleared cache many times but still same issue

Flag Post

FIX archors incendiary shot! It is -50% healing when it is suppose to be -30% damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

and once again i am stuck at the resource page at 99 % which is ridiculous. It took 6 hrs that time and i ended up not doing a lot of quests. i assume it will be the same this time as well

Flag Post

I moved my castle to Erandel yesterday (Server 1) and strangely couldn’t see my base. It seems it’s actually down below the map somewhere. I can tell as when I return my hero back to base and click on the map to move him he will eventually come running up through the bottom of the screen. I can post an image if you like but it won’t show much as when I click on ‘city’ or first come to the wild it won’t actually show my base.

Can I get a response asap, I can probably easily move my base but if you need to investigate the cause so it doesn’t happen again let me know. As nice as not being able to be plundered is I’d rather not be exploiting the bug for any length of time.

Cheers, Bevo

Flag Post

bugs:

1. the quests button is gone.
2. I cant spend 6995 balens to buy the wildfire horse in mystery shop as it says 6995 balens or 6995 points isnt it. But there is no option to purchase it with balens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:

bugs:

1. the quests button is gone.
2. I cant spend 6995 balens to buy the wildfire horse in mystery shop as it says 6995 balens or 6995 points isnt it. But there is no option to purchase it with balens.

1) Quest button is on the right hand side of the GUI (small circle).
2) You need both.

Flag Post

Not really a bug (not a fun change however), but the astral chances have been drastically reduced, I’ve done plenty of astrals before, but I’ve never had a streak of misfortunes like this: 12 misfortunes, green, 8 misfortunes, green, green blue, 7 misfortunes, blue, 10 misfortunes, ….

What is a bug however, is half the time after I click one-click-synthesis and try to merge it afterwards with a big astral, it’ll paste the name of the astral I’m trying to merge in chat instead of selecting the astral so I can pick it up and merge it. The only way to get rid of it, is to clear the chat, press enter and then I can actually pick up the astral. This has never happened before either and I haven’t changed my ways.

Flag Post

I got a very similar run of misfortunes in the astral window this morning too. I’ve no idea why 7Road/R2 felt the need to change that. It was hard enough to get an orange astral as it was. Now it’s an even bigger gold sink.

The time for the evening battlegrounds appears to have been pushed back an hour (at least on S2). It was 2100, now it’s 2200, which is the same time as the World Boss. I hope that’s a bug because if it’s not it’s just outright stupid.

Oh one more thing: I did not see the daily VIP quest for 10 tokens in the quest list this morning. I hope that is also a bug. If that’s a new “feature” it’s quite a slap in the face to VIPs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by optimus2861:

I got a very similar run of misfortunes in the astral window this morning too. I&#8217;ve no idea why 7Road/R2 felt the need to change that. It was hard enough to get an orange astral as it was. Now it&#8217;s an even bigger gold sink.

The time for the evening battlegrounds appears to have been pushed back an hour (at least on S2). It was 2100, now it&#8217;s 2200, which is the same time as the World Boss. I hope that&#8217;s a bug because if it&#8217;s not it&#8217;s just outright stupid.

Oh one more thing: I did not see the daily VIP quest for 10 tokens in the quest list this morning. I hope that is also a bug. If that&#8217;s a new &#8220;feature&#8221; it&#8217;s quite a slap in the face to VIPs.

I can’t comment on the misfortunes as doing astrals manually has been exhausting. I have no idea how the top players have been doing these for so long.

BG is now 10 times a day. Two or three may conflict IIRC but with so many BGs, it shouldn’t be an issue, right? :)

I had my VIP quest today. In fact, with the 0:00 to 5:00 (“working the system”) oddity, a player could claim the new devotion event quests twice before server reset.

Flag Post

Can’t enter crypt, the new sword loading bar comes up and fills up then it just sits there. did everything feasibly possible on my end (from clearing cache to restarting everything). Everything else seems to work so far
Edit: scratch that, same thing in 1v1 duels. click duel from main arena and same lock up bug

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cyracus:

Can&#8217;t enter crypt, the new sword loading bar comes up and fills up then it just sits there. did everything feasibly possible on my end (from clearing cache to restarting everything). Everything else seems to work so far
Edit: scratch that, same thing in 1v1 duels. click duel from main arena and same lock up bug

Clear everything… this includes cookies, cache but also old Flash saved data.

Flag Post

I can&#8217;t comment on the misfortunes as doing astrals manually has been exhausting. I have no idea how the top players have been doing these for so long.

BG is now 10 times a day. Two or three may conflict IIRC but with so many BGs, it shouldn&#8217;t be an issue, right? :)

I had my VIP quest today. In fact, with the 0:00 to 5:00 (&#8220;working the system&#8221;) oddity, a player could claim the new devotion event quests twice before server reset.

My guildies said they had their VIP quest so I must have just missed it somehow. I’ll check again tomorrow.

The “10x Battlegrounds” turns out to have been highly misleading. The daily event times show BG occurring between 13:00-15:00 and 22:00-23:00. So I’d guess 7x BG in the afternoon window and the usual 3x BG in the evening window; we’ll find out as the day progresses. It’s bad enough that the afternoon window is smack in the middle of the workday for us 9-to-5 folks, but pushing the evening BG back an hour means, quite frankly, it’s past time for me to be up & playing video games (I live in the Atlantic time zone, so that 22:00 is 23:00 for me).