Forums Wartune

[Announcement] Moderator/Veterans Wanted (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

Regarding moderators, R2_Wartune has posted:

Originally posted by R2_Wartune:

We are currently seeking applicants to be Moderators for the Wartune Forums here on Kongregate. If you love the game and would like to share your knowledge to help increase the continued growth of Wartune then please apply below stating your character name, and the best time we can reach you in game.

Please also feel free to list any information that you feel makes you a great pick for this program!

Applicants must:
be 18 years of age or older.
be level 40 or higher.
a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players.
and regularly active within their server and on the forum.

Do you have what it takes to be a moderator? If so, please apply at the bottom of this thread.

Regarding veterans (seasoned players), R2_Wartune has posted:

Originally posted by R2_Wartune:

Attention All Wartune Warriors: This is your chance to write your names into the legend of Wartune history. We are currently embarking on a unique opportunity for the best of the best among you. Will you be one of the select few to join our new team of Veteran Players. Our Vets will be players that stand out in both their knowledge and willingness to help others grow. If you love the game and would like to share your knowledge to help increase the continued growth of Wartune then please apply below stating your character name, and server that we can best reach you at. Please also feel free to list any information that you feel makes you a great pick for this program!

Applicants must:

• be 18 years of age or older.
  • have one character that is level 30 or higher.
  • a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players.
  • be regularly active within their server.

Do you have what it takes to be a veteran? If so, please apply at the bottom of this thread.

Flag Post

question, i hear the vets get a care package weekly for helping out, whats in that care package exactly?

Flag Post

I’m not sure what your application process is, but I’d be willing to help if there were an open spot. It would seem that there is need of moderators with English as a first language.

Flag Post
Originally posted by morbiusj55:

I’m not sure what your application process is, but I’d be willing to help if there were an open spot. It would seem that there is need of moderators with English as a first language.

Navigate to the appropriate thread, list your character name, server and your rationale of why you should be chosen.

Flag Post

I think they need to go into greater detail or what exactly entails to being “good understanding of the game” because countless times have I tried to address queries I had from a veteran and taken their advice only to find out later that the information has been completely wrong.

Another thing I’ve noticed is how they address questions they don’t know the answer to. I understand these are other players too and don’t have access too all the details but I would rather have them tell me straight up they don’t know the answer, instead of receiving the same procedural response that “they’ll get back to me” and then waiting patiently for a reply(possibly contacting a dev) but never hearing from them again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyoghin:

I think they need to go into greater detail or what exactly entails to being “good understanding of the game” because countless times have I tried to address queries I had from a veteran and taken their advice only to find out later that the information has been completely wrong.

Another thing I’ve noticed is how they address questions they don’t know the answer to. I understand these are other players too and don’t have access too all the details but I would rather have them tell me straight up they don’t know the answer, instead of receiving the same procedural response that “they’ll get back to me” and then waiting patiently for a reply(possibly contacting a dev) but never hearing from them again.

PM me if you feel unsatisfied with an in-game answer. :)

Flag Post

To be a forum mod for the Kongregate forum here? That’s honestly something for Kongregate to decide, and the age requirement there would be 13+.