Forums Wartune

[Coming Soon] The Spirit Covenant

62 posts

Flag Post

Are you for a way to save money and time? Needing an extra boost on Crypt runs? Check out the Spirit Covenant, coming to Part Two of the 1.45 Patch update!

Spirit Covenant – Available for just 1295 Balens, the Spirit Covenant offers a wide array of benefits. The Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and includes the following:

Power of Healing – HP packs will not be consumed when restoring HP.
Free Blitz – Gold will not be consumed when blitzing.
Bounty Helper – Complete bounty quests the moment you accept them.
Lord of Time – Balens will not be consumed when you speed-up cultivation in the Altar of Ennoblement.
Warrior’s Call – A powerful buff, lasting for 30 minutes. The Warrior’s Call buff boosts the following stats by 10%: PATK, PDEF, MATK, MDEF, HP and Charisma. This buff can be retrieved once per day by opening the Spirit Covenant panel and is only applied when in dungeons and in the Crypt.

Flag Post

Let’s try to keep the trolling to a minimum please. =)

Flag Post

It seems pretty worthwhile, however who does the pricing? I mean it hasn’t even come out so how can there be an
“original price”?

Aside from that knowingeye, could you buy the bounty helper separately, lasting 30 days?

Flag Post

I gather the icon itself is the clickable item that activates the purchase.

Flag Post

How can one get an icon for something that is still unpurchasable :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by h3r01c:

It seems pretty worthwhile, however who does the pricing? I mean it hasn’t even come out so how can there be an
“original price”?

Aside from that knowingeye, could you buy the bounty helper separately, lasting 30 days?

“original price” really means total price if you buy each individually

Flag Post

For Power of Healing, then that would mean for that player all HP pots are useless?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sesshy1987:

For Power of Healing, then that would mean for that player all HP pots are useless?

No. You keep all your pots, whether activated or not. Your HP count/packs would never decrease either. This would be a godsend for all sorts of things you can ‘waste’ your HP packs on.

Flag Post

You have to buy all at once?
Or can you buy them individually?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Landys:

You have to buy all at once?
Or can you buy them individually?

Individually, if a player wanted one or more – or the bundle deal (at once).

Flag Post

Are all these perm buffs? Have a CD timer? How will they work

Flag Post
Originally posted by AmazingAlexx:

Are all these perm buffs? Have a CD timer? How will they work

The boosts last for 30 days with the “Warrior’s Call” being used once per day for 30 minutes in PvE situations only.

The descriptions of each are pretty self-evident.

Flag Post

How will the bounty helper work? The way its described it sounds as if all I need to do is click on the bounty and then I automatically can turn it in for xp and gold. Does this mean I wont have to “Kill 20 monsters” or “Energize 3 Friends’ Trees” anymore?

Flag Post
Originally posted by doom47:

How will the bounty helper work? The way its described it sounds as if all I need to do is click on the bounty and then I automatically can turn it in for xp and gold. Does this mean I wont have to “Kill 20 monsters” or “Energize 3 Friends’ Trees” anymore?

Exactly, when you accept quest it automatically completes it for you.

Flag Post

Oh alright, sweet! It just sounded a bit too easy so I figured I’d make sure!

Flag Post

Ok, now I expect a button with which you can pay for instant level 99 and 99999 points to every stats to make this game very fair and balanced…

Flag Post

Just to be clear, Spirit Covenant, Power of Healing, Bounty helper, Lord of Time do not have an expiry date. Whereas the Warriors Call buff has a 30 day expiry date and can only be used for 30 minutes a day?

Flag Post

This is lame

Flag Post

Every bonus last 30 days, but still it is too much boost for paying players. Constantly adding pay2play functions like past days will make regular players to leave unbalanced game.

Flag Post

I quit the game, have fun!

Flag Post

All MMOs like this have an element of greed about them, they all want to make cash from players and im fine with that you are a business after all, the trick is to put a good enough layer of fun over that greed so people will play without feeling like they have to pay, having everything that could be purchased be available to everyone with a bit of luck and hard work helped this as it never felt imbalanced

VIP at $7.99 a month was fine, but now this too, $13 for a month of bonuses?

as it stands i can hit all my daily limits in a day, with VIP removing the cool downs i think it would take me a lot less, then with this pack on top of that doing bounty quests for me and making blitzs free half an hours play, i may as well just spend that $20 and buy myself a trophy congratulating me on a game well played and be done with it,

your game is fun, i like playing your game please stop letting the greed ruin it,

Flag Post

The only thing I’d question is how severely Power of Healing would unbalance guild battles, unless they’re fixing those to not take HP packs like BG. If one side can toss everyone endlessly at the other side’s tower with no cost…

The rest can be done with regular old time/effort and aren’t too big of a buff.

Flag Post

Yikes 13 a month hell no, if this was a 1 time buy I would be ok with it.

Flag Post

Horrible idea. This game is already mostly about money, this just kills it. I might be quitting as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by atreylune:

The only thing I’d question is how severely Power of Healing would unbalance guild battles, unless they’re fixing those to not take HP packs like BG. If one side can toss everyone endlessly at the other side’s tower with no cost…

The rest can be done with regular old time/effort and aren’t too big of a buff.

This.

I don’t get the hate for the options/pack. Understand, this is only one facet of parts 2 and 3 of the 1.45 patch. I mean, I can see the intrinsic dislike for yet another cash option but the “OP” comments with no rationale behind it just seem to be more of a reaction.