Forums Wartune

[Coming Soon] The Spirit Covenant page 2

62 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

This.

I don’t get the hate for the options/pack. Understand, this is only one facet of parts 2 and 3 of the 1.45 patch. I mean, I can see the intrinsic dislike for yet another cash option but the “OP” comments with no rationale behind it just seem to be more of a reaction.

Haha, I had been jokingly wondering who the heck would pay $4 to instantly finish “Capture an Astral (0/1)” for a month and I’m surprised to find people think that’s OP.

Free Blitz – it’s just gold, plant some seeds and wait an hour. (not at all worth it)
Bounty Helper – honestly bounty quests are not that hard anyway. You save 30 minutes a day maybe. (not at all worth it)
Lord of Time – it’s 2 hours, just idle overnight when you sleep! (not at all worth it)
Warrior’s Call – use pots, and it’s only PvE anyway. (possibly worth it, maybe)
Power of Healing – this one I might grab as a Knight, it’d help me tank for guildies without forcing me to spend gold for HP packs, but the guild battle balancing question… (only one that might be OP, and only in one situation)

Sure, getting all of them would make the game pretty much AFK mode where you don’t really have to do anything but multiplayer dungeons, but if you don’t want to pay for it, don’t! Play for your own sense of accomplishment, knowing you did all this yourself while other people spent money to instantly Recruit Paladins (0/200) or Collect Wood (0/10) pffft.

Flag Post

This is nice, but there are four main problems with the whole Balens thing.

1. Much of the Balen items are temporary

2. The effect of the Balen items is miniscule

3. The price of the Balen items is way to high.

4. The things we would really want to purchase aren’t for sale. (Maybe his can be a good thing also)

The gems aren’t worth their Balen cost, nor refine items that are quite useless. Potions for sale are expensive. It’s all way to high priced for nothing very good.

Sell me Crystaloid
Give me a better gold and daru echange rate.
Give me a higher yield gold seed
Give me a seed that regrows! Not 1 time harvest
Give me a troop defense item for PvE.
Give me an extra Gold Mine item.
Give me a mining time extension

90% of the Balen Shop items aren’t worth it (example "leave you guild instant cooldown 395 balens). Even VIP is overpriced. Lower the price or get better items. It will improve the game.

Flag Post

This is exactly what games should be selling, convenience as opposed to power. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to buy it, for those of us with limited time sometimes, this is great.

Flag Post

I have got to agree with these people here, these games need money to stay alive, but unbalancing things like this will ruin the fun for a lot of non-payed players, myself included, so will see how this works out and then decide wether im quitting or not

Flag Post

Really, people?

I don’t understand your logic.

Gems for cash is imbalancing the game.

Socketing rods for cash is imbalancing the game.

This here, is what should be sold for money. It doesn’t give you power, it gives you convenience. It takes 2X time and effort for you, X time and effort for someone who pays extra. Result is the same for you both. Maybe just a slight gold difference, but it’s not a big gamechanger.

If you’re a free player and you’re complaining about this, and not the first two, you have a serious comprehension problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kakugane:

4. The things we would really want to purchase aren’t for sale. (Maybe his can be a good thing also)

The gems aren’t worth their Balen cost, nor refine items that are quite useless. Potions for sale are expensive. It’s all way to high priced for nothing very good.

Sell me Crystaloid

90% of the Balen Shop items aren’t worth it (example "leave you guild instant cooldown 395 balens). Even VIP is overpriced. Lower the price or get better items. It will improve the game.

Give those things and people who buy balens will be Op again,This is a game where people who dont buy balens can catch up to the balen buyers with a bit of effort so Seriously they should not make the balen buyers OP or this game will belong to them.

Flag Post

The new patch which will come out will already make the buyers more OP,we dont need anything more to get them stronger,Really wished this patch wouldn’t come out.

Flag Post

Spirit Covenant seems like a shameless cash grab.

Flag Post

This game is truly a measure of wealth, not skill. I quit, and I urge all of you to do the same.

Flag Post

To be honest, this upgrade sucks in comparison to VIP. Free blitz, congratulations, you can grow the gold required to blitz in 1 levy or 1 crop harvest. Its convenient. Hardly OP.

Free health packs – Very usefull in Guild Wars, but in other cases, I have YET to even need to buy health packs on my warrior or archer. This hardly makes it a necessity. Very convenient but not that grand.

Instant bounties – This one I wont lie, has potential. I hate when I get Orange Energize Tree quests and there isn’t a tree to energize in a mile. Otehrwise, most tasks ((Enchant 1 item, synthesize 1 item, etc etc)) take no time except for killing monsters. This is barely worth it… its convenient.

Lord of Time – Doing a 2 hour task instantly to run 3 extra campaigns which give like 45k exp anyways while an MP gives around 240k xp. Oh yes, therei s a real deal on this one. because I don’t just go to alter and sit for 2 hours because i’m sleeping or at work etc etc. This one is kinda nice, but its just convenient.

All in all, these are Convenience items. None of this is OP. In fact, you can still do ALL of these yourself nearly. I wont even recognize warriors call as potions will fix that up, and you can carry those potions over to pvp too! It might help push me that extra 5 levels though for mroe rewards.

Flag Post

you guys do no THERE NOT MAKING U BUY IT _

every game like this has a way of making money!!! its business for them.

if you made a game like this u would wanna make some money i no i would.

so quit moaning there not gonna give u things that HELP YOU DO THINGS QUICKER FOR FREE.
that would be pointless of the game

eg : if your f2p you get cool downs < that last hours
eg : if your vip you dont get cool downs < that’s why people buy it for the boost same with the boost’s they are selling now (they do it to make money) cause people will buy them

Flag Post

I think this is too OP.

I will quit unless the price is above the normal. I will quit ALL MMO GAMES AND ALL MULTIPLAYER GAMES! I will be rarely on.

Flag Post

Fair enough, Free players can still compete despite knowing this, even VIP players will hesitate to buy this IMO.

Flag Post

Prices are too high for just a browser game.. haha..

but, i’ll keep playing just to have fun.. and i dont mind people spending money on crap.. ain’t my money afterall.

Flag Post

I take back what I said.
I will be on daily now.

Flag Post

Wow you guys. Such update in cash shop will ruin the game? How old are you? Please, first think about it then rage-post in forum. Ty.
As long as they don’t give away OP gear or gems in cash shop for few $, then game is not ruined. It seems that some of you rage of this update not cos you REALLY think it will ruin the game, but cos you don’t like the price for the convenient stuff. It’s like “damn, my mom gives me 5$ and this cost 13$. That’s bull…t. I gonna rage about it in forum”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kakugane:

Sell me Crystaloid

This guy has some valid points.

I am not saying we should sell everything at dirt cheap prices but what he is saying makes sense. Yes most of what is in the shop is uselsss and simply not worth their pricetags. As it is we NEED the following to either be implamented for everyone or be sold in the shop/added to current vip bonuses.

additional resource quarrys, possible iffernet ones like daru/kynaite mines to fill our other 2 slots.
second troop slot implementation, who doesn’t want 2 more sets of kinghts? Or angels to keep everyone alive?

And crystaloids, oh let me tell you about crystaloids. they need to triple their drop rate and the quantity they drop in. As it is, it’s an insurmountable month long grinding session for a amount of crystaloids to be made into a set that by the time you are able to make all 4 parts? You’ve blown past the lv 40 or 50 or 60 mark.

they want 320 lv 3 crystaloids for the lv 40 set. By the time I was lv 40 I had enough level 1 and 2 crystaloids (didn’t make any lv 20 or 30 gear keep in mind) to make a grand total of 10 lv 3 crystaloids. 10. Out of 320. And that was 0 crystaloids used from level 1-40. I was actively hunting them, and going out of my way to save them. Right. Totally possible to make the equipment sets.

Flag Post

this is so stupid..only certain ppl would afford to play the game..for the others makes no sense..u have managed to ruin the game i quit

Flag Post

Can some of the players that are stating, “I quit,” give actual reasons why they think the pack “sucks”? Remember this is an option for convenience and it doesn’t truly offer anything beneficial PvP or XP wise. Free players can still do most of the aspects in this package.

I’m surprised – when the World Boss buffs come, then I can see some complaints being made. :(

Flag Post

It simply gives gold and time to ppl who buy it.

Power of healing – great gold boost, healing pack for 100k hp costs 45k gold, and for higher lvl its nothing (like 4-5 deaths), so we can clearly assume its gives like 100k gold daily !

Blitz – lets say 40k for crypt and 12k for solo dungs means 62k daily

Bounty helper – much helps at sertain hard bountis. Try to find tree to energize when its late, it saves balens/vouchers for quest who requires it and much time for quest requiring killing certain monsters.

Lord of Time – fair gain for a price, cant complain about it

Warriors call – much help in crypt, lets you go much further then not paying ppl and after it just blitzing in without any cost. Much boost of crypt coins ect. for pay2play.

So, it helps way too much then it is priced. Many ppl pay 2k balens for horse which gives only +10 to all stats, so 1,2k balnes for that much help is really forcing ppl to pay if they want to compete with pay2play. VIP is forced too, but at least it’s cheaper. So change it pls, make it half that price so most ppl could afford it or make it twice that costly so only realy dedicated pay2play can afford it, because they are out of reach anyway and compete only with themselves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dukate:

It simply gives gold and time to ppl who buy it.

Agreed. The “time” part of your argument was intended. The “gold” part – now that I reflect on it – seems to help a great deal. It does feel unfair. At worst, you can buy the option(s) you would like to help equalize this “gold” situation – if the below-given arguments do not appease.

Power of healing – great gold boost, healing pack for 100k hp costs 45k gold, and for higher lvl its nothing (like 4-5 deaths), so we can clearly assume its gives like 100k gold daily !

I’ll give you this… but I have been waiting for something to counter the terrible drains in HPs we tanks suffer. There are those that think we block all of our troubles away but that is so far from the truth, it brings tears to my eyes. However, this will also help almost any class that attempts certain activities: crypt, guild wars, helping players MP (after all XP attempts), experimentation and the list goes on. This is a godsend – and I will concede this does exceedingly help in the “gold” issue – every player who ‘pushes’ his or her character will benefit from this.

Blitz – lets say 40k for crypt and 12k for solo dungs means 62k daily

Yes, but you are electing to streak and blitz. You are free to not do these and save the “gold”. Of course, it will be tougher to squeeze every SP/MP on a single scroll and for the crypt, it will feel like a grind going through all those bosses again.

Bounty helper – much helps at sertain hard bountis. Try to find tree to energize when its late, it saves balens/vouchers for quest who requires it and much time for quest requiring killing certain monsters.

We all had to do those tougher or untimely quests before. If you want the convenience though, you know what you have to do. I don’t see the “gold” issue here.

Lord of Time – fair gain for a price, cant complain about it

I see you conceded here. No “gold” issue but you do see this is purely for convenience.

Warriors call – much help in crypt, lets you go much further then not paying ppl and after it just blitzing in without any cost. Much boost of crypt coins ect. for pay2play.

Much boost? 10% is not going to be overpowered at all. It will simply give a bump in limited PvE for 30 minutes a day. AFAIK, it’s stacked on the base attack so the multiplicative won’t be an issue either. If 10% is still a problem for you, think about those medallions they offer that are free: Even the private medallion is better than this – it, and all medallions, affect both PvP (damage to and from) and PvE (endurance, block and crit)!

So, it helps way too much then it is priced. Many ppl pay 2k balens for horse which gives only +10 to all stats, so 1,2k balnes for that much help is really forcing ppl to pay if they want to compete with pay2play. VIP is forced too, but at least it’s cheaper. So change it pls, make it half that price so most ppl could afford it or make it twice that costly so only realy dedicated pay2play can afford it, because they are out of reach anyway and compete only with themselves.

In the end, I don’t see this huge “gold boost” from buying this (except for the “healing” covenant which I conceded) and you are able to purchase each piece of the spirit covenant if desired.

Flag Post

OP I am given to understand means over powered this is in way true for this item yer just mad cause people who pay for this get slight boosts the only unfair thing would be someone able to just bombard your ward tower without losing hp just troops thats the only thing thats not just convience in my opinion quit whining

Flag Post
Originally posted by Landys:

You have to buy all at once?
Or can you buy them individually?

Individually, if a player wanted one or more – or the bundle deal (at once).

How can i buy them individually? I want just free blitz, but i dont know how to buy just that…?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zibko:

How can i buy them individually? I want just free blitz, but i dont know how to buy just that…?

Towards the left. Click on the covenant you want. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zibko:

Towards the left. Click on the covenant you want. :)

You mean on icon of covenant? That is the first thing i tryed, but nothing happens when i click, it just shows tooltip about what it does. Also, when i open Spirit Covenant sreen, it is different then the screenshot from 1st post, under every covenant its says “Locked”, here is my screenshot :