Forums Wartune

Petition for oceanic server.

9 posts

Flag Post

Anyone else oceanic based or at least within the oceanic time zone wanting an oceanic server?

Please petition here for support for kong to open an oceanic server.

I have spoken to the in game GM and they’ve said it is KONG that decides what server time zone to open up on kong website.

GM also mentioned that there is oceanic server on official website but I am sure most of us kong based player in oceanic region want a kong oceanic server and not to play on the main website.

My voice alone might not be heard but if we stand together and voice out it might be possible to convince the kong admins.

Flag Post

You may just get one. :)

Flag Post

1 person alone on a server doesn’t sound fun D:

Flag Post

Yeah, Oceanic sever would be cool (:
Hmm but I’ve already put so much time in to my guy on server 1 :\

Flag Post

I moved to the R2 website to play on an Oceanic server. But if Kongregate made an Oceanic server on here, I would certainly join in playing on it.

Flag Post

It’s next on list guys, should be here soon from what i hear.

Flag Post

I’d definitely play on an Oceanic server if one got released on Kong. I don’t want to play on the main website, just here.

Flag Post

I would spend lots of kreds if there’s an oceanic server on kong. Currently spent quite a bit on the r2games oceanic server already. So open a server already!

Flag Post
Originally posted by coruscat:

I would spend lots of kreds if there’s an oceanic server on kong. Currently spent quite a bit on the r2games oceanic server already. So open a server already!

I second this, I would also be willing to spend a moderate amount of kreds on an oceanic server if one was created on kongregate. :)