Forums Wartune

Where is post regarding Maintenance today?

6 posts

Flag Post

Where is post regarding Maintenance today?

Flag Post

suddenly maintainance. It happens too fast and I can’t prepare any zzz

Flag Post

No clue… I just logged on to find my server missing, and I can’t find any mention of outages either.

Flag Post

I understand the frustration. R2 made an official announcement regarding this, stating:

Wartune’s weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/06 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays.

Part two will include the following items:
Level 55 PvP sets Level 60 equipment Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons Wings World Boss Buff Improved Gem Converting

UPDATE: We have revised our estimated downtime for maintenance to 4-6 hours.

I’ll make an announcement about it though it’s “after-the-fact”. I’ll also inquire about the schedule, if any. I had originally thought maintenance was every late Wednesday/early Thursday.

Flag Post

Yes this maintenance caught me off guard. Only had 35 minutes to rush what I had left. I normally see a post about maintenance at top of list earlier during the day.

Flag Post

Bah always happens right as i am trying to finish up my devo and about time to take over the new mines before sleep. Really should think of moving the west server time maintenance to 12 or 1 am instead. Plus stating it as 11 pm on 12/6 is actually tomorrow. it is 11:37 pm 12/5 west server time now.