Forums Wartune

Reverse Damage Lvl1

6 posts

Flag Post

Hi,

I am playing a lvl 30+ tanky Knight right now, and I use Reverse Damage on a regular basis. It deals 200dmg, like the text says, everything is fine.

My question is : how come I sometimes fight knights whose Reverse Damage deal 250dmg ? I couldn’t find any skill that could make things that way, and I don’t have a sufficient knowledge of existing potions to know if one could have such an effect. Anybody knows what can cause this ?

Thank you for your help !

Flag Post

Depends on the where u fight and when u fight
if 1min past the damages increase %50 u should know that and i think when u spawn ur team to fight in camp. their damages are more or a buff can effect the damages ur armor reduced or the oppoments’ damage increased ?

Flag Post

I think it’s a minor bug. I believe the AI does auto-QTE for any skills that have QTE, and gives the lv1 Reverse Damage a 25% QTE bonus when it’s not supposed to have one.

It’s only the AI that does this, right? In dungeon clone battles and duels.

Flag Post

That’s possible too

Flag Post

Ah yes, sounds like a very sensible explanation ! Thank you very much, that was so frustrating to lose Arena fights on details like that, and still feel like I could do it myself. Now I now I can’t.

The 1’ buff is not possible, since after one minute, the 200 Vs 250 situation becomes 300 Vs 375 ;)

Thank you very much for your help on this case guys !

Flag Post

Well reverse damage is not recommanded for vl 30+ cause 200 damage isnt that much.(Sorry for bad english)