Forums Wartune

lvl 55 PVP set

13 posts

Flag Post

How com eht wartune official server have them out and not us?

:Mad:

Flag Post

Now they have a big advantage in the Cross server arena match…

Flag Post

I didn’t believe this until I saw it with my own eyes. It’s true. Asking what is going on as this tilts the playing field for a bit.

Flag Post

Great thanks KE

Flag Post

The servers on the R2games websites are getting the lvl 55 PVP sets on the 13th of december, in part two of patch 1.45. I assume that’s when the kongregate servers will get them as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by End_Of_Ends:

The servers on the R2games websites are getting the lvl 55 PVP sets on the 13th of december, in part two of patch 1.45. I assume that’s when the kongregate servers will get them as well.

Yes but Wartune’s servers have them out now. :(

Flag Post

Yes it’s true I saw them too right before I died. You owe me 10 insignia lol.

Flag Post

really not fair to make us arena against r2 servers 1-15 until we get them on the 13th too :(

Flag Post

The only way is stop lvling so you wont face the wartune players with lvl 55 set.Or stop playing for a while until theyre out,

Flag Post
Originally posted by henri2012:

The only way is stop lvling so you wont face the wartune players with lvl 55 set.Or stop playing for a while until theyre out,

neither of these are the “only way” or even good recommendations…

Flag Post

How strong is the set and what bonuses does it give lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by henri2012:

Right cause staying under 55 will put you in a great position when they are released on Dec 13 :P

Flag Post

Apparently these are level 50 legendaries. :(