Forums Wartune

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

9 posts

Flag Post

Wartune’s weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 13th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/12 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

This week’s Maintenance we will roll out Part Two of the 1.45 Update. This will include:

Level 55 PvP sets
Level 60 equipment
Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons
Wings
World Boss Buff
Improved Gem Converting

Part Three is scheduled to be released next month after the holidays are over.

Flag Post

Could you please clarify if spirit covenant is part of this update or do we have to wait for it till part 3?

Flag Post

I have confirmed it’s in part 3. Sorry guys. :(

Flag Post

Can you give specifics about how you obtain wings? Or are we going to be made to wait another 4-5 hours?

Flag Post
Originally posted by draconblackblade:

Can you give specifics about how you obtain wings? Or are we going to be made to wait another 4-5 hours?

From what I know of the chinese server, there are big wings and little wings.

Little wings are given to you for free (not sure at what level) and give minor stat boosts.
Big wings are bought from the balens shop (probably 2-4k balens) and give large stat boosts.

You have to ‘upgrade’ these wings, though I’m not sure how you go about doing so.

Not really much information, but it answers your question on how to obtain them.

Flag Post

i see. thanks, i am definitely going to order big wings despite cost.

Flag Post

Any updates on when the oceanic server will be online?

Flag Post
Originally posted by coruscat:

Any updates on when the oceanic server will be online?

So far it is well within 4-6h maintenance window. If they keep the schedule it shouldn’t be more than 1h.

EDIT: Servers are up. ^^

Flag Post

Free wings +1.