Forums Wartune

Catacombs blitz

8 posts

Flag Post

Are we supposed to not be able to blitz lvl 100 even after we beat it? :(

Flag Post

WOW, that would be terrible !
Hope not maty !
( and if yes a good other reason to stop play this paygame with wings as fast :D , i for one will NOT renew my VIp, o dear no )
I’ll ask in my guild, but highest i know is someone who made it pasted lvl 80 . . .

Flag Post

Not sure if this was intended or not as the floor indicator can only hold two digits. :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You can only blitz to the level before the last one you beat. Thus you can only blitz to level 99. You can always manual it after blitz. It’s what I do.

Flag Post

blitz to 98, charge rage 99, beat 100, msg pops up, take your pots to something else / daily repeat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TarkkaBear:

blitz to 98, charge rage 99, beat 100, msg pops up, take your pots to something else / daily repeat.

pretty much the same, but i stop at 97…

Flag Post

u can blitz to every lvl u have beaten sept lvl 100.. Exp: your stuck on floor 45 boss… u blitz to lvl 44.. However when u enter cata u will enter on floor 45…

Maybe the simple problem is there is no floor after 100? adding 101 as a empty room may solve this. Ofcourse they would aslo have to make it accept 3 digits.. zzz

Any how i think after u have done it 10x u shouldnt have to do it infinite more times… pls fix it ^^