Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions (#2) (locked)

310 posts

Flag Post

Since the old suggestions thread is now a jumbled mess of old suggestions that may have been implemented, discussed/debated at great length or flat out denied by credible sources – cleaning this up for R2 would take a heroic amount of time. Therefore, please either reapply your suggestions are formulate new ones here!

The old suggestion thread can be found here.

Flag Post

hi i like the game a lot.
SUGG: when you kill a boss battle, and it shows you the summary – its on the screen only for a bit and then vanishes…

please add a “continue” button, so we can read the assessent screen in our own time?

Edit: The summary is now available until you click okay.

Flag Post

Remove the percentage stat modifiers from wings and reduce the balen cost by 1000

Edit: mini wings are now added in game with reduced stats as a free item when you purchase a stated amount during some events.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bullcarp:

Remove the percentage stat modifiers from wings and reduce the balen cost by 1000

What would happen to those who have already bought wings?

Also, I’d like to suggest being able to access settings while in the Altar of Ennoblement. I hate having to leave the altar to to turn sound off, and then go back in.

Edit: Settings are now available in Altar of Enoblement

Flag Post

NO DEAD LEVELS.

That is to say, you should always be getting something to add to your strength(Aside from your minor stat boosts) every level, so you should always have something to push for.

We get skill points every even level, and troops roughly every 10. The Talent System is set to come in at 50, and we don’t know how that will work. Ideally, that Talent System should come in every odd level, and be a level after the skill points, so it trades every level. It should also be pushed back to the level after you first get your skill points.

You’ve borrowed Blizzard’s colour scheme for uncommon, rare, legendary. Borrow some other things from them. They eventually realised that not getting something of worth every level was bad design, so they changed it.

Flag Post

RUNES:
Please add a way to convert and or upgrade runes. Runes are often gifts from the Solo Arena, but a lvl2 rune can’t stack with a lvl2.
There should be a way, similar to GEMS, that you can convert 2 or 3 or 4 Level 1 runes of the same type, into 1 level 2 RUNE.

Also, if it’s not to overpowering, add a complete rune conversion system, just like with gem conversion.

POTIONS:
Ditto this exact same idea for POTIONS. 10 Level 1 Defense potions will never be useful, but if I can synthesize 8 of them into 2 level 2 defens epotions, they could be worth something.

Edit: new rune system implemented, suggestion for synthing potions will be sent to R2

Flag Post

SPECIAL EVENT ITEMS:

Ther eshould be a way to clean up special event items and use them, ro convert them into the next special event item.

The BROOM from the Halloween Event. The CRYTSAL SHARD form the Thanksgiving event, should be exchangeable for the CHRISTMAS SHARD in the current event.

Edit: This has been suggested

Flag Post

This may have been shot down earlier, but I didn’t see it.

For the cooldown when upgrading the guild level or territories, have it allow people to donate a little bit towards that cooldown instead of it having to be all or nothing. It’s a clear equation as to how long the cooldown is and how many balens it costs to lower it. Even if it’s a specific amount of minimum balens that people will have to contribute in order to lower the cooldown some…

Edit: This has been suggested

Flag Post

Disable the HP pots, at least in the guild battle, its almost impossible to recharge 20k+ hp with Pot 100k for 45k gold if im poor or not casher.

Edit: This is available as part of the Spirit Covenant Pack, it is purchasable with other useful items at the cost of 1295 balens or as the single item Power of Healing for 475 balens. Both last for 30 days. As it is a pay only item for convenience, non cashers will need to purchase hp pots in game, with in game currency.

Flag Post

- Seperate high level BG into 40-49 and 50+
- Release a free pair of wings (for vouchers?) with half stats (or something else)
- Some way to cheapen astrals? (Not down to profit.. but maybe a 10% reduction in price available somehow)
- More things to do with farming! :D (one of my favorite parts) – i’ll think of something for here later.
-Ability to also improve tree of ancients (for more vouchers/day)
-

-For the Ruthlessness Astral, instead of just expanding the range of damage (from +-10% to +-13% etc for a 3% astral), make it add to your range of damage. So +-10% becomes +13%, -7% for 3%. This way, the astral is actually beneficial. Then i would consider using one, because right now, it really is useless.

Edit: BG now has new rank selections. Mini wings have been introduced as a bonus item with some purchases. Please expand on the farming suggestion, and make suggestions for the astral and tree item as to how to change it. Astral suggestion given to team.

Flag Post

Special mounts for $20 each is too expensive, they gives +10 to stats, so it is worth $10. Therion sand rider gives +100, then yes, it might possibly be worth $100.

But these lowest horses are only worth $10. They do not give a significant boost value, and on future updates, there are more mounts for sure.

If you check your sales record on these 2 special mounts, i am sure they have the least sales in comparison to wings. Why? Because they are too expensive. Put them to $10 each. They adds less than 1000 BR, so it is worth $10 max each.

Edit: some mounts are now available in events free, which is an even better deal for non cashers and light cashers than just halving the cost.

Flag Post

Can we please get a semi-transparent background on the chat window (like the quest tracker) so that the text is readable?

Edit: If support receives complaints that players cannot read the chat, it will likely be put in for a fix

Flag Post

I also want a shop item called “refund mount whips”, I waste whips on my normal white battle steed mount, and i want to reset and return all the whips so I can use on my special mounts!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:

I also want a shop item called “refund mount whips”, I waste whips on my normal white battle steed mount, and i want to reset and return all the whips so I can use on my special mounts!

mounts stack.

Flag Post

1) Battleground should be open more often.
2) Ability to trade would be nice, but doubtful.
3) VIP SPIN needs to be un-rigged, I can call out what items I will get next. Not much of a random spin now is it?

EXXXTRA:

More use of items in the voucher list. (store)

Flag Post

Astro need sell all button, when I have 1kk or 500k gold, clickin sell few hundred times is too anoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:Therion sand rider gives +100, then yes, it might possibly be worth $100.

Therian Sand Rider is a reward to the Guild Masters who win the Guild Tournament, and it only lasts a week.
-
There should be a free set of Wings that we can buy with Vouchers, even for 1995vouchers, that have half the bonii of the paid ones.

Allow people to use vouchers to buy (potentially all) Balens items at double/triple cost (or more), i.e. horses would cost 3990-5985 vouchers to buy.
-
Someone in another thread mentioned having a set of Wings purchasable by insignias.

Flag Post

id say
-make a new bg bracket 30-39, 40-49, 50+ there are enough players level 50 to be held up in they own bg instead of wrecking all lvl 40s right and left i especially think this should happen because of the new pvp gear out makes it hard as ever for lvls 45-49 to get crusader and we try to level but they still will outmatch us for quite some time

Flag Post

How about making it so that players can normally get Balens without having to spend tons of money but at a significantly reduced rate

Example: Your city and wilds gold production would create say .2 Balens every hour

Just change the rate for balance and you have a method that gradually opens up more options to the player base and if people want to spend money, the option is still there

Edit: you can earn free Kreds and exchange them for balens, other sites have other ways for players to earn balens free.

Flag Post

make blitz consume resources when the blitz completes instead of when it begins.

It sucks to lose the stamina because you had to cancel for whatever reason.

Flag Post

alliance chat is needed between guilds, world chat is too open, but theres no way to coordinate merges or other stuff unless you use mail which is tedious, and only 1 on 1.

sell all green astrals. Pretty sure no1 uses them for exp/astral.

Afk mode in mp dungeons, reason because of lag. Especially in bad/bloodlands 45 to 50, last boss glitches a lot. That dungeon needs to be fixed. Ill die w/ hp still. Then revive when every1 else has died already.

Flag Post

Sell/buy stuff Maybe like an auction house and gear dye and hair styles, Sick of looking at same player clones.

Auction house has been suggested before

Flag Post

quests to obtain a bunch of gold and a small amount of exp….on option to turn that dam screenshake off

Flag Post

How about a quality button? I tend to run more than one tab and my computer freezes a lot because of Wartune. And a chat filter button like I don’t want to see stuff from “All” but just stuff from “Party” and “Guild”. There’s a not even a button for “Current”!

Flag Post

I also concur with the previous poster’s idea. Any way to get rid of the screenshake? It’s really annoying.