Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions (#2) page 5 (locked)

310 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cyr426:

we need a way to pm/msg our freinds and guildmates when they are offline

cant you send them a mail?

Flag Post

Would it be possible to move the recharge account button to the settings? When I try to move in battlegrounds I keep hitting that button by mistake and got attacked by other players.

Flag Post

Maybe you should show the mount in battle as well as just moving around, that would be awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qsawde:

Maybe you should show the mount in battle as well as just moving around, that would be awesome.

or more importantly, wings.

Flag Post

Yeah, but the thing is that is a balens-only item and it may tick people off somehow (also I said that a while ago but I guess these guys really just don’t care) and a mount, everyone can get.

Flag Post

Here is a nice suggestion, don’t do maintenance during a world boss/other event..

Flag Post

How about a Guild Battle watch feature, not everyone gets to participate, and that’s a long 2 hours for the people with nothing else to do.

Flag Post

Please have a warning message pop-up when attacking a friend’s castle.

Flag Post

Please let insignias stack higher than 999, maybe 9999. I have well over 3k (4 stacks) and nothing meaningful left to buy and I have already bought 2 pieces of the Lv 55 set (Lv 47 currently).

Flag Post

Also when do we get the remaining 3 crop fields on our farm? Any particular reason why they’re still locked?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

Please let insignias stack higher than 999, maybe 9999. I have well over 3k (4 stacks) and nothing meaningful left to buy and I have already bought 2 pieces of the Lv 55 set (Lv 47 currently).

I usally throw mine in guild vault…but wouldnt not mind seeing higher stacks really ^^

Flag Post

if only I could buy the insignia from you, I almost got no time to login during the battleground and group battle event time, last time I broke my working time to play sneakily and the result I got my first warn…. (still first)

Flag Post

I think the astral system needs to be redone because racking up points needed for high lvl astrals is a pain and I know it’s a major gold consumer but still 7,000 points to get a yellow astral seems a little unreasonable to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rambomustdie:

I think the astral system needs to be redone because racking up points needed for high lvl astrals is a pain and I know it’s a major gold consumer but still 7,000 points to get a yellow astral seems a little unreasonable to me.

wait until red, will want 15k from us then.

Flag Post

@rambomustdie its not that amount of points that’s the issues, its that fact that you must click about about 6000 times to get a great astral.

voucher shop options
-insignia seeds
-honor seeds
gem transposer lvl 5, 6, 7, 8 = 10x balen shop cost, example 750 vouchers for lvl 6 gem transposer
1 hour vip card cost 1k (get rid of vip tokens, higher levels, takes a very long time to upgrade tech, don’t really care about buildings due to 2 construction)

Just realized why do we have 2 builders for 5 building upgrades, and 1 technology team for 16 skills??!

reason insignia/honor seed must be in vouchers not balens is because otherwise a new casher could buy honor to imperial commander and own everyone for a significant period of time. Vouchers are limited a day to mystery boxes, guild spin, tree unlike balens where it depends on your disposable income.

balen shop
send a gift option/item (allows you to unbound something and gift it to friendship level 9)
-any one who has $20 wings does not need the “free wings”

friendship level
-remove troop count, they don’t help when theres no troops
-allow friendship bonus to count in arena/bg. You only do multi dungeons 3 times a day. Cost of roses is $10 to $100. Considering how difficult it is time/money wise, it should affect a wider range of instances.

arena solo
-offer insignia for each battle, not everyone has time for battlegrounds/team arena
not everyone does guild battle either. Currently arena favors disproportionately the strong.
Arena matchup/battlegrounds are very uneven unlike solo arena.
-offer 100/200/300 honor bonus upon completing 20 arena duels depending on rank. Since its hard to raise honor after crusader this would help a lot. Plus would encourage vip since no cooldowns in dueling.

Flag Post

a) (mini) wings for insignias! (The recent promo ones for +40 stats and +/- 1%) ; 8k insigs should be decent, since the mount costs 10k.

b) A fusion system! I got mini wings with the recent recharge promo, even though I already have the $20 pair. Although the wings are super cute and looks much nicer than their larger counterparts, I can’t use it as it does not help my character at all. Maybe we can take the appearance of one item and the stats of a second item and merge them into one?

Flag Post

Could we have an option to use Skeleton Keys during a Campaign blitz?

Flag Post

Let’s have a bulletin board in the guild window or something. That way, members can look at past announcements. An option to turn off the screen shake would be nice. PLEASE implement a trading system. Many are calling for it. I mean, what’s the point of bound and unbound items them? Fix the group arena matching please.

Put the offline time next to people in the friend list. I don’t know whether the people in my friend list have quit or just simply online when I’m not.

Flag Post

the ability to trade with others (gears,weaps,gold) and/or some type of auction house instead of selling our unused items to NPC for a ridiculous price

Flag Post

make it possible to “mute” system messages. it kinda pollutes the chat window. also if i use the expanded chat window and get thrown into a fight, it would be nice if it kept up with the chat. item comparison is wonkey and does not fit the screen 90% of the time. just some bugs to consider fixing

Flag Post

1. Make Knight’s Slasher hit random enemy, not only first row.
2. Make Skeleton and Crypt keys buyable for Vouchers.

Flag Post

Remove Exp books from the game or make them much more powerful. It’s an utter waste of an Altar roll and no one buys them with friggin Insignias anway.

Flag Post

Remove Exp books from the game or make them much more powerful. It’s an utter waste of an Altar roll and no one buys them with friggin Insignias anway.

U are wrong , that happens to me to buy some to get extra money , considering i get 1400 extra insignia per week (with buying medaillon)

Flag Post
Originally posted by guntra:

U are wrong , that happens to me to buy some to get extra money , considering i get 1400 extra insignia per week (with buying medaillon)

If you ever plan on getting higher level legendary sets…might want to hang onto those insigns, just saying…

Flag Post

Yeah Lv 65 sets will come. For the lower folks, there’s a mount waiting at Crusader rank that costs a small fortune.

Oh yeah Exp Books, let’s see…

Max 460 Insignias from Arena (30 wins + quest), another daily I forgot and 2 BG’s, that’s 600-650 on a GOOD day.

650 / 10 × 5000 = 325k Exp. That’s a bit over 2% at a low Lv 50. Garbage I say.