Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions (#2) page 6 (locked)

309 posts

Flag Post

Let’s show what class someone is when you click “find” on your friend list. Just add more filters overall.

Flag Post

REMOVE talents please. They are so stupid and unfair. It’s also frustrating when the crappy arena matching system match you up with lv50+ and all they do is stun you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walkingmyunicorn:

REMOVE talents please. They are so stupid and unfair. It’s also frustrating when the crappy arena matching system match you up with lv50+ and all they do is stun you.

It’s their XP sink to buy time for lack of content in higher levels, by making you sacrifice 18m+ xp for 1 point.

Flag Post

Slow down the text then? When I’m in a new area and at the boss, I didn’t even finish the first sentence in the box and the battle starts. Some people want to read and enjoy the plot..

Flag Post

Are Umber Gryphons (Lv 52) supposed to stun the player (not his/her troops) on every hit? It’s super anoying and only prolongs battles you won’t lose anyway.

Update: Their chances to stun anyone standing in the back row is 100%, front row stun chance seems normal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qsawde:

Yeah, but the thing is that is a balens-only item and it may tick people off somehow (also I said that a while ago but I guess these guys really just don’t care) and a mount, everyone can get.

you guys realize there are more than one mount for non cashers right? That whole “stables” screen has like 5 mounts in it waiting to be unlocked. All you have to do is keep training your current mount, I wont den it’ll take bloody forever but you CAN unlock new, mounts. As well there is the clearing lv 100 crypt horse, and the crusaider rank horse. not to mention the Rudolph mount was available to everyone and you did not need any cash to get it.

And those that say “remove the talent system” Are you kidding me? It’s not “unfair” It’s upper level content, I agree. The arena matching system needs to be adjusted badly, I also concur on that point. I get really upset wen I got perma stunned in a battle and got crushed. Wait till you are a higher level, you’ll shut up real quick when you can do it to others. And before you try to say “no I just wont use it it’s unfair”, well in that case keep your mouth shut becuase you are blatantly refusing to use content available and offered to you.

I think talents need a major revamp there are across all 3 classes absolutely useless talents that no one in their right mind will go for.

A perfect example would be the archers poison strike skill. It does a lousy 63% damage, and has a what? 3+1 duration if you get the QTE? So if you get really lucky around level 58 you’ll crit a boss for like 6k on it, and do like 1000ish 4 times? That’s kinda crappy for 3 points into a skill, not to mention it requires a hard hitting crit, and time to be useful. I was hoping for a talent that beefed up it’s damage ratio, and added another duration round or two with added levels. Make that skill more useful in combat outside of lengthy bosses.

Or how about a talent that allows us to build extra rage? Like we get 5+5(on crit) a round. Knights and mages do way better, and high level PVE gear is impossible to get the crystaloids for. Either give us more crystaloids in fights, or reduce the cost, or something. You essentially lock out content to players, for absolutely no reason. And it’s not like cashers have some magical way to make this stuff either.

You also need to fix bugs like 1 click capture. It requires lv 5 vip, make it work like it should. We barely get star points for using the perk we paid for. Because it does not give us points on misfortunes.

Flag Post

Do you realize that the dev don’t read this forum ? Do you realize that the dev don"t even read R2games forums ?

It’s a chinese games developed by 7thRoad, if u want to make a suggestion, it’s on their site directly. And no mister moderator, don’t say that the dev take in account about what we say, the game is already in patch 1.9 in china, u want change ? play the chinese version.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaelric:

Do you realize that the dev don’t read this forum ? Do you realize that the dev don"t even read R2games forums ?

It’s a chinese games developed by 7thRoad, if u want to make a suggestion, it’s on their site directly. And no mister moderator, don’t say that the dev take in account about what we say, the game is already in patch 1.9 in china, u want change ? play the chinese version.

Who, me?

I learned this over time. They are pubs. However, they can recommend strongly. How often they do that is anyone’s guess.

I did not know they were on 1.9 though. I thought it was late 1.61 or some such.

Flag Post

ok so boss lvl is 50 but i belive the life too be way high any way to decrese it to half i get hit once and die im at lvl39 at the moment and it gets annoying

Flag Post

FullScreen!

Flag Post

NO DEAD LEVELS.
That is to say, you should always be getting something to add to your strength(Aside from your minor stat boosts) every level, so you should always have something to push for.
We get skill points every even level, and troops roughly every 10. The Talent System is set to come in at 50, and we don’t know how that will work. Ideally, that Talent System should come in every odd level, and be a level after the skill points, so it trades every level. It should also be pushed back to the level after you first get your skill points.
You’ve borrowed Blizzard’s colour scheme for uncommon, rare, legendary. Borrow some other things from them. They eventually realised that not getting something of worth every level was bad design, so they changed it.

+1

RUNES:
Please add a way to convert and or upgrade runes. Runes are often gifts from the Solo Arena, but a lvl2 rune can’t stack with a lvl2.
There should be a way, similar to GEMS, that you can convert 2 or 3 or 4 Level 1 runes of the same type, into 1 level 2 RUNE.
Also, if it’s not to overpowering, add a complete rune conversion system, just like with gem conversion.
POTIONS:
Ditto this exact same idea for POTIONS. 10 Level 1 Defense potions will never be useful, but if I can synthesize 8 of them into 2 level 2 defens epotions, they could be worth something.

+1

Flag Post

bu… again new big benefits for casher! big unfair! im begining hate wartune ;c

Flag Post

oh right its a sugestion topic so my sugestion – let non casher to get clothing !

Flag Post

Yes me too
If this new clothing system will be too much unbalanced payers vs non players i quit .
\

Flag Post

ill quit soon too…

Flag Post
Originally posted by rozpruwacz:

bue… again new big benefits for casher! big unfair! im begining hate wartune ;c

you are so right

Flag Post

i hate this.those who created wartune arent caring about the gamer.all they care about is draining his money

Flag Post

other sugestion – write a petition to wartune about that… noncasher player are more then casher… if half of us will send that to they, they should change something…

i know they want money, but i know how working f2p and they playing with fire… a lot of players will just leave soon…

Flag Post

exactly

Flag Post
Originally posted by greecemaniac:

exactly

by forcing a <> the game will become unfamous.at the end there would be more players and maybe more cashers if there wasn’t the <

Flag Post

<>

i meant <>

Flag Post

lol.for some reason i cant write the word w-i-n

Flag Post

<

i meant <>

this word filtre is strangely working

Flag Post

May wanna merge and delete all those double/triple/++ posts. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by rozpruwacz:

ill quit soon too&#8230;

i’m thinking the same thing, because as a non-casher player i dont see any future