Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions (#2) page 2 (locked)

309 posts

Flag Post

How about being able to synth runes and potions like you can gems & luck stones? That would be super helpful

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluedragoneyed:

How about being able to synth runes and potions like you can gems & luck stones? That would be super helpful

Funny you should mention that…

Flag Post

How about making a Form Post about future servers like they do on the main R2 site? I’d like to know in advance so I can save money and plan for a server rather than have it just magically show up one day and have to scramble for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArchIndar:

How about making a Form Post about future servers like they do on the main R2 site? I’d like to know in advance so I can save money and plan for a server rather than have it just magically show up one day and have to scramble for it.

Can you show me this post?

Flag Post

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?42151-Announcement-Wartune-Weekday-Server-Launches

This was posted on the main R2 Forums on the 24th. Granted, they only gave a few day’s warning, but some warning is better than no warning at all. If R2 could do the same for the Kong servers, that would be great. A simple post in the Kong forum a few days in advance of a new server opening on Kong would give us paying players the chance to save money for the new server. I, and many other paying players, play several Kong games. We’re happy to put money into them as we like to support games that we enjoy. But if we don’t have any warning on a new server, there’s a good chance we will spend those dollars on a different game instead.

For example, I’m waiting for a new East Coast server. I have money set aside for it right now, but there are two other games I play on Kong that have items I would like to buy as well. If I know there’s going to be a new East Coast server coming out, I’ll hold on to that money and save it for Wartune. But if I don’t hear anything about a new East Coast server soon, I’m probably going to just go ahead and spend it on the other games.

Flag Post

I may be able to get more information. I’ll need a little time.

Flag Post

We want to do our OWN single player runs. Dont want to WASTE TIME repeating the same runs 3 times a day, let alone need to wait 2 hours for a MAGE!

Make single 1 person runs or blitz runs available! If single run, turn down all monsters stats by 4 times!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:

We want to do our OWN single player runs. Dont want to WASTE TIME repeating the same runs 3 times a day, let alone need to wait 2 hours for a MAGE!

Make single 1 person runs or blitz runs available! If single run, turn down all monsters stats by 4 times!

Do you even understand what you’re saying? Multi Player Dungeons require multiple players. That’s kind of the whole point to them. Making them possible for single players is just pointless. If you want to run a single player, then go run one of the single player camps that already exist. Problem solved.

Flag Post

some method of trading because it is so annoying, to get a level 30 bow in mp dungeon, when you are a knight, only to have your friend who is an archer get the level 30 sword

Flag Post

VIP Tokens – Make them not drop/available for non-VIP players or make it useable even for non-VIP players or make them unbound so non-VIP players can trade them.

Warehouse (gold capacity) – Increase it by 3x (or more) of its current value.

Visual Effects – Allow it to be turned off. The effects that I can think of are: effects during/after the QTE for skills, animated rage meter, the thing that adds to the rage meter after every attack and screen shake.

Item description – Some item’s description isn’t properly displayed (http://i.imgur.com/p8XJB.png). Perhaps make the description to be always centered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spell_binder:

VIP Tokens – Make them not drop/available for non-VIP players or make it useable even for non-VIP players or make them unbound so non-VIP players can trade them.

Visual Effects – Allow it to be turned off. The effects that I can think of are: effects during/after the QTE for skills, animated rage meter, the thing that adds to the rage meter after every attack and screen shake.

Item description – Some item’s description isn’t properly displayed (http://i.imgur.com/p8XJB.png). Perhaps make the description to be always centered.

Some players don’t mind the tokens because eventually, R2 hosts an event where you can get a VIP ticket and cash them in for decent loot.

Warehouse was just increased by 3x in patch 1.45.

Visual effects can be turned off. Look for the ‘sun’ icon in the upper right hand corner of the UI – on the city view or the wilds view.

Most players move the window of the item to the upper part of the screen to show the full description – but agreed, some sort of auto-centering would be nice.

Flag Post

Seriously… the chat “window” makes my eyes bleed. Why can’t this be given a semi-transparent background like the quest tracking window, cooldown list, and friends pane?

Flag Post

friends list available while in combat

sell all button on astrals that could include green

astral slots in the storage section to be unlocked by voucher too

blitz on campaigns to include a tick box for ‘open mystery box with skeleton key’ (seriously end up being so behind on vouchers if you blitz vs manual :( )

Reduce cost of convert gems

Assist Guild Leaders able to summon Guild Tree

Assist Guild leaders able to change guild participant list in guild battle if they are not currently on list themselves.

Each chat tab to hold only the chat from itself. (atm they all take from all so when say guild chat spams through you lose what the last thing said in party was even if you tab to party)

xmas event prizes to be given out at all times of day not specific 1hr intervals (sucks :( )
(hell just mail them to us then lol)

Whoever is responsible for setting up server events to actually turn them on when they set up the new servers…

Flag Post
Originally posted by tankanidis:

Whoever is responsible for setting up server events to actually turn them on when they set up the new servers…

This.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Some players don’t mind the tokens because eventually, R2 hosts an event where you can get a VIP ticket and cash them in for decent loot.

Visual effects can be turned off. Look for the ‘sun’ icon in the upper right hand corner of the UI – on the city view or the wilds view.

Most players move the window of the item to the upper part of the screen to show the full description – but agreed, some sort of auto-centering would be nice.

I just played recently so I was unaware of such event for VIP ticket.

Is the patch already applied? If it is, I still don’t think it’s enough.

The only ‘checked’ option on my settings is building names. The effects I’ve mentioned still shows.

Additional suggestion: Don’t automatically kick players out of a map on single/multi-player dungeons. Earlier today, I did a multi-player campaign. My team killed an enemy that was near the last boss. It dropped some loots but as I was just trying to loot it, my teammate initiated the last boss.

Flag Post

For me, id like to see improvements in the chatting section of the game. Options for the filtered language, as this filter is far to excessive in my opinion. An easier way to private message; Id like to be able to talk to just one person in the chat box, not send a private message that makes your friends list blink. This is often not seen right away, especially as anytime the guild says something it starts blinking anyway. An option to filter what i can read in my chat box; Perhaps id like to read guild and party chat, but not world or system messages.

Flag Post

I will repost my old idea:

Why not add inviders based on guild level? like 2*guild level? Also for guild lvl10 give us 4×60lvl 5×50lvl, 6×40lvl and 5×35lvl. or some other variation so it is available for different level guild mates. I’d also like to see one elite monster that could be engaged by 4 guild mates and would be similar to campaign boss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

I just played recently so I was unaware of such event for VIP ticket.

Is the patch already applied? If it is, I still don’t think it’s enough.

The only ‘checked’ option on my settings is building names. The effects I’ve mentioned still shows.

Additional suggestion: Don’t automatically kick players out of a map on single/multi-player dungeons. Earlier today, I did a multi-player campaign. My team killed an enemy that was near the last boss. It dropped some loots but as I was just trying to loot it, my teammate initiated the last boss.

In reference to the effects there are plenty that NEED to be able to be turned off but currently cannot be. For those of us on crappier computers these effects cause us to lag drastically. Capes flap in the wind, weapons are still swung, QTE animation (for when you get the boost) still occurs, screen shakes occur, black screen to battle fade-in. Plenty of options for them to pick some for us to finally disable!!

Flag Post

Please make a sell all astrals button. That sells all of them on the screen. Regardless of color. When your 2k astral points from being able to buy the one you want and selling every non orange to get the points it would be absolutly wonderfull.

Flag Post

Rethink the entire level 30 synthesis set. Very few people actually use the set because:
1. It’s expensive. 20 lvl 2 crystaloids are hard to get as a level 30. In fact, I found that people only obtained the level 20 set between level 25-29.
2. The level 35 arena set is so much better.

Flag Post

MP Arena

Seems one of the things that isn’t calculated for matchmaking is medallion %‘s.
As it has a direct effect on the hero’s power in this relation, it could help a little in balancing, just a thought.

Flag Post

ability to see settings when in stamina altar / farm

ability to see friendlist when in battle

Flag Post

Hey guys! jdthedueler back with more suggestions!

- Advanced Astral Control — Next to the ‘Sell all’ button in the Astro panel, an Advanced Settings button would be placed. This button would bring up a prompt with a slider, some check boxes, and a text field (?). The slider would be marked w/ a check box and labeled ‘Sell all astrals of rank:’, and could be moved to different positions (white, green, blue, purple, gold/orange). When checked, the ‘Sell all’ button would sell all astrals up to and including the rank given (default would be box unchecked). Underneath the slider would be a field marked with a check box and labeled ‘Sell astrals excluding stat:’. In this field, stats (such as HP or MATK) would be entered, separated by commas. The game would parse the available astrals during sale, and skip those which give the stat, regardless of colour (ie: if you set slider to ‘sell all green’ and then set it to ‘ignore MATK, HP’, the game would not sell green Mysticality or Brilliance astrals). Alternatively, this could be done with check boxes labeled with the stat, though it would take up more space. Next, there would be a check box labeled ‘Auto-sell’. When checked, if an astral was obtained that satisfied your criteria for sale, it would automatically be sold. tl;dr the current astral sale system needs a revamp

- Effects — The Wartune team put all of this effort into mounts and wings, but they only show in the world! Make these things visible in combat. Also, have a graphics area in settings, where certain aspects can be fine-tuned, or at least toggled between LMH settings.

Flag Post

add an option to 1)reject invite 10 levels below or 2) reject invite for no experience in mp

Flag Post

Change it so that guild officers can fix the guild battle list, but don’t have guild boot powers. Seriously, it’s more important for players to have control on the gb, rather than having the power to accidentally screw up and nuke all the contrib someone had from the guild by accident.