Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions (#2) page 3 (locked)

309 posts

Flag Post

I would realy appreciate info in farm screen about how much i am currently getting from my tree harvest. And counters telling me hiow many attempts of “stealing” and energizing are left.
Adding some non balen seeds for ppl with 50+ level farms also would be very nice. Or start changing balen prices to gold from 55 level.

Flag Post

mkay how about a 2v2 battle system, or 4v4 troopless outside of guild battles?. would be nice to have a little clan rivalry once in a while. try and 4v1 and take down Dink xD

Flag Post

-A “Sell all white equipment” button on the inventory window would be nice. You won’t equip it beyond your first hour of play, and you can’t recycle it, so it’s purely a bit of gold, it has no other use.

-A lock for items so you can’t accidentally sell/recycle something you intended to use in a few levels could avoid some major “oops” moments.

-A “helper mode” in multi dungeons would be good for helping lower levels. Basically, add a checkbox that will make the run not count against your 3/day, but not award anything either.

-Most people have 2 kinds of “friends”… those they actually play with, and those they just farm with. The ability to flag people as farm-only and shuffle them to the bottom of the list would be nice.

-Guild buildings should list a max level and a cost chart via a (?) the way the main guild page shows permissions for the ranks. It’s hard to plan a guild’s growth when the costs are all over the place, and both costs and max levels are unknown.

-Custom guild ranks (where you name the ranks and check off the permissions for them) would be ideal, but failing that, I would suggest tweaking the system a bit to allow more options in giving people power, such as these 5 ranks:
—Assistant Guild Master: Can do everything but rename, transfer, or disband a guild.
—Senior Officer: Works like Assistant Guild Master does now
—Junior Officer: Works like Officer currently does
—Trusted Member: Can invite, but cannot kick.
—Member: Unchanged

Flag Post

make archers less powerful cuz they crit like crazy!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kinly:

make archers less powerful cuz they crit like crazy!!!

Archers are built to be like that, if you want to survive well their Crit, then i would suggest you add more P-def, guardian angel and equip the level 30 crypt trinket set.

Flag Post

Resource quarry.

This area is pretty useless, except for a couple bountys if you’re lucky, I would like to see this area changed to something like cultivation.

Example:
Copper – 1hr of cultivation = 100k gold
Amethyst – 1 hr cultivation = 10k Kyanite
Wood ( Change to daru) – 1hr cultivation = 100k daru

Flag Post
Originally posted by JuggaloMole:

Resource quarry.

This area is pretty useless, except for a couple bountys if you’re lucky, I would like to see this area changed to something like cultivation.

Example:
Copper – 1hr of cultivation = 100k gold
Amethyst – 1 hr cultivation = 10k Kyanite
Wood ( Change to daru) – 1hr cultivation = 100k daru

I agree. I love that screen – and they could do so much with what is currently setup in there. :)

Flag Post

The Mage enemies in Serenity Lake really need a nerf. When I visited the area for the first time at Lv 34 (Knight, Gryphs 28), I always got creamed by a pack of 3 because I could never outdamage their heals in time and their own AoE damage is too powerful. Once I got past them, everything else in the instance, including the boss, was a pushover.

Flag Post

Another thing: as a Knight I am getting sick of receiving Mage and Archer weapons/armor from instances. There should be a way to convert them at a price. I bought 3 of the 4 Lv 20 pieces with Crypt Tokens because they never dropped from 15 instance runs or so.

-A “Sell all white equipment” button on the inventory window would be nice. You won’t equip it beyond your first hour of play, and you can’t recycle it, so it’s purely a bit of gold, it has no other use.

There is one minor use, doing Enchant Bounty Quests. For this reason I usually keep a white item until it’s at 70%. Greens+ normally get recycled immediately.

Flag Post

@atombender : I just tried out Serenity Lake the mages arek..i beat them and completed the area,they dont need a nerf (i am lvl 34 knihgt, 30 gryphons)

Flag Post

Would love to see a tab after page 3 in inventory linking directly to guild vault instead of having to lag threw 3 screens to access vault items

Edit: suggested to team

Flag Post

Wings. why are they $20? i actually bought them, but i was cursing them as i was. at higher levels (45+) wings are crucial. im a lv 46 knight with 22.2k br without wings and 24k with wings. they make you so much stronger and at the very least, should be cheaper. maybe they could do something like mount at 30 wings at 40 and the wings can be refined like the mounts can. base of what they are now and then can increase to like +5% and 5k hp 500 patk mdef pdef matk crit block etc

and does anyone know a way for knights to get more mdef? im only @ 4200…

Flag Post

Get RID of the bloody VIP tokens away from the card-picking-reward during NM dungeons! seriously its pretty much irritating or unacceptable when someone is unlucky enough to get this worthless item if the player isn’t VIP at all, 2 pcs from NM reward is serious **** and it should be boosted to get like 10 pcs since you don’t get anything good at using the wheel, or better yet discard this from the card loot…

Edit:In addition, XP gained from NM dungeons should be doubled for obvious reasons, receiving the same XP rate similar from normal difficulty is just stupid, this includes bosses excluding the final boss that the XP we receive from them shouldn’t be similar from the mobs.

Others:
A potion converting would be really nice, there was some times where my guild altar trolls me to give a lvl.4 power potion but I am a mage and its not very much useful to me aside from having slight P-def boost, so lets clearly call the potion converting as Alchemy converting.

Same as Vouchers converting into Balens for those non-cashiers to have better use in it, 100 Vouchers = 1 Balen yes?

Flag Post

Are there going to be a 61-70 / 71-80 world map areas? Not that the 51+ area is heavily populated or anything (lol…), but higher mines/mobs would be nice.

Flag Post

Would quite like a top 100 ranking for astral value totals.

Flag Post

Another thing that would be good is alternate uses for stamina. By level 40, dungeon runs give less than 1% of a level with utterly trivial loot. I would suggest a building appear in town at 40 with options something like this:
Extra arena duel: 5 stam
+50 on the farm xp cap for today: 10 stam
Extra town attack: 15 stam
Extra multiplayer dungeon run: 50 stam

Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Rethink the entire level 30 synthesis set. Very few people actually use the set because:
1. It’s expensive. 20 lvl 2 crystaloids are hard to get as a level 30. In fact, I found that people only obtained the level 20 set between level 25-29.
2. The level 35 arena set is so much better.

A lot of players from my guild share the same sentiment about the Lv 40 Instance and Lv 45 PvP set. At least those who do their daily 30 Group Arena battles, 10-20 Duels and 2 BG’s.

Flag Post

1. Have gem transposers be unlocked every 10 levels or so after the lvl 5 gem ones. Not all of them, at least the ones important to each class like in lvl 5 (archers for example, getting patk, pdef, mdef and hp). Sell them in the balen shop as a convenience item for people who want to unlock them early.

2. Free wings with half the stats of the ones sold in balen shop. From what I hear, it’s already on the Chinese servers, so why not bring them here already.

Flag Post

I am surprised no one has said either of these yet. A Zoom feature on the Wilds map would be greatly appreciated. That, or at least a Managog tracker, that tells you where the nearest Managog to your hero is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosDivine:

1. Have gem transposers be unlocked every 10 levels or so after the lvl 5 gem ones. Not all of them, at least the ones important to each class like in lvl 5 (archers for example, getting patk, pdef, mdef and hp). Sell them in the balen shop as a convenience item for people who want to unlock them early.

2. Free wings with half the stats of the ones sold in balen shop. From what I hear, it’s already on the Chinese servers, so why not bring them here already.

Well you could always do kreds offers 50 kreds would give you 500 balens that’d be enough to get you some of the gem whatchamacallits and I’m given to understand they’re coming out with free wings at some point here. I dunno if this is true or not.

Flag Post

here’s a suggestion nobody has given yet: learn what customer service is, train your representatives to give proper customer service, and stop being to lazy to help your players. that would make this game much better. as it is with how your customer service is, this thread is just a bs thread made to make people think you care about their suggestions, and not actually something that has even a minor potential for any of the ideas to be used (unless the suggestions are "implement something that is already out on the chinese servers, since that’s already planned, and will eventually be here even if nobody suggests it). from how your customer service is, you make the game your way, and just hope people are stupid enough to waste thousands of dollars on your game, and even if they do, you don’t offer them any customer support. wouldn’t be surprised to find out that 95% of the wartune “employees” are actually programs set to autoreply, autoupdate, etc, since that’s easier than handling employees, which from your customer service, i doubt you can do. i would hate to be an employee of r2games. i picture it as the following scenario " boss, can i get my check?" " sorry it seems to be missing, we will investigate and get back to you later" 2 weeks go by “boss i still haven’t gotten my check” “please allow us time to investigate and we will get back to you” employee is fired next time they ask about their check, never to have received it seriously, that’s how i picture your employee support, cuz that’s how your customer service is. so fix it!

Flag Post

“Player xxx has slaughtered more soles than the Grimm Reaper!”

Please fix this, it’s sorta embarassing.

Flag Post

Since the bellow event is going to start soon it would be great to have awol/afk players kicked automatically from Battle Grounds after a few minutes. It’s really unfair for all the other players/team.

Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Rule the Battleground!

Duration:
1/13 0:00 – 1/20 23:59

Goal:
Kill players in the battleground x 3

Description:
Show your enemies who’s boss of the battleground! Defeat any three players in the battleground and you will receive Unrefined Ore Box x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:

• Unrefined Ore Box x 1

Flag Post

I had an interesting idea – Astrals merged onto the same type of astral give 10 more exp. Like a green astral normally gives 10, but if it’s a green fortitude on a orange fort, it gives 20. It would potentially give people that pay attention more value for their coin.

Flag Post

Do not decrease WB hp with half if it does not have certain amount of players, this waste people there vouchers and balens and there mood.
If for whatever reason WB hp has to be decreased do so by small amounts and not halving it.