Forums Wartune

[Info] Suggestions (#2) page 4 (locked)

309 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by dalegionaire:

Do not decrease WB hp with half if it does not have certain amount of players, this waste people there vouchers and balens and there mood.
If for whatever reason WB hp has to be decreased do so by small amounts and not halving it.

WB hp was halved cause we didnt complete it 2 nights in a row due to maint…it’ll go up again soon enough

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:
Originally posted by dalegionaire:

Do not decrease WB hp with half if it does not have certain amount of players, this waste people there vouchers and balens and there mood.
If for whatever reason WB hp has to be decreased do so by small amounts and not halving it.

WB hp was halved cause we didnt complete it 2 nights in a row due to maint…it’ll go up again soon enough

This is true. You’re quick, grunt. :)

Flag Post

Fine tune the arena matching system. The way it works now is not completely useless, but there is a lot to be desired. 70% of the time you get matched against a group that either doesn’t stand a chance or against whom you don’t stand a chance. That is while keeping a very close eye on who you team up with (same lvl(+/-1), same br(+/-500)). This effect is even more pronounced when you approach ability barriers (35-40-45-50-55). A match between 3 lvl44 and 3 lvl45 is lost in advance by the lvl44 people (unless they happen to have spend a few thousand $$ on the game). The same goes for the other ‘barriers’. It does not even out either (getting tougher than ought to be matches and easier than ought to be), because that would turn the game of skill and ability into a game of pure chance. This is really something that needs some more work. Instead of coming up with new features to make more $$$, it would be nice if some time could be spend on perfecting the already existing features.

Flag Post

Either reduce the cost of Energine to 500 Star Points or up the effect to 1000 Exp, as of now 500 Exp for 1000 SP is a poor trade off. By the time you’ve farmed 1000 points, you’ve already hundreds of greens and blues.

Flag Post

@ Atombender, it’s supposed to help people who got all oranges already and have nothing else to buy with star points.

Flag Post

With Red astrals coming it might be a complete waste star points in the long run.

It seems on server 1 WB kill time is going near 10min again, hopefully time to upgrade there health again.

Would be nice if talents/talent lvl have a small passive gain or some more passive talents.

Flag Post

I think that it’s widely agreed that Knights (the class) need a bit of a boost.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MegaBlues:

I think that it’s widely agreed that Knights (the class) need a bit of a boost.

Insofar as… World Boss? MPDs? Duels? BG? GB?

Flag Post

system announcement, so and so has obtained a certain prize. Would like parts of it to be disabled for vip. No offense but do I really need to know someone obtained a purple hp pack?

Honor needs to be obtainable in arena rewards, solo duels, plants for balens. Players outside guild battle have a very difficult time obtaining honor unless they are high level cashers. Reason being is that bg is lopsided w/ high lvls killing everyone n lower lvls hoping to get enough dryads to kill 1 player…..

There needs to be a hire npc in campaign option. Certain classes are not favored in campaigns. Remember the skeleton boss who is pretty much a mini boss for badlands mp? The one w/ bleed tick 4k. I realize that he has very low hp but for knight class that’s build for tanking, major disadvantage. But aside from that would like to hire the priest or warrior buffer. Elise n Dinah.

I would like for option for friends to join an inactive mp. Example, 1 or 2 players leave mp leaving the rest of group almost impossible to complete. Rather than quit. You can ask a friend lvl 3 or higher to join in. However friend will not gain any xp/rewards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by h3r01c:

system announcement, so and so has obtained a certain prize. Would like parts of it to be disabled for vip. No offense but do I really need to know someone obtained a purple hp pack?

Honor needs to be obtainable in arena rewards, solo duels, plants for balens. Players outside guild battle have a very difficult time obtaining honor unless they are high level cashers. Reason being is that bg is lopsided w/ high lvls killing everyone n lower lvls hoping to get enough dryads to kill 1 player…..

There needs to be a hire npc in campaign option. Certain classes are not favored in campaigns. Remember the skeleton boss who is pretty much a mini boss for badlands mp? The one w/ bleed tick 4k. I realize that he has very low hp but for knight class that’s build for tanking, major disadvantage. But aside from that would like to hire the priest or warrior buffer. Elise n Dinah.

I would like for option for friends to join an inactive mp. Example, 1 or 2 players leave mp leaving the rest of group almost impossible to complete. Rather than quit. You can ask a friend lvl 3 or higher to join in. However friend will not gain any xp/rewards.

The last suggestion is already there. The party leader can invite to replace a member who left. However, it is best to invite one who has completed their MP runs as to not waste attempts.

Flag Post

Class progression would be nice to see to add a little variety between players.

At level 40 or 50 (Not too positive on which) players would be faced with the option to change their class to a different one. For example: Knights could turn into Berserkers/Crusaders/Paladins. Mages could turn into Shaman/Necromancer/Druid. Archers could turn into Valkyries/Assassin/Marksman. I really don’t know how this could be incorporated into the game if tons of players are already past level 40/50 but it would add some much needed diversity.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this has been suggested before or not, but here it is.

When in combat we have 3 rows in which players or troops can be in. I’d suggest giving the people in the back 2 rows a damage reduction bonus if there are people in the rows in front of them.

So if there was a mage in the back row, an archer in the center, and a knight in the front, the mage could take 90% damage, the archer would take 95%, and the knight would take 100% from any attacks. Lets say the knight died, the archer then would take 100% of the damage from attacks directed at him and the mage would take 95%.

Right now, there is no real reason to have the rows, unless you are fighting a group of knights. And even then, it’s not that effective of a strategy. Most of the time, it’s overwhelming force or just dumb luck that wins the battles atm.

Flag Post

Would like to be able to see a buff bar somewhere that shows all active buffs up without having to mouse over flashing icons on party chars to see whats up on who when.

Or allow the buffs to be placed side by side and not flash to make it easier to see.

same with opponents (much easier to see buff/debuff on enemy pve boss then players in arena for example)

Flag Post

@H3r01c.
That function is already integrated. your party leader is able to invite players into a MPD through the party menu (P toward top left). This can be done when slots are left empty or in the event that someone leaves.

Flag Post

umm if i could suggest:

making a vouchers to balens converter or alchemy of sorts?

i mean, vouchers arent that easy to find, so i believe something like 1000 vouchers for 500 balens?

that should even out the strength gap between cashers and non-cashers

Flag Post

How about fixing the lag before adding unnecessary updates? I can’t even play through a single campaign dungeon without lagging out of the boss and counting it as a death.

Flag Post

Have an event wherein the WB has INFINITE hp, and the players get to wail on it for an hour. And don’t let the WB do it’s AOE one-hit-ko attack. The rewards for Last Hit and top 3 should be disabled.

BattleGrounds should be split by levels: 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and so forth.

Have an option to clear the UI when doing certain events like BattleGrounds and Guild Battles. Very annoying to click an enemy only to go to your inventory screen.

Flag Post

i have a good one: DARU REFUND BUTTON

it lets you get back all the daru you ever spent on the chosen troop. say for example youre level 40, but dont have enought daru to upgrade knights/angels. you just click on lancers and press the refund button and youll get all the baru you ever spent on upgrading lancers.

also if they could fix up the daru you get from disbanding troops. weird cuz i have 1000 lancers i disbanded but i only got 500 daru :/

Flag Post

I have lost all my stamina … what to do now… should make another account ?:|

Flag Post

An option for GM to spend some guild wealth to give one of his members contribution (not much, could be capped at 50 per day or something similar to prevent any abuses, not that most guild masters would abuse their guild like that I hope) so that we had an option to reward people going above and beyond the call of duty would be quite nice.

Flag Post

I’ll be simple, why not let that the talents be for every level? it’s a good thing. You can increase the amount of voucher that we have to spend to obtain them.
And one more thing, please put some trade in the game, even if is something like in the game dream world where we can do only trade between guild members.

Flag Post

Make Medallions permanent but more expensive. For example the Champion’s Medallion costs 1200 insignias and lasts 15 days but the duration is trivial because you can easily earn that many insignias in 3 days (4 if you’re lazy). Make them cost twice as much but with no duration.

Flag Post

give me a button to click to get rid of alllll THE OTHER BUTTONS.

Tired of clicking recharge in BGs and other places. Screen is cluttered to hell with stuff i dont need.

Flag Post

Maybe you could tell us how much damage the ‘Holy Seal’ does? Just like all the other spells with the, ###% + ### damage.

Flag Post

we need a way to pm/msg our freinds and guildmates when they are offline