Forums Wartune

VIP Activation Question

10 posts

Flag Post

I activated VIP for the first time today and I have two questions/concerns that I would appreciate confirmation on:
1) VIP is supposed count balens spent prior to VIP activation towards your VIP, correct?
2) On the VIP activation page it says “Activate a 1-month VIP and automatically achieve VIP 2”. I am still at VIP 1. Is this no longer a real offer?

Asking on the forums before I create a ticket in case I am mistaken, thank you for the responses in advance.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tevesh:

I activated VIP for the first time today and I have two questions/concerns that I would appreciate confirmation on:
1) VIP is supposed count balens spent prior to VIP activation towards your VIP, correct?
2) On the VIP activation page it says “Activate a 1-month VIP and automatically achieve VIP 2”. I am still at VIP 1. Is this no longer a real offer?

Asking on the forums before I create a ticket in case I am mistaken, thank you for the responses in advance.

  1. - I don’t believe they do, but i am not 100% on this.

For number 2 – I addressed the same issue a while ago, the response I got from r2games was " This is a display bug aka, they wrote it wrong).

 
Flag Post

You will automatically get vip 2, it just takes 25 days is all..

As for balens spent, i think it does, but i never spent balens before getting vip, so wouldnt know

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:

You will automatically get vip 2, it just takes 25 days is all..

That’s like it being payday at work and your boss tells you that your paycheck will “automatically” be given to you next month.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tevesh:
Originally posted by gruntarswe:

You will automatically get vip 2, it just takes 25 days is all..

That’s like it being payday at work and your boss tells you that your paycheck will “automatically” be given to you next month.

He’s right – on both counts.

 
Flag Post

ummm you get 10 xp per day…1-2 is 100 xp….thats 10 days not 25…. takes 35 days to level 3, assuming you don’t spend balens.

 
Flag Post

I think what he meant was that there is no “auto VIP level”. I admit, the wording is a little misleading. :(

 
Flag Post

Well, I’ll have to make a ticket to get the credit for my balens already spent then.

They really need to fix that discrepancy.
And a lot of things…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tevesh:

Well, I’ll have to make a ticket to get the credit for my balens already spent then.

They really need to fix that discrepancy.
And a lot of things…

Balens spent does count as far as I know. However; every day you are not vip you loose 5 exp points. So if you spend 2000 balens and waited 4 days to activate vip you are starting from 0.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thortag:

ummm you get 10 xp per day…1-2 is 100 xp….thats 10 days not 25…. takes 35 days to level 3, assuming you don’t spend balens.

actually it takes 25 days to get to level 3, without using balens for extra exp. :)

VIP exp doesn’t reset back to “0” when you level up. When you level up to 2, it says 100/250 not 0/250. So only 150 more exp to level 3.

level 1 = 0 – 100, 100 exp needed to reach level 2
level 2 = 100 – 250, 150 more exp needed to reach level 3
etc etc