Flag Post

Sat, Jan 5 2013 3:20pm
Account Name:thortag(4702969)
Game:Wartune
Server:
Character Name:

Date/Time of Problem: 01-05-2013 04:11 pm

Customer Message:

my wartune character was hacked, items were sold, had full 35 arena set max enchanted, level 20 and 40 arena rings max enchanted and the level 20 first recharge jewelry, divine angel wings, and shadow stallion card, all were sold. please put back!
Sat, Jan 5 2013 3:27pm
my character name is Freyjja, server 2 on kongregate. i had full level 35 arena, max sockets, max enchanted, level 20 arena rings max sockets max enchants, the L level 40 ring, enchanted, (think +9), divine wings, shadow stallion mount card, and the orange first recharge jewelery max enchanted max socketed. my account was hacked while i was in multiplayer dungeon, and by the time i wrested control back, all that stuff was gone. please fix, or i will have no choice but to put in a refund request, as i spent good real money getting all my gear that good!
Sat, Jan 5 2013 3:32pm
they also sold my 26 vip tokens, not sure what all else….please check records, i know there is records kept of every item that players have, and any item’s they sell, and reverse any sales from 15:30 to 16:30 EST on 1/5/2013. thank you!
Sat, Jan 5 2013 3:52pm
i suppose the easiest method would be to roll the character itself back to 15:30 server time on EST server 2, date 1/5/2013
Sat, Jan 5 2013 8:44pm – R2 Athena
Hello
Thank you for your recent inquiry. We certainly appreciate your patience while your concern is being investigated. The best way to stop hacking is not to divulge your account details to anyone. Please rest assured this is of utmost importance and we working diligently to resolve the matter. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~ The R2Games Team
Sat, Jan 5 2013 8:51pm
does this mean that it will be fixed or not?
Sat, Jan 5 2013 9:07pm
also i never gave out my account information, that would be phishing not hacking
Sat, Jan 5 2013 10:40pm
Recently, few players’ accounts have been hacked and banned. Because of this, these players lost some items of high value and can’t enjoy the game. In order to protect players’ interests and game fairness, officail Odin Quest will retrieve players’ data to help you guys to take your items back. If you have ever been hacked, please post your ingame name in top thread of forum. We will check that and retrieve the data. We are so sorry for the issue and any inconvenience caused by that.

this thread from youjoy, TS65 was responsible for the hacking.
Sat, Jan 5 2013 11:02pm
Recently, few players’ accounts have been hacked and banned. Because of this, these players lost some items of high value and can’t enjoy the game. In order to protect players’ interests and game fairness, officail Odin Quest will retrieve players’ data to help you guys to take your items back. If you have ever been hacked, please post your ingame name under this thread. We will check that and retrieve the data. We are so sorry for the issue and any inconvenience caused by that.

this is the action they are taking, please match it as it is the same hacker
Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:49pm
You must not attempt to access any Account that is not your own.
Accurate compensation will be decided by R2Games. C/P from the copy of your ToS i just read. so accessing other people’s accounts is against the terms of service, and compensation for others doing so is covered by your terms of service, so why is it that it is not being taken care of? i was forced to file a ticket through kongregate, one of their moderators should be contacting R2Games in reference to R2Games handling the issue, before kongregate has to. if kongregate is forced to handle the issue by means of refund of the kreds spent on balens in the game, let it be known that the balens will be put right back in the game, so no loss will occur to R2Games, just a replacement of lost goods. i would prefer to just get it taken care of by R2Games, so let it be known that this is not a threat, meerly a means of full disclosure on actions thus far taken to ensure the recompense of lost real world money due to hacking of my account. thank you.
Mon, Jan 7 2013 5:32am – R2 Ares
Hello
Thank you for your recent inquiry. We certainly appreciate your patience while your concern is being investigated. Please rest assured this is of utmost importance and we working diligently to resolve the matter. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~ The R2Games Team
Mon, Jan 7 2013 8:48am
meanwhile i’m losing at everything cuz nothing is getting done, you just
claim to be doing stuff.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:25 AM, Support wrote:

> devon barbieri,
>
> A customer support staff member has replied to your support request,
> #89193 with the following response:
>
> Hello
> Thank you for your recent inquiry. We certainly appreciate your patience
> while your concern is being investigated. Please rest assured this is of
> utmost importance and we working diligently to resolve the matter. Once
> again thank you for your patience and understanding.
>
> ~ The R2Games Team
>
> We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not,
> please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to
> your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and
> responses.
>
> http://tickets.r2games.com/view.php?e=devnbarbieri@gmail.com&t=89193
>
Mon, Jan 7 2013 8:55am
at this point it is getting rediculous. the customer service being provided to me sucks, it’s like y’all don’t care. you got my money so why would you right? good think i took it to kong, they actually care about their players unlike r2games apparantly.
Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:15am – R2 Ares
Dear devon barbieri,
Thank you for taking the time to reply. We are sorry for the delay in resolving your issue. However all tickets must be investigated before they can be resolved and unfortunately these things can take time. Please be assured that every ticket answered is thoroughly investigate and every effort taken to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Thank You
The R2 Games Team
Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:55am
it doesn’t seem that way, it seems like you just stalling me out hoping i’ll forget the 200 dollars i put into this game! that won’t happen! i support every game i play usually, but this is leading me to believe that r2games should not be. as it is i have stopped my girlfriend from buying anything else on r2games, and my friends, until such time as this issue is resolved, because i don’t want the same thing happening to them and them getting stalled out too. i should be able to play a game i paid 200 dollars to play, not have to start over simply because no action will be taken.
Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:39am
kongregate has taken care of the balens spent, so if you could just send the 2 first recharge trinkets and my soulmaster staff and hat at base that would be a perfectly acceptable ending to this entire issue.
Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:31am – R2 Eros
Hello devon barbieri,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. This ticket has been directed to the proper department for further investigation once that has been completed you will receive a response as to the outcome. We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team
Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:33am
and how long is that supposed to take?
Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:35am – R2 Prometheus
Hello devon barbieri,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.

sorry for you passing for all that time, but was a kongregate security fault not r2, so they should take care of the misses, i will be asinging this ticket to the apropiate departament, and they will take final desicion over your isue, i must say that their desicion will be final and his scheduled time cant be know in advance but should be no more than 48 hrs.

try to enjoy the game meanwhile

Thank you!
The R2Games Team
Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:34am
at this point i’ve already wasted 1k insignia’s about to have to waste another 500 for hat, and then 900 for staff, so since it’s taking so long i’d also like to request a refund of the 2400 insignias that i have to waste to get back on track in the game, as well as the 100 crypt tokens i had to waste to get my accessories back from the catacombs shop.
Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:37am
kongregate took care of the portion they could fix, but only you guys can give back the missing gear, they can’t get into your game and give me back the gears that i lost. you guys are the only ones that can do that. the first recharge trinkets can’t be replaced except by you, even by me taking the time in game, since they are FIRST recharge rewards.
Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:40am
and why are you closing a ticket that has not been settled? it’s not closed until a solution has been reached. and now i guess i see why the r2games forums are filled with complaints of poor customer service, y’all don’t care about the players, only the money they can give you. your version of customer service is thanks for wasting your money on this game. we don’t care that your account got hacked and you lost everything, just make sure to spend more money on the game to get back where you were? great way to motivate people to spend time and money on the game! since you all refuse to fix an issue that only you can fix, i will do my best to ensure nobody i knows ever spends another penny on your game, and will post to kongregate forums that spending money on wartune is a waste since the customer support department will not help anyone with their issues. thanks for screwing me over and have a nice day.

Flag Post

full record of the entire ticket to date. they refuse to fix anything even though they are the only ones who can fix it. i hope all of you start to realize that this game is not worth the money that is getting spent on it when they do nothing to support even those who pay for the game. they just want you to waste your money, and then they rejoice when your account gets hacked because now you have to spend more money if you want to make it back to being anywhere near competitive. hopefully y’all stop spending money on a company that is literally just in existence to get it, and has no real customer support department and completely ignores the players wants and needs.

Flag Post

I understand your frustration. Since tricky has stated this indeed was some kind of true exploit, let me see if I can get something done.

Maybe. :)

Flag Post

Wow, I do hope you will get positive resolution of this. So far i tried support 5-6 times, after that i decided to stop bothering, i think i lost around 2m gold so far to the offline crypt blitz issue not to mention other smaller things, I don’t know what data they need to help us, for me they really don’t care. My experience so far is: got small bug ignore, got big one: quit. And that is just sad for support.

Flag Post

Not surprised R2 support has been terrible since day 1

Flag Post

This is a different kind of claim as there was some true hacking going on as verified by Kong admins. :(

Flag Post

@WREDNAIK, my issue was far worse, lost full set of arena 35 gear, full set of crypt 20 rings, crypt 40 rings, and first recharge trinkets, wings, mounts, most of my gems. taken 4 days so far to do what i could to catch up and still running around with no weapon since you never find the one for your class. they are just stalling me out as they do with everyone else, because r2games does not want to do anything for it’s players, they just want the players to fund them for providing no service, just a game that has events that are only for payers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thortag:

@WREDNAIK, my issue was far worse, lost full set of arena 35 gear, full set of crypt 20 rings, crypt 40 rings, and first recharge trinkets, wings, mounts, most of my gems. taken 4 days so far to do what i could to catch up and still running around with no weapon since you never find the one for your class. they are just stalling me out as they do with everyone else, because r2games does not want to do anything for it’s players, they just want the players to fund them for providing no service, just a game that has events that are only for payers.

I agree 100%. I just said that I also had bad experience with them. And if they can’t be even bothered to click few times and send me some gold then look how much work you demand of them! you are heartless… My guess is you didn’t provided them with one piece of information that is crucial for them and their policy seems to be “not ask for what is missing but stall”. I sometimes even wonder if they can actually speak english instead of copy pasting replies. But that will turn quickly into rage/flame thread if we continue. I hope you will get positive resolution.

Flag Post

i provided them with enough information, including having kongregate contact them to confirm the issue. the issue is there and verified beyond a shadow of a doubt, as knowingeyes pointed out. they are just too lazy to do anything about it. they claimed it would be solved within 48 hours, but it’s been over 100 hours since i logged the ticket, so they are just blatantly lying to me, not actually doing anything about it. at this point i’m wondering if their servers for kong are on us soil, if they are legal action would be easy to take, for defrauding kongregate and their players, and false customer service, as well as breaking their own terms of service.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thortag:

i provided them with enough information, including having kongregate contact them to confirm the issue. the issue is there and verified beyond a shadow of a doubt, as knowingeyes pointed out. they are just too lazy to do anything about it. they claimed it would be solved within 48 hours, but it’s been over 100 hours since i logged the ticket, so they are just blatantly lying to me, not actually doing anything about it. at this point i’m wondering if their servers for kong are on us soil, if they are legal action would be easy to take, for defrauding kongregate and their players, and false customer service, as well as breaking their own terms of service.

I’m sorry, but this is insane. You want to take legal action against R2Games for what exactly? What part of their own ToS did they break? They aren’t responsible for you getting hacked, they owe you nothing. We’re not talking about the “right thing to do” here. If you’re making legal threats, you have no ground to stand on because R2 isn’t responsible for fixing a 3rd party’s screw ups.

Flag Post

i already informed them what part of their terms of service they are breaking, maybe you should read their terms of service more carefully if you can’t figure it out.

Flag Post

Thanks for the heads up, thortag, from your truly terrible experience it’s absolutely clear to me that this is a game where I’ll never spend real money. It’s unbelievable the lack of respect of R2Games. I wish you good luck. By the way, you may want to remove your real name and gmail addy before you get spam harvested.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xklamation:

Thanks for the heads up, thortag, from your truly terrible experience it’s absolutely clear to me that this is a game where I’ll never spend real money. It’s unbelievable the lack of respect of R2Games. I wish you good luck. By the way, you may want to remove your real name and gmail addy before you get spam harvested.

R2Games isn’t as bad as it once was, you used to get perma-banned for writing a support ticket over a legitimate complaint/error/exploiter/hackers (especially if they used cash.)

Now, R2Games is merely completely horrible and one of the worst game companies in existence that has no sense of tact and is constantly trying to exploit their players and win the award for most-broken-game-of-all-time.

It used to be at least five times worse, I’m actually surprised they’re still in the game business, too many people P2W’ing, probably, but R2Games has been around for multiple years, on average game companies far better than they are have already died out by this stage.

I really do hope you get your account with everything in it back, Thortag, but doing so would prevent you from repurchasing everything you bought and cost R2Games money, should you decide to continue playing, would they do that to themselves?

Yes, this is a pessimistic opinion, but this is R2Games we’re talking about.

Flag Post

gets worse now. they deleted the ticket from there archive, trying to act like it never happened….luckily i have a complete copy of the useful portion of the ticket here….idiots.

Flag Post

I’m doing my best. I have a CRM looking at the ticket. Hopefully you get some kind of compensation… any would be nice at this point. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

I’m doing my best. I have a CRM looking at the ticket. Hopefully you get some kind of compensation… any would be nice at this point. :(

Actually, Customer Services of Chinese Companies are usually bad. They don’t really care your question and stalling you is their usually technique. In order to fix the question, i advice you that send a email daily to their customer services and annoying them until they fixed your issue.

PS. There is no discrimination against Chinese Companies. I m a Chinese that living in Hong Kong and know how bad they are.

Flag Post

I agree…R2Games has shown that they do not care about the customer but they do care about the money and want to get as much as they can from you, however pissing off the customers by stealing our items is not the way to do it. I lost a set of clothing due to a system error and they come back at me with excuses and stating that they do not “replace item of customer mystacks”. So it must also be my problem and mistake when the servers go down or show incorrect event times or events start before or after specified times? I mean shouldn’t all that be handled by the programming?