Forums Wartune

[Activity] Wartune January Events!

142 posts

Flag Post

Look at all the content available in Wartune this month!

Flag Post

New Year’s Login Pack

Duration:
1/10 0:00 – 2/5 23:59

Goal:
Login game every day and receive a New Year’s Login Pack!

Description:
To celebrate the New Year, all players may receive a New Year’s Login Pack upon logging in each day. Once logged in, click the Event Prizes button to redeem your pack!

You may have to choose which subsequent event will consume the unrefined ore given by this quest.

Rewards:

• 10,000 Gold
  • 5,000 Daru
  • Unrefined Ore x1

Flag Post

Dungeon Slayer!

Duration:
1/10 0:00 – 1/17 23:59

Goal:
Complete multi-player dungeon x 2

Description:
Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon two times and you will receive Unrefined Ore Box x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

This quest consumes one Unrefined Ore and it will be used upon completion of this quest.

You may not have enough unrefined ore for this quest if other quests during this event are redeemed.

Rewards:

• Unrefined Ore Box x 1

Flag Post

Rule the Battleground!

Duration:
1/13 0:00 – 1/20 23:59

Goal:
Kill players in the battleground x 3

Description:
Show your enemies who’s boss of the battleground! Defeat any three players in the battleground and you will receive Unrefined Ore Box x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

This quest consumes one Unrefined Ore and it will be used upon completion of this quest.

You may not have enough unrefined ore for this quest if other quests during this event are redeemed.

Rewards:

• Unrefined Ore Box x 1

Flag Post

A Gladiator’s Heart

Duration:
1/21 0:00 – 1/28 23:59

Goal:
Participate in the Cross-Server Arena x 20

Description:
Are you a master of the Arena? Take part in the Cross-Server Arena 20 times and you will receive Unrefined Ore Box x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:

• Unrefined Ore Box x 1

Flag Post

Pillage and Plunder

Duration:
1/29 0:00 – 2/5 23:59

Goal:
Successful plunder other players x 3

Description:
Looking to take down your enemies? Successfully plunder other players three times and you will receive Unrefined Ore Box x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:

• Unrefined Ore Box x 1

Flag Post

Solstice Alchemy!

Duration:
1/10 0:00 – 1/17 23:59

Goal:
Use Gold Alchemy x 5

Description:
The long winter nights get cold, the coldest being on the Solstice! Stay warm by firing up your Alchemy Kiln. Practice Gold Alchemy five times and you will receive 20,000 Gold, 10,000 Daru and Mysterious Resource x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:

• Mysterious Resource x 1
  • 20,000 Gold
  • 10,000 Daru

Flag Post

Solstice Daru Alchemy!

Duration:
1/13 0:00 – 1/20 23:59

Goal:
Use Daru Alchemy x 5

Description:
The long winter nights get cold, the coldest being on the Solstice! Stay warm by firing up your Alchemy Kiln. Practice your alchemy skills by using Daru Alchemy five times and you will receive 20,000 Gold, 10,000 Daru and Mysterious Resource x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:

• 20,000 Gold
  • 10,000 Daru

Flag Post

Mount Trainer

Duration:
1/21 0:00 – 1/28 23:59

Goal:
Train your mount x 5

Description:
Train your mount to perform better on the battlefield! Train any of your mounts five times and you will receive 20,000 Gold, 10,000 Daru and Mysterious Resource x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:

• 20,000 Gold
  • 10,000 Daru

Flag Post

Mystery Shopper!

Duration:
1/29 0:00 – 2/5 23:59

Goal:
Reset Mystery Shop x 5

Description:
Find rare items in the Mystery Shop! Reset the Mystery Shop five times and you will receive 20,000 Gold, 10,000 Daru and Mysterious Resource x1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:

• 20,000 Gold
  • 10,000 Daru

Flag Post

Redemptions:

Unrefined Ore: Exchange 4 Unrefined Ore for Unrefined Ore Box.
Refined Ore: Exchange 4 Refined Ore for Refined Ore Box.
Pristine Ore: Exchange 4 Pristine Ore for Pristine Ore Box.
Mysterious Resource: Exchange 5 Mysterious Resource and 1 Pristine Ore Box for King’s Bounty.

All Box Contents:

Unrefined Ore Box:
Open to randomly receive 1-3 Refined Ore and one of following items:

• Level 3 Luck Stone x 2
  • 20,000 Gold
  • 10,000 Daru

Refined Ore Box:
Open to randomly receive 1-3 Pristine Ore and one of following items:

• Level 5 Luck Stone x 5
  • 100,000 Gold
  • 50,000 Daru
  • 20,000 Kyanite

Pristine Ore Box:
Open to randomly receive 3,000,000 or 5,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 or 2,000,000 Daru, and one of following items:

• Level 1-3 Gem Pack x 5
  • Level 1-5 Gem Pack x 3
  • Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 3
  • 500,000 Kyanite
  • Mount Training Whip x 100

King’s Bounty:
Open to randomly receive 5,000,000 or 8,000,000 Gold, 3,000,000 or 5,000,000 Daru, and one of following items:

• 999 Roses x 2
  • Soul Crystal x 1500
  • Skeleton Keys x 100
  • 1,000,000 Kyanite
  • Enhanced Bounty Scrolls x 100

Flag Post

{end} Discuss, rant, rave or do what you guys do. :)

Flag Post

They make it too complicated. I mean, I understand it completely but it can be much more simple. I guess it makes it more fun?

Flag Post

Yikes, can someone do the math please!?

I think it works out to be 2-6 Pristine boxes if you do every quest, while the King’s Bounty is trying to tempt you to pay by getting you close with the mount quest so no surprise there. ;)

Flag Post

Open to randomly recieve means you have a chance for that or you get one of those every time?

Flag Post

King’s Bounty:
Open to randomly receive 5,000,000 or 8,000,000 Gold, 3,000,000 or 5,000,000 Daru, and one of following items:

Does this mean you’ll get the gold AND daru? or do you only get one or the other?
I’m quite confused but most people in my guild say it’ll be both :s

Flag Post

Ok I just did the math and if you do every non balen quest you can get 8-21 pristine boxes if you have the training whips to do the mount quest each day you can get up to 2 kings bounty

overall this means Tons of gold and daru

Flag Post
Originally posted by mts024:

Ok I just did the math and if you do every non balen quest you can get 8-21 pristine boxes if you have the training whips to do the mount quest each day you can get up to 2 kings bounty

Whips won’t get you 2 King’s Bounty, which makes me dubious on your other maths as well!

Can someone else do the math please. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bev0:

Whips won’t get you 2 King’s Bounty, which makes me dubious on your other maths as well!

1 mysterious ore per quest per day for 26 days 10 ore and 1 pristine for kings bounty=2 kings bounty

Flag Post

If i count right you can get:

• 8 Unrefined Boxes from MP dungeons (assuming you do it twice on 10th – before and after the 0500 quest reset)
  • 7 Unrefined Boxes from BG Kills
  • 7 Unrefined Boxes from CS Arena
  • 8 Unrefined Boxes from Plundering (assuming you do it twice on 29th – before and after the 0500 quest reset)
    so 30 Unrefined boxes total which gives us 30-90 Refined Ores which you can turn into 7-22 Refined Boxes
    This 7-22 Refined Boxes gives you a chance for 7 – 66 Pristine ores which you can turn into 1-16 Pristine Boxes.

For King’s bounty you will need 40 whips and that will give you 8 Mysterious Resources (assuming you do it twice on 21st – before and after the 0500 quest reset) missing 2 you need to get using either alchemy or mystery shops.
Cheapest way would be probably doing one alchemy per day for 50 balens. That will make minimum cost of King’s bounty 500 balens. (Mystery shop is 450 assuming the reset cost doesn’t increase with every use but alchemy at least gives you gold or daru).

My only doubt is where you find Unrefined Ore, if the quest description is right then you have no way of getting it for: “Exchange 4 Unrefined Ore for Unrefined Ore Box” option, on the other hand if quest description is wrong and you get Ores not boxes then exchange is right and you can only get 7 Unrefined Ore Boxes.

EDIT: I missed login quest ^^" that gives 26 ores = 6 extra boxes, so if you log every day this is extra 6-18 Refined Ores which turns isto 1-4 extra Refined boxes (2-12 Pristine Ores) so total would be:
36 Unrefined Boxes
9-27 Refined Boxes
2-20Pristine Boxes

Flag Post

1 mysterious ore per quest per day for 26 days 10 ore and 1 pristine for kings bounty=2 kings bounty

oops misread the dates on mount quest

Flag Post

No problem mts, it’s confusing!

@Wredniak – You get unrefined ore (not boxes) from the login quest.

Flag Post

oops misread the dates on mount quest

I really shouldn’t attempt this bleary eyed misread everything apparently Correction on total is 8-18 pristine boxes

Flag Post

still wrong grr gotta stop myself here ugh too big a hurry ok lets try again 28 Unrefined boxes +6 from unrefined ore for a total of 34 unrefined boxes which equals 34-102 refined or 8-25 refined boxes equaling 8-75 pristine ore for a total of 2-18 pristine boxes someone double check this

Flag Post

still wrong grr gotta stop myself here ugh too big a hurry ok lets try again 28 unrefined for a total of 28-84 refined ore for a total of 7-21 pristine ore for a total of 1-5 boxes which still equals a tone of gold and daru

Thanks to Bev0 post my total is:
38 Unrefined Boxes
9-28 Refined Boxes
2-21Pristine Boxes