Forums Wartune

[Activity] Wartune January Events! page 5

142 posts

Flag Post

The only good thing i can see personally, and for the rest that can and do complete both event quest reqs every day, is that when you login the next day, one of your quests will always already be complete after claiming the ore XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:
Originally posted by Death1698:
Originally posted by wizzy:

Is it intentional that both the Dungeon Slayer! and Rule the Battleground! quests require 1 unrefined ore each? Since there is no way to get unrefined ore except from the New Year’s Login Pack quest, is it deliberate for the two quests to be mutually exclusive?

I’d say yes it solves the issue of some people not being able to get three kills in battlegrounds stronger players don’t get the advantage of getting both rewards cause they can get three kills. Then again maybe it’s coincidence and it just happens to be like that. One way or another thats how it’ll work out.

This.

It wasn’t designed to give players a shot at 2 boxes a day – it’s just that they realize BG can be a “tad” unfair for some players. :)

Hmmm Interesting how we weren’t given 2 ores as the BG seemed unfair for some players and yet at the moment the only way to get your box is in the BG as their isn’t another option for those players?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:
Originally posted by Death1698:
Originally posted by wizzy:

Is it intentional that both the Dungeon Slayer! and Rule the Battleground! quests require 1 unrefined ore each? Since there is no way to get unrefined ore except from the New Year’s Login Pack quest, is it deliberate for the two quests to be mutually exclusive?

I’d say yes it solves the issue of some people not being able to get three kills in battlegrounds stronger players don’t get the advantage of getting both rewards cause they can get three kills. Then again maybe it’s coincidence and it just happens to be like that. One way or another thats how it’ll work out.

This.

It wasn’t designed to give players a shot at 2 boxes a day – it’s just that they realize BG can be a “tad” unfair for some players. :)

Hmmm Interesting how we weren’t given 2 ores as the BG seemed unfair for some players and yet at the moment the only way to get your box is in the BG as their isn’t another option for those players?

Maybe they were given the time to plan out strategy for when this very issue occurred?

 
Flag Post

That’s quite funny, I’d love see the percentage of weak players that planned a strategy to get around the BG, while this won’t affect me it still shows a flaw in R2’s “tad” unfair claim for these players when they have no option for their ores prior to the next event and it would be nice if R2 thought it out better to prevent players from quitting all the time as I’m seeing too many friends quit this game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

That’s quite funny, I’d love see the percentage of weak players that planned a strategy to get around the BG, while this won’t affect me it still shows a flaw in R2’s “tad” unfair claim for these players when they have no option for their ores prior to the next event and it would be nice if R2 thought it out better to prevent players from quitting all the time as I’m seeing too many friends quit this game.

Upper-tiered VIPs can go naked and get farmed a few times.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

That’s quite funny, I’d love see the percentage of weak players that planned a strategy to get around the BG, while this won’t affect me it still shows a flaw in R2’s “tad” unfair claim for these players when they have no option for their ores prior to the next event and it would be nice if R2 thought it out better to prevent players from quitting all the time as I’m seeing too many friends quit this game.

Upper-tiered VIPs can go naked and get farmed a few times, by their guildies.

Fixed that for you KE.

 
Flag Post

‘’King’s Bounty:
Open to randomly receive 5,000,000 or 8,000,000 Gold’’
So assuming u get this but your warehouse can only hold 1,500,000 gold… what then?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MisterVictor:

‘’King’s Bounty:
Open to randomly receive 5,000,000 or 8,000,000 Gold’’
So assuming u get this but your warehouse can only hold 1,500,000 gold… what then?

you can spend it on skills and astrals. your warehouse can hold any amount, but after max you cannot earn more gold.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EM1NEM:
Originally posted by MisterVictor:

‘’King’s Bounty:
Open to randomly receive 5,000,000 or 8,000,000 Gold’’
So assuming u get this but your warehouse can only hold 1,500,000 gold… what then?

you can spend it on skills and astrals. your warehouse can hold any amount, but after max you cannot earn more gold.

Well you can get rewards gold but it ceases to produce any gold.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fardeen11:

So Is it Possible to get a King’s Bounty without spending ANY BALENS?

ofcourse you can
you can get a Pristine Box 100% chance if you do get just 1 refined ore per day
and if you have 25 Training Whips on the Whips event you can get 5 Mysterious Resourcce from there
1 Pristine Box+5 Mysterious REsources = 1 King’s Bounty

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sesshy1987:
Originally posted by Curly42:

Sesshy1987 dont take the links given on here seriously for the most part they are correct but there is always something that changes the exchange in game lasts till feb 8th so u have plenty of time

I hope so. It is actually not unreasonable to give all the quests information and stuff before hand so the players can plan.

Originally posted by HarineH:

oh really.. KE you dont even know what i was talking about so your point is invaliid

those two events dungeon slayer & rule the battle grounds over lap (13/1 to 17/1) so how do we complete 2 quests in one day that require 1 ore each with only 1 piece of ore given by the daily login reward.. per day?

yeah your right storm does love to ninja edit :P not that it does any good anyway rolls eyes


shheshy: absurd in what way?


Absurd because using only the information given, mount trainer quest which gives Mysterious Resource starts on the 20/1 yet the ability to exchange for kings bounty only lasts till the 17/1. What’s the point of mysterious resources then from the whip quest? Only way one could obtain KB is then to use alchemy.

exchange lasts till the end of the event
not till 17th !

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lifeisacarride:

R2Games never does straight chances, technically speaking you have approximately a 66% chance to not get one ore, but that happens so rarely.
(Not at all so far.)

It’s enough to make me see red.

KE, I assume you weren’t involved with R2Games officially a few years ago, but they really do tend to eviscerate their player base, both free and paying alike, on anything involving a % chance, and yes I know that RNG’s are not truly random, just designed to look it, and slanted slightly in favor of the player for the lost of true randomness. It’s just that R2Games slants it massively against the player.

(And if you think Wartune is bad, then you never played Crystal Saga.) >I pretty much knew I would quit Crystal Saga after how I clicked determined whether I succeeded a % chance> [I actually intentionally failed a 90% chance 10+ times on there just to prove to myself how broken it was]

And while Wartune isn’t that bad, it still has issues.

I personally believe that R2Games misrepresents (in their favor.) the chance you have at succeeding in any given task. (Level 8 luck stones are broken too… But no one told me that until it was too late, certainly not R2Games.)

Considering that some of the player bases pays cash in attempts to complete those tasks, this misadvertisement strikes me as blatantly illegal. (A trend supported by their use of copyrighted material from places such as WoW to advertise their game.)

The long and short of it is; regardless of any consequences to R2Games financial wellbeing, they need to regain the trust of their player base by opening up the entirety of their source code to public view and in general regain trust (and again, R2Games doesn’t mind stealing copyrighted material, so I do not think they should mind if their source code gets stolen, that would be intentionally hypocritical, and how could they be smart enough to run a game, however badly, and be that stupid?)

So this is my general but clearly on-topic by association complaint against R2Games.

All things aside; I like playing Wartune, but Wartune wasn’t an R2Games creation, and they haven’t had as long to mess it up.

this is the exact same thing why i won’t buy balens

i was level 43 mage without even full Purple Astrals and i saw level 30s get 2 orange in a row
i didn’t get an Socketing Rod from Mystery Chests and Altar for the last 22 days
not to mention i didn’t get a Crypt Key from altar in the last 8 days

but i saw a guy who got 2 Rods + 1 Crypt key in a row…

i had 3400 stars (7k needed to get 1 orange) and i got to final one several times but everytime i had blue
not even a purple

i just became a vip so that i could use my vip tokens….but i saw how rigged that was… i mean you ALWAYS gets the most crappy items on the wheel…. (tips for new vips: don’t look at “best” 12 items on the VIP wheel… look on the “WORST” 8 that are there because that’s what you can get at max with your 8 attempts)
The VIP Wheel has 20 items… that doesn’t mean it has 5% chance to get any item on the board…
i doubt anyone even GOT a level 7 or 8 gem from there…

i am truly disapointed… was going to buy more balens but this game is just rigged
totaly not worth anything…

if anyone’s ever gonna buy balens don’t gamble because you 99,99999% of the times you gonna lose.

also…there was a patch to remove “hacked” astrals not so long ago
but no hacked player was ever banned from the game
never saw a game that likes players that hack… guess this one is the first one to suck that low

the game is good…but the server sucks…
the moment someone else makes a server different from R2 Games i’m going … aslong as it’s in english :P

 
Flag Post

then why are you still here? use the wartune.com servers, it’s not r2games. stop whining and get over there.

 
Flag Post

@unikalen
I haven’t gotten a socket rod from the game since December 10th with 24spins/day.
VIP Wheel is really only reliable for the 580k gold you can get from it. And 8bucks/mo for 580k/3days+other goodies is pretty damn good and imo the best/most effective purchase you can make in this game.

 
Flag Post

So I currently have 1 Pristine, 1 Refined and 1 Unrefined Ore. Do I still have a realistic chance to get the Pristine Ore Chest?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

So I currently have 1 Pristine, 1 Refined and 1 Unrefined Ore. Do I still have a realistic chance to get the Pristine Ore Chest?

If you can do all the events that remain it should be no problem…there are 16 days of events left including today, monday…which even on the worst possible rolls, is 1 pristine ore box

 
Flag Post

Is it only me, or one of the rewards of king bounty is quite unbalanced?
I mean: 1500 SC, 999 rose x2, 100 skelly keys, 1 m kyanite and…10 bounty scrolls?
If i openened my kings bounty (when i’ll have one) and found the scrolls, i could probably kick my pc or the wall.
Should be 100 scrolls…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by wellens85:

Is it only me, or one of the rewards of king bounty is quite unbalanced?
I mean: 1500 SC, 999 rose x2, 100 skelly keys, 1 m kyanite and…10 bounty scrolls?
If i openened my kings bounty (when i’ll have one) and found the scrolls, i could probably kick my pc or the wall.
Should be 100 scrolls…

It is 10 packs of 10 scrolls in each…so yeah ^^

 
Flag Post

Wait, the booby prize is actually 100 total bounty scrolls instead of 10? That is not bad at all!

 
Flag Post

That is what I got, the bounty packs. Basically @ my level it = 15m exp spread over 5 days.

 
Flag Post

So, what do i do with the remaining mysterious Resources? I wont be able to get 2nd kings bounty, and i already today have 4 of them.. Will there be some exchange for them, or should i just sell them? Also, i asked about 15ish guildies what they got from kings bounty, and they all, same as me, got 100 keys. Bit unfair, dont you think?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zibko:

So, what do i do with the remaining mysterious Resources? I wont be able to get 2nd kings bounty, and i already today have 4 of them.. Will there be some exchange for them, or should i just sell them? Also, i asked about 15ish guildies what they got from kings bounty, and they all, same as me, got 100 keys. Bit unfair, dont you think?

Either sell them or keep them for the next event that requires them…a rerun of this sometime in the future perhaps? Or maybe they will add an exchange…no idea

 
Flag Post

since myst resources are the ‘cash’ part of the event you should most definitely keep them in vault for the next run.

A bunch of ppl in my guild got orange bounty / soul crystal /keys so it seems mixed on that front.

 
Flag Post

r2games forums:

New Year’s Login Pack

Duration: 1/10 – 2/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: To celebrate the New Year, all players may receive a New Year’s Login Pack upon logging in each day. Once logged in, click the Event Prizes button to redeem your pack! New Year’s Login Pack contains:

10,000 Gold 5,000 Daru Unrefined Ore x1

My problem, “receive a New Year’s Login Pack upon logging in each day.”
Has anyone been getting this daily? Because I haven’t been able to get it.

 
Flag Post

Yep, no problems with that.

Will there be another event in the future involving ores? Because I’ll be sitting on some leftovers after this event.