Forums Wartune

[Activity] Wartune January Events! page 6

142 posts

Flag Post

Thank you Wartune for saving me from myself. Am going to end up with 3 pristines and 4 mysterious left over unless I get a miracle roll on last refined box opening, so I wont be wasting money refreshing the shop to get the last mysterious! Now me, if I had been doing a cash hunt, I would have made sure everyone wound up with enough pristine that they wold have refreshed shop enough for the last myst resource, but that is just me.

Flag Post

Ends today?

Flag Post
Originally posted by foork:

Ends today?

February 5th. Exchange to the 8th.

Flag Post

If we get the same events as wartune.com, we will get a new event chain starting the 5th or 6th as well

Flag Post

We need a new mod. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

well, some other mod came along and closed the mod app thread…lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:

Ticket it. I no longer can bypass stuff. :(

Flag Post

Bad timing or I would step up, getting ready to move out of state, gonna be a hectic month

Flag Post
Originally posted by JuggaloMole:

Bad timing or I would step up, getting ready to move out of state, gonna be a hectic month

Gluck with the move :D

Flag Post

Kill thread.

Flag Post

If we get the same events as wartune.com, we will get a new event chain starting the 5th or 6th as well

I hope so. Only 1-2 more days past 2/5 would be enough for me to get another KB.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

I hope so. Only 1-2 more days past 2/5 would be enough for me to get another KB.

Not a January event. He may be talking about a February-based one. 02/05 (Feb 5th) is it. :(

Flag Post

Is it a good idea to hold on to the leftover ores? Or are they strictly one time items? I hope not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

Is it a good idea to hold on to the leftover ores? Or are they strictly one time items? I hope not.

Keep them just incase i’d say…if you have the room

Flag Post

I’m gonna go ahead and unsticky this since it’s now February and it looks like these events have all passed.

Flag Post

I have 3 prisitine ore, and the exchange is finished…. Do u know if this object is useful in the future? or better i sell it?

Flag Post

Keep them.

I actually talked to a GM and he said that the event is over but the resources may be used for future events. If you’re unlucky, next January, who knows.