Forums Wartune

Talent System Discussion page 4

106 posts

Flag Post

Probably if they had worked as people thought they did they would have been ^^ Now that they dont…anything else than damage reduction is just for niche builds pretty much, for any class

Flag Post

How many points can you put into each talent?

Better question, when can you put more than one point into a certain talent?

Flag Post

Every x5 level of HS.

At Holy Seal level 5, 1 point; Holy Seal level 15, 2 points; and so on.

Flag Post

Thanks.

Even though it would require an obscene amount of Exp, is there a cap on Talents and do the stats increase across the board like Astrals (Lv 1 = 5%, Lv 2 = 10% etc.)? Surely can’t allow Knights to build up a 50% damage reduction from Lv 10 Iron Will (though I don’t know if that’s mathematically possible, given the required amount of Exp and the fact that you can’t drop down a level. But maybe Lv 80’s can hoard Exp)

Flag Post

Most talents increase by 20-30% of the level 1 value for the level 2 it seems like…the damage reduction for example goes to 6% from 5%, the extra heal on restoration from survival goes to 25% from 20%(might arguably be worth it, if the cd stay the same…the desc does not say O.o)…etc…

Flag Post

I see. So Iron Will upgrades from 5% to 6%. In other words, not worth it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by atreylune:
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:
Originally posted by Lunto:
Originally posted by Bev0:
Originally posted by shozeg:
Originally posted by Bev0:

Does it let you know the % chance when you get the skill or is it just known as a ‘chance’ the skill will work?

only “Has a chance to reflect 10% damage…”

Well that’s ridiculous. Is there any reason they can’t tell us the likelihood of that talent working?

i agree, i learned the “puncture” talent yesterday (has a chance to cause bleeding on whirlwind) and it almost never triggers. i was expecting it to “eventually” activate every now and then, but it seems to be more likely to dodge 6 attacks in a row than to get ONE bleeding effect for me.

for example: in 20 solo arena attempts yesterday, using ww on turn 3 each battle which hit the opponent as well as his knights/angels it triggered twice on one single target out of three (if you use ww/puncture and FINALLY get the effect, it does not add the bleeding to all targets that were hit but instead every single one has an individual chance, making this skill even worse yet again).

overall i hope that they adjust the skill description/translations in the near future for more clarity on how exactly the machanics work because as of now it just seems like a huge waste of gold, exp and in the end vouchers if you learn a skill just to realize it does not work the way it is intended to or is obviously crap on low ranks.

It also gives a very low damage output. Bryant’s AI does 105 points per round. Not sure how 20% works into that figure but it cemented the deal for me not to use it in its current state.

Yep, ditched that thing by now. Seems best to grab Iron Wall and put everything else in seal. I said it weeks ago, but Knight talents are just as useless as everyone else’s. No idea where people thought they were overpowered. I still don’t see it.

i completely agree that the puncture talent is useless. spent the 895 balens to reset and get rid of it. basically will continue to upgrade hs (for both offensive and defensive purposes) and leave the talentless talents alone.

Flag Post

Scrutiny overrides the determination astral.i crit for less damage when it triggers.and i’ve tested it many times.so all archer talents except for one level of stealth are worthless. they should either fix this, or let us know this stuff before we invest 4-5mil exp on these crappy talents.now that even makes me wonder if stealth really works! they should invest a bit more time on fixing this game instead of their greedy worthless sells offers.

Flag Post

Grimm Soles to you too.

Level up seal, get the -dmg % talent, and leave everything else alone or be sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

Thanks.

Even though it would require an obscene amount of Exp, is there a cap on Talents and do the stats increase across the board like Astrals (Lv 1 = 5%, Lv 2 = 10% etc.)? Surely can’t allow Knights to build up a 50% damage reduction from Lv 10 Iron Will (though I don’t know if that’s mathematically possible, given the required amount of Exp and the fact that you can’t drop down a level. But maybe Lv 80’s can hoard Exp)

Around level 32 in talents will force level 70 players to truly level. Since the character levels past this jump significantly in terms of XP, it may come down to the talent level cannot be higher than character level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aronava:

Scrutiny overrides the determination astral.i crit for less damage when it triggers.and i’ve tested it many times.so all archer talents except for one level of stealth are worthless. they should either fix this, or let us know this stuff before we invest 4-5mil exp on these crappy talents.now that even makes me wonder if stealth really works! they should invest a bit more time on fixing this game instead of their greedy worthless sells offers.

Can anyone confirm this? If so…that really sucks and I’m glad to have seen this post before picking up anything more than some basic seal levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:
Originally posted by Atombender:

Thanks.

Around level 32 in talents will force level 70 players to truly level. Since the character levels past this jump significantly in terms of XP, it may come down to the talent level cannot be higher than character level.

I’m wrong.

Talent XP increase per level slows down.

Level/Gold/EXP:

Level 01: 0K; 0M
Level 02: 20K; 1M
Level 03: 22K; 1.5M
Level 04: 40K; 2M
Level 05: 54K; 2.7M
Level 06: 70K; 3.5M
Level 07: 90K; 4.5M
Level 08: 110K; 5.5M
Level 09: 140K; 7M
Level 10: 180K; 9M
Level 11: 240K; 12M
Level 12: 300K; 15M
Level 13: 360K; 18M
Level 14: 420K; 21M
Level 15: 480K; 24M
Level 16: 540K; 27M
Level 17: 600K; 30M
Level 18: 660K; 33M
Level 19: 720K; 36M
Level 20: 780K; 39M
Level 21: 800K; 40M
Level 22: 810K; 40.5M

Flag Post

really nice.. made my knight around the fact i can reflect damage.. so i got the “revert damage” skill.. which reflects 1k damage on each hit.. then i ofc went hey.. more reflect for free.. ill get Persistance. GG after a few fights i noticed that when persistence procced of my block.. it REMOVED my “revert damage” buff/skill.. so my new reflect 100 damage ability now overrides and removes my 1k/30rage cost ability.. way to go boys!

Flag Post

Bump for numbers.

Lv 59 to 60 requires 28.59m so Lv 15 Seal and Lv 1 Iron Will is the limit then.

Flag Post

Updated talent levels.

Flag Post

well u can get iron will lvl 2 for 6% dmg reduction if u want lol.. but most of them are useless. if u have double skill tree " most pp dont" u can try that EDD -5 sec cooldown (its ok) . 3% Ulti slasher dmg is ok too. but rest are just crap
they shouldnt call it talent but rather seal stun….

Flag Post

Updated talent levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by feibiao:

well u can get iron will lvl 2 for 6% dmg reduction if u want lol.. but most of them are useless. if u have double skill tree " most pp dont" u can try that EDD -5 sec cooldown (its ok) . 3% Ulti slasher dmg is ok too. but rest are just crap
they shouldnt call it talent but rather seal stun….

Learned today that Second Wind Lv 2 is 5% and 12 Rage so definitely worth it and won’t affect my WB rotation either.

Edit: Also from Lv 22 onwards the costs seem to only go up by 10k gold and 500k Exp per level.

Flag Post

Updated talent levels on the first page.

Flag Post

can anyone confirm this about scrunity plz? is it really a waste of talent points?and i would like to ask also is any other talent except stealth worth to take as archer? i am 58 lvl and in about 1-2 weeks will have legendary 50 set ready?

Flag Post

I think Silverfire missed that Archer damage reduction talent, whatever it’s called.

Flag Post

He did include the others :P

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

can we get an update on talents please?

Flag Post

Bump