Forums Wartune

[Activity] Wartune Hall of Fame

64 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 1/14 – 2/1 23:59 (PST)
Servers: All Servers

Description: Think you have what it takes to be a hall of famer? Well, now is your chance! Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 60,000 will receive Reward I and Reward II. Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 63,000 will receive ALL 3 rewards. The rewards are as follows:

Reward I – Exclusive Hall of Fame Warlord’s Wings

Reward II – Lvl 60 Legendary Stone x 150

Reward III – Exclusive Hall of Fame Warlord’s Medallion

Warlord’s Medallion:
Damage to Players: +18%
Damage From Players: -8%
Valid For: Permanent
Notes:

1. To participate, reply to this thread and attach a screenshot. The following
must be included in your screenshot:

• Character Name
  • Server Name
  • Base Battle Rating

2. Players may only redeem their rewards once.

3. This activity is based on base Battle Rating. This does NOT include benefits from potions, scrolls or any buffs.

4. R2Games will check and calculate all submissions. Submissions with altered Battle Ratings will be disqualified.

5. Allow up to 72 hours for prizes to be sent after the completion of this activity.

Flag Post

Keep the hate posts to an acceptable profanity level please. =)

Flag Post

WOW to think that the current pay to win players still have a way to go to qualify after all they have already spent, this event is pure greed from R2

Flag Post

Is this even mathematically possible for anyone on Kong without spending thousands of dollars?

~Pernilla

Flag Post
Originally posted by lottabyte:

Is this even mathematically possible for anyone on Kong without spending thousands of dollars?

~Pernilla

I think you know the answer. :)

GG has already posted at R2. Check her stats/equipment out.

Mount is allowable to be included BTW.

Flag Post

What a joke…

Flag Post

I guess they’re trying to drum up a gem and whip business.

If anyone is listening out there, you should take age of server into account. Seems like something in the 40k or 50k range would be good for the Kong servers.

~Pernilla

Flag Post

I believe there are 3 players on the r2game servers with BR over 60k, I doubt there is anyone here on Kong who has a chance at this.

I don’t like events like this as they rather discriminate newer servers. I hope there will be chance to get those wings later with more reasonable requirements.

Flag Post

It could just be me but the rewards are pretty sucky for the amount of money it would cost to make 60k BR

Flag Post

Other events R2Games have done include prizes for lesser BR’s, and giving wings to people who likely already have them in this event is worse than pointless. (Especially since you can’t customize the color.)

Moreover would anyone who had been playing for that long and/or cashed that much really need or want anything listed here?

Unless they liked the color of those wings, I don’t really. (Of course I’d wear them if I had them just for the sake of having wings.)

And if you say “bragging rights” I don’t see anything to brag about that wasn’t yours to brag about before, isn’t having 60k+ BR amazing enough in it’s own right? (Read; obsessive enough.)

Flag Post

Stupid, just stupid.

Flag Post

I don’t even think this is possible on the kong servers certainly not servers 3 4 5 and 6 im on server 3 and the highest BR is a lvl 63 who has 43k im lvl 48 and have 23.5k BR if anyone makes the 60k BR in server 3 it will be only 1 or 2 people perhaps they should scale it with lvl and server age like lvl 35-45 20k lvl 45-55 30k and lvl 55+ 55k on all servers that way more than 1 person will get them

just my thoughts anyways but i do know that i wont get them and would be surprised if anyone on server 3 and newer got even reward 1 and 2

Flag Post

R2games, You need to take a good hard look at this.

Flag Post

Can I just pay 5000 dollars to buy that pair of wings? Does it come with any stats?

PS.: Why would I want lv 60 stones when lvl 60 jewelry costs so many tokens that it is hard to get even with crypt keys? And if I am such an active player, why would I need a permanent but lousy medallion?

Flag Post

If this was a permanent activity, it would be awesome just for the wings.
But anyone that will reach 63k br, has most likely already spent 2k balens on wings anyway.
So in all, this is just pointless.

Flag Post

Ya. I’m pretty much close to quitting at this point.

Flag Post

Ohhhh KE, why do u go along with this madness….

Flag Post

Well, if dink put in another couple k in 2 weeks, maybe…dont see the point though really…the rewards are lackluster at best at this server age

Flag Post

Yeah, I can see our chances of getting anywhere with this on Kongregate. NOT AT ALL. I checked out s1’s top player, Dink, who is still a good 9k away from even the first reward, and his gear is completely topped out, and that was the first server opened. Noone’s going to have higher ranks than that, the only potential way you could have higher stats is sneaking in the level 60 pve gear, with legendary on it.

Seriously, don’t bother announcing a contest that is realistically impossible.

Flag Post

Server 2 came out at the same time as server 3…so yeah, it’s not gonna happen in that server either.

Flag Post

as a p2p player. getting 20k bp in 15days is impossible unless u are gonna cash in at least 3000 dollars to buy lvl 8+ gems, get all lvl 50 jewelry to legendary and maximize them, lvl 10 guild skills all of them and still i think u will be 10k+ lacking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YbrikIkus09:

as a p2p player. getting 20k bp in 15days is impossible unless u are gonna cash in at least 3000 dollars to buy lvl 8+ gems, get all lvl 50 jewelry to legendary and maximize them, lvl 10 guild skills all of them and still i think u will be 10k+ lacking.

Dont think 3k is gonna cut it ^^

Flag Post

There’s already major complaints in the R2 forums about the absurd battle rating that people are expected to require and they’ve already been out for much longer than we have. I think a better expectation of server 1 is 50k BR, and servers 2-5 as 40k.

Flag Post

Say… if everyone (especially the top cashers ofc, doh!) calls up their credit card company and forces a refund, will r2 start to get worried? :D

Flag Post

That’s just absurd. Don’t get too greedy or you’ll lose the players you got dumbnuts. Give us some realistic goals or get going faster than 1 update every 3 months that give like 2 things per so we can realistically achieve that.