Forums Wartune

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: Kongregate

44 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 1/18 – 1/22 23:59 (Server Time)
Servers: All Servers, but rewards vary depending on your server.

Description: Spend Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

The rewards are as follows for Server S1:

500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x25
5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x25
10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x50
30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 4 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x150

The rewards are as follows for Servers S2 and Up:

500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25
5000 Balens – 500,000 Gold, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x1, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x50 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x25
10000 Balens – 1,200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x2, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x100 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x50
30000 Balens – 4,000,000 Gold, Energine x4, Lvl. 3-5 Gems Pack x6, Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x300 and Lvl. 40 Legendary Stone x150

Flag Post

Great news for those going for the Wartune Hall of Fame, LOL

Flag Post

30,000 balens costs 3,000 Kred which costs $300 American. If I’m going to give you $300 in just 4 days, I should get something really special. Not just more of the same.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Steaming:

30,000 balens costs 3,000 Kred which costs $300 American. If I’m going to give you $300 in just 4 days, I should get something really special. Not just more of the same.

I will personally write a congrats u weetard to whoever spends that much within the event date

Flag Post

i won’t buy balens unless the Wartune forum admin finaly allows me to register on their forum because i can’t even see the talent pictures (requires me to be logged on) nor i can post commentary (complains+compliments).
To Me that’s just treating new players poorly… unless that’s changed i’ll stay a non-casher.
goodluck to those who will buy balens :) the game’s cool and good :) just the support is … well … 15 years of MMO playing and this one has to be the worst one in my life.

Flag Post

I am a little bit of a casher. Not as much as some I’ve seen, but more than my budget really allows. And not at the level that this promotion is asking. I like the game and spend large amounts of time on it, but yes, they seem to be doing more to draw in cash and a minimal amount to satisfy gamers in the long run.

Flag Post

ok i just went to the forum
http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?44678-The-Wartune-1.5-Friday-Herald-VIP-Wheel-and-Cooldowns

first… i can’t even see that picture…may someone upload it somewhere because obviously the forum admin hates everyone who isn’t an old player so that new players may see it?

second… they only make patches for VIP/Balen-users usefull

when was the last patch that would benefit NON-cashers ever made?

Flag Post

How would u be able to keep track of amount spent and when do u get the rewards? Is it automatically after spending 30k balens? or one has to wait until 22/1 to receive them?

Flag Post

Anyone spending these kinds of amounts on server 2 is lvl50+, thus the rewards are completely useless (lvl3 crystaloids and lvl40 legend stones).

Flag Post

their prices are rediculous, their bonuses are offensive, their timed events force people to try and play all day (which is also rediculous AND offensive) Wartune may be a good (not great) game, but it’s not worth potentially thousands of dollars just for some extra gold…..and obsolete bonus prizes?! pfft. OH and thank you for rigging the VIp Wheel, it makes getting 500k Daru off of 25 tokens possible.

Flag Post

Unikalen – to be able to log into the R2 forums, you first have to register on the main R2 games website, then you will be able to log into the forum. I had the same issue as you. (Thanks to KnowingEyes for how to do this!)

Flag Post

thanks for the tip karrde
next time i get sallary i’ll pay just a bit
but seriously…why make the system so complicated for new players? when i click register it says that it is disabled but doesn’t tell people where to go or what to do… that’s poor quallity support system…

Flag Post

Dang, I would much rather have what they are running for R2’s oldest servers with the level 5 crystalloids and legend stones :(

Flag Post

Decent…ish if you have a need for the stuff i guess

Flag Post

Please consider replacing the legendary stones with Lvl.60 ones instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by woaka:

Our oldest servers didn’t make the timeline to have L60 stones/L5 crystalloids offered. :(

Flag Post

I just bought 500 balens and I didn’t get my spirit convenant

Flag Post
Originally posted by prostatsmilkman:

It is not a buy event…it is a spend event, it rewards you for spending balens, and the event rewards are handed out usally within 48-96h after the event ends

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:
Originally posted by prostatsmilkman:

It is not a buy event…it is a spend event, it rewards you for spending balens, and the event rewards are handed out usally within 48-96h after the event ends

Thank you. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:
Originally posted by woaka:

Our oldest servers didn’t make the timeline to have L60 stones/L5 crystalloids offered. :(

Damn, worth a try :(.

Flag Post
Originally posted by unikalen:

i won’t buy balens unless the Wartune forum admin finaly allows me to register on their forum because i can’t even see the talent pictures (requires me to be logged on) nor i can post commentary (complains+compliments).
To Me that’s just treating new players poorly… unless that’s changed i’ll stay a non-casher.
goodluck to those who will buy balens :) the game’s cool and good :) just the support is … well … 15 years of MMO playing and this one has to be the worst one in my life.

You have to register through wartune’s actual website, not through the forums, hope this helps

Flag Post

complete and total garbage for anyone 50 plus on server 2+ GJ r2

Flag Post

This is all well and good, but since I am on server 6, and I am over lvl 50, the legendary stones are completely worthless to me. And when has Crystaloid been worth anything at all??? PVP and Crypt gear trump everything I have ever been able to make with crystaloid, so again, a useless reward. I mean seriously, try making the rewards worth something to higher lvl players…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrDeth:

This is all well and good, but since I am on server 6, and I am over lvl 50, the legendary stones are completely worthless to me. And when has Crystaloid been worth anything at all??? PVP and Crypt gear trump everything I have ever been able to make with crystaloid, so again, a useless reward. I mean seriously, try making the rewards worth something to higher lvl players…

Sad but true. However, the 50 PVE set is better by quite a bit vs the 55 arena gear when fully enchanted/gemmed.

Flag Post

they could have done no event, since there is already an event running where you can get up to 8mil gold and some decent other rewards, so now you get bonuses for balen you would spend anyways.. :) just be happy with the (small) bonus to your spending..

just my 2 cents..