Forums Wartune

Wolfpack > Demon Temple

29 posts

Flag Post

Chomo, Gruntar, Finita, and Radical went into Demon Temple…and came out short a few runes and lives, but victorious nonetheless!

Thanks for taking the pic, Gruntar!

The key to the fight? Put the squishies up front..clearly. (Fin’s tactic)

Flag Post

very nice :D

Flag Post

It is a nice long battle, but does not exactly require anything special once you get the rythm going i’d say…not a repeat performance yet though prob ^^

Flag Post

It’s official. Knights are a charity case. :(

Flag Post

I wouldnt go so far as to say that, a knight would have made healing it several times easier…but i’d think the mages and archers really need to get pve set to do their roles solo :/ it is very rage intensive, atleast with weaklings like us

Flag Post

Knights can be the squishies :) We love knights!
Great job conquering the temple!

Flag Post

I only came here to say, I am in pic.

Flag Post

im in there too!

Flag Post

go wolf pack ;p

Flag Post

Rad lost health because he wasted time demanding a pic :P

and lol@dietro. Congratz u 4!

Flag Post

You guys are WAY stronger than average for your level…..what happens when us real noobs hit 60/65? will we even have a chance to beat these dungeons?

Flag Post

is the boss debuff you? why gruntar has an icon of incendiary shot?

Flag Post
Originally posted by crimsoncrimson:

is the boss debuff you? why gruntar has an icon of incendiary shot?

That debuff is -10% dmg done per stack

Flag Post

Knight lfp that does not discriminate. :(

Flag Post

ohh i c.thnks.i thought its 30% also. is it possible to nonchaseres to finish that?

Flag Post

So group needs 180k+ br total to do it, even then its a challenge.
Just hit 40k and lvl62 at 65-70 I just do MD until the xp gets crap.

Flag Post

With pve sets it would be a lot easier, is all i will say about it ^^ and warriors call helps…

Flag Post

4 archers MD hehe

Flag Post

4 archers MD doesn’t seem too hard if you’ve got 2 folks constantly on scatter duty and the others on DPS. I’ve tanked MD :)

~Pernilla

Flag Post

No archer md would be a bit more interesting, everyone knows you can run all mps without mages by now ^^

Flag Post

Or (looking at poor KE) without knights. :P

Flag Post

I should just port my post from R2 over that spells the death knell for knights in terms of MPDs. :(

Flag Post

wow..so md can finish also by 4 archers like badlands.but i dont thnk non cashers can do that also :( ~Acnologia

Flag Post

funny this are all old pics.they do not have those types of runes anymore.people are not doing this place that easy.

Flag Post

It is still ranked very low on the difficulty scale…any decent team with members above 40-45k can do it np…

Also…your only 2 posts on kong are necroing a thread from january…O.o