Forums Wartune

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 01/22-01/24 (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

Wartune will once again be having its normal weekly maintenance over the course of January 22nd to January 24th. Server S1 will have its Maintenance at 6:00 PM PST on January 22nd. Maintenance is expected to take 3 to 4 hours. All remaining servers will have Maintenance at 11:00 PM PST on January 23rd, 2:00 AM EST, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8 on January 24th. Maintenance is expected to take 2 to 3 hours for the remaining servers.

Flag Post

Is the Lvl 30 Jewelry Set going to be fixed now?

Flag Post

Is this the correct time for S1 maintenance? At 6:00 PM PST on Jan 22nd the server did not go down. Just want to clarify.

Flag Post

thats for r2 s1, read under “All remaining servers”

Flag Post

You’re absolutely right. All explanations are given in R2 server ‘notation’. :)

Flag Post

So is the maintenance over for s1 already?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizzy:

for the r2games s1 server yes, for the kong s1, no

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:
Originally posted by wizzy:

for the r2games s1 server yes, for the kong s1, no

Thanks! I saw your earlier comment but I couldn’t figure what you meant… I didn’t realize r2 has another s1 too. Thanks gruntar! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Wartune will once again be having its normal weekly maintenance over the course of January 22nd to January 24th. Server S1 will have its Maintenance at 6:00 PM PST on January 22nd. Maintenance is expected to take 3 to 4 hours. All remaining servers will have Maintenance at 11:00 PM PST on January 23rd, 2:00 AM EST, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8 on January 24th. Maintenance is expected to take 2 to 3 hours for the remaining servers.

Why are you confusing players with times for another sites maintenance?
Post Kongregate times only please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

If you don’t know that maintenance occurs the same time every week, I feel for you. I really do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

If you don’t know that maintenance occurs the same time every week, I feel for you. I really do.

WOW seriously I don’t think that was unreasonable request.
Also maintenance is not the same time every week so it does mislead us.
and newer players won’t be aware of poor posting practices of terrible mods so feel sorry for all of us.

Flag Post

You’re warned.

Thank you for your feedback. Unless it’s an irregular maintenance, it is the same time. I am given procs by R2 and I post them here.

Edit: Looks like maintenance is an hour early. Hopefully compensation! :)