Forums Wartune

[Promotion] Limited Edition – Magic Box!

11 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 01/23 00:00 – 01/27 23:59 (Server Time)
Servers: All Servers

Description: Test your luck with the Magic Box! Available for only a short period of time, Magic Boxes will be on sale in the Shop for 65 Balens. Open to randomly receive ONE of the following:

• Epic Miraculous Shard x 1 (Used in exchange for level 40/50 Legendary Stones.)
  • Soul Crystal x 5
  • Mount Training Whip x 2
  • Crypt Token x 10
  • Epic Miraculous Shard Box x 1 (Contains Epic Miraculous Shard x 100)

If you wish to purchase the Magic Box in a bulk amount, 5995 Balens will get you Magic Box x 100.

Note: You may only purchase 400 Magic Boxes per day.

Flag Post

How many legendary stones do you get for a Miraculous Shard?

Flag Post

As per exchange menu. 2 lvl 40 legendary shard for 1 miraculous shard and 1 lvl 50 legendary shard for 2 miraculous shards.

[Server 3: Europe]

Flag Post

WTF. Why can’t we get some lvl 60 stones. Seriously. Isn’t R2 servers getting lvl 60 option?

Flag Post

Again, it’s due to the age of the server, just like the pays to consume event.

Flag Post

Well. Shame on us for being ahead of the curve. Why they continue to cater to the middle of the road is beyond me.

Flag Post

Well, i was planning on spending on this if we could get 60’s…but since we cant…guess not? pointless promo again :/

Though…atleast it can be noted that the cutoff for the good stuff moved from s53 for the spend event to s54…wonder when we will be included?

Flag Post

i laugh how oceanic has cash shop boxes for lvl 3 refinement crystals (lvl 60 gear), but our legen stones are 40/50 due to server age.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TarkkaBear:

i laugh how oceanic has cash shop boxes for lvl 3 refinement crystals (lvl 60 gear), but our legen stones are 40/50 due to server age.

All Kong servers fall under this.

Flag Post

What server # was R2 on when Kong 1 came out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lottabyte:

What server # was R2 on when Kong 1 came out?

Somewhere in the 50’s from what i can see