Forums Wartune

Troop Calculator page 2

60 posts

Flag Post

is your calculator down right now sir?

 
Flag Post

Works for me.

Figures for my Lv 50 Knights are 100% matching now.

For the record, Lv 50 to 51 upgrade costs 2321392 Daru (51)^3 * (15 + 2.5)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killawattjr:

is your calculator down right now sir?

It may have been down earlier I think 000webhosts does site maintenance once in awhile.

 
Flag Post

any way we can find out the values for the lvl 50 chinese troops to calc needed daru to make them 60 off the bat?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TarkkaBear:

any way we can find out the values for the lvl 50 chinese troops to calc needed daru to make them 60 off the bat?

We could if we knew the multiplier. If so, ohhhhhhhhh baby. :)

 
Flag Post

If we wanted to know so bad couldn’t we just get a chinese speaking player to translate for us? He could go onto their server and ask a stronger player for us. All you gotta do would be use a proxy from a chinese IP, if I knew chinese I woulda done this for you guys a long time ago.

 
Flag Post

i thought 50 troops are in the NEXT update for the chinese servers…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alveolate:

i thought 50 troops are in the NEXT update for the chinese servers…

They have them already.

 
Flag Post

anyone manage to find that info? =o

 
Flag Post

BTW if you click daru required:
it will copy paste a message like this “Daru required for level 45 Knight from level 44 requires: 1366875 daru.”
Didn’t mention it because it’s not that much of a ground breaking feature lol

 
Flag Post

Hey Dragonock! Something strange : when i calculate for knights/angels:
1→50 costs 24.384.360 darus seems ok
50→60 costs 30.157.312 darus seems ok
but 1→60 costs 58.605.732 darus which doesn’t match with 24.384.360 + 30.157.312 = 54.541.672

Other little difference with my Angel level 35 which have 2612 HP with Academy HP boost level 21 :
different with your calc which seems to be : 1191 + 39*34 + 105 = 2622 HP

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Thom57:

Hey Dragonock! Something strange : when i calculate for knights/angels:
1→50 costs 24.384.360 darus seems ok
50→60 costs 30.157.312 darus seems ok
but 1→60 costs 58.605.732 darus which doesn’t match with 24.384.360 + 30.157.312 = 54.541.672

Other little difference with my Angel level 35 which have 2612 HP with Academy HP boost level 21 :
different with your calc which seems to be : 1191 + 39*34 + 105 = 2622 HP

I’ll look into it when I get home
edit:
Can’t figure out the fix it has something to do with the formula changing past 50. (don’t recommend leveling knights past 45 with lvl50 troops coming next patch)
Angels are jsut weird, I tested my knights and their hp is fine, i think it doesnt increase by exactly 39 but more around 38.689ish and then rounds. I gave up it’s only a 10hp diff wont make a diff

 
Flag Post

wow first time ive seen this, great job dragnock

 
Flag Post

Hi can someone do me a massive favour and use the calculator for me as iam a mac user and use safari(doesnt support silverlight i believe)
i have 7.9m daru will be about 9-10m by time new troops get here what level troops would that get me the level 50 troops i mean?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Teni40:

Hi can someone do me a massive favour and use the calculator for me as iam a mac user and use safari(doesnt support silverlight i believe)
i have 7.9m daru will be about 9-10m by time new troops get here what level troops would that get me the level 50 troops i mean?

Per the calc, 10m will net you level 37 (cost = 9,884,160).

 
Flag Post

a feature you could add if you felt like it is a field to enter daru amont and show what levels you can get with that :)

 
Flag Post

Edited: Formula found and adjusted(read 6 posts below), works like a charm, here’s you’re daru costs for L50 troops!

L40 – 13,111,610 daru
L50 – 31,699,440 daru
L55 – 48,670,360 daru
L60 – 70,903,920 daru
L70 – 135,202,750 daru

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fireshock:

L40 – 13,111,550 daru
L50 – 31,699,370 daru
L60 – 65,303,180 daru

Its for Angels/Knights or lvl 50 troops?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 777alexxxxxx777:
Originally posted by fireshock:

L40 – 13,111,550 daru
L50 – 31,699,370 daru
L60 – 65,303,180 daru

Its for Angels/Knights or lvl 50 troops?

50s.

 
Flag Post

Troop Calc says a bit over 75m for L60.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

Troop Calc says a bit over 75m for L60.

You missed the part where the calc says, “estimation” for new troops. Because, as I said, it doesn’t follow the same formula, that is, according to the Screenshots from Chinese servers and vids I have seen.

Also, added L70, figured out the fix to the daru calc above 60. Not sure how(or if) it’s rounded though, but it’s only 5 daru less if not rounded the same was as 1-60.

P.S. Working on a post to explain how I calculated it for the non-believers. Just because I didn’t make the calc doesn’t mean I don’t know squat ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fireshock:
Originally posted by Atombender:

Troop Calc says a bit over 75m for L60.

You missed the part where the calc says, “estimation” for new troops. Because, as I said, it doesn’t follow the same formula, that is, according to the Screenshots from Chinese servers and vids I have seen.

Also, added L70, figured out the fix to the daru calc above 60. Not sure how(or if) it’s rounded though, but it’s only 5 daru less if not rounded the same was as 1-60.

P.S. Working on a post to explain how I calculated it for the non-believers. Just because I didn’t make the calc doesn’t mean I don’t know squat ;)

In my experiences, people are so hungry for leaders/information, they will follow/trust anyone. =)

Errr… I don’t mean you’re incorrect on anything, I just mean we like to listen to those who have something interesting to say. :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

In my experiences, people are so hungry for leaders/information, they will follow/trust anyone. =)

Errr… I don’t mean you’re incorrect on anything, I just mean we like to listen to those who have something interesting to say. :)

I totally understand, but I don’t like it when people come out and blatantly say, “You’re wrong,” because they’ve been told other things by other people earlier. :) I guess I should have realized this was the internet…and expected such comments :\

Anyways…I fiddled with numbers some more, and fiddled with the adjusting the original, found a pattern, and voila!

Actually very simple, although odd, the multiplier is 19.5, with a minor adjustment(keep in mind, there are no data points from 51-60 that I have seen, so this split may actually be @ L50/L51, but I expect it to be L60/L61):

Daru Cost(L2-L50) = RoundDown{[(Lvl^3) * 19.5], -1}

Daru Cost(L51+) = RoundDown{[(Lvl^3) * 19.5] * (7/6) , -1}

Differentiating between parens for those who hate math..also, the Round function is out of excel: RoundDown(num,decimal places), Rounds a number down, and to so many decimal places, in this formula, the -1 represents rounding to the nearest 10s place (0 is simply no decimals).

For those who have seen the Screenshots/Videos of other Daru numbers, this should match all those values, provied I didn’t make a typo that I haven’t caught yet in the formula :) Here’s the values I’ve seen, you can double check if you like:

L3 – 520
L11 – 25950
L14 – 53500
L15 – 65810
L16 – 79870
L21 – 180580
L23 – 237250
L47 – 2024540 (couldn’t make out first 4 numbers, but the last 3 were obviously 540)
L71 – 8142470

Enjoy!! and if Dragonock chooses, can update new troops when this has been confirmed.

Edited for those of you who saw the -6 part, turns out none of the numbers effected by taking it out and changing Round to RoundDown were known data points, so I’m assuming the formula uses RoundDown instead, also cleaned up post slightly :)

Edited to reflect that the increased cost(7/6 more) happens @ L51 instead of L61

 
Flag Post

I didn’t even say you’re wrong but enjoy your stay on the internet anyway.

 
Flag Post

R2’s 1.5 update video on youtube shows lvl 66 troops and their costs at 72 million daru, they they do show them being called spellswords, which apparently isn’t what they’ll be called.