Forums Wartune

Being trolled by customer support

3 posts

Flag Post

Cliff’s Notes version:

I bought Power of Healing.
I used the little scroll to activate it.
It never activated, leaving me still purchasing healing potions regularly.
I contacted customer support.
Customer support repeatedly asked for a screenshot that I have now sent 3 times.

I’m at the end of my rope. I just want the 475 balens back. It’s a mess.

They are now sending me this message ad nauseum (to which I have replied with a screenshot three times):

Hello,
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are working hard to resolve the issue you are having, however; we are in need of additional information from you. We are asking you to please provide a Screen-shot of what you are seeing so that we may further assist in a timely manner. We intend to study this issue further but we require a screen shot.

If you do not know how to obtain a screenshot please check the following link to learn how. Please copy and paste the following link in your browser and go to this site. This site will show you how to create a screenshot on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows#In_Windows_Vista Thank you!

The R2Games Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

This is incredible.

Flag Post

There’s no skin-colored scroll under your stamina count? :(

Flag Post

I have the same feeling, I spent over 5k ballens and it did register me for the right reward. So far haven’t heard anything from them. Also balens went missing from my account two weeks ago, still no report back from them on what happened.