Forums Wartune

[Promotion] Bonus Recharge Goodies!

21 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 1/28 – 2/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)
Servers: All servers

Description: Recharge 1000 Balens or more and receive bonus goodies, including a Little Wings Gift Box and a 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card. Open the Little Wings Gift Box to receive a small pair of wings!

Small/baby wings have +40/+1% to all.

Flag Post

any stats on wings yet? LoL would be nice if it was stackable with current wings =, like mounts :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bloodlysen:

any stats on wings yet? LoL would be nice if it was stackable with current wings =, like mounts :)

40 patk/matk/pdef/mdef , 400 hp and 1% patk/matk/pdef/mdef/hp.

Flag Post

Exact details would be nice, like recharge 1000 balens and receive x, recharge 10000 balens and receive y.

Flag Post

I don’t know any balen users that haven’t bought the large wings. Like the Hall of Fame event, I think this is lame and poorly thought about. I think r2games are out of touch here. The 24hr SC is okay I guess :/

Oh and while I’m at it hehe, $16 for 200 Soul Stones. R2 are crazy ppl.

Flag Post

So this promotion is to tempt non-cashers to buy the small wings? Good job r2, I bet you have a team of milkmaids working hard for you!

Why do these inferior wings look (relatively speaking) better than those hideous ones that cost more?

Flag Post

So will we ever have free wings out of curiosity? I know theres been talk of free wings with half the stats or whatever just wondering if thats true and they’re just trying to make more money here before they decide to release them or if the talk is false. Thanks to anyone who can give me a definite answer on that. : /

Flag Post
Originally posted by EM1NEM:

I don’t know any balen users that haven’t bought the large wings. Like the Hall of Fame event, I think this is lame and poorly thought about. I think r2games are out of touch here. The 24hr SC is okay I guess :/

Oh and while I’m at it hehe, $16 for 200 Soul Stones. R2 are crazy ppl.

you know I was thinking the same thing , I got 1500 soul stones from my king’s bounty and I thought how does this cost 120 dollars??

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizzy:

So this promotion is to tempt non-cashers to buy the small wings? Good job r2, I bet you have a team of milkmaids working hard for you!

Why do these inferior wings look (relatively speaking) better than those hideous ones that cost more?

Every promotion is made to tempt people into spending, that’s why they’re called promotions and there are plenty of others that you could be justified for trashing but this is definetly not one of them. I believe it will be very valuable for people that have never intended to spend serious money on this game but want to grab a few extra crypt keys or socketing rods and possibly for the ones currently just purchasing VIP status too. I never thought I’d say it but.. great promotion r2games!

Flag Post

@pogre R2 is doing even worse things to crystal saga(making new casher stuff and basicly killing the market for non cashers)

Flag Post

recharged on 1/27 doh!….any chance of retroactive application? XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkghosts1313:

I don’t get R2games or whoever’s setting the price.

If the small wing’s stat is 40patk/matk/mdef/pdef, 400 hp and 1% increase in patk/matk/pdef/mdef/hp and it cost 1000 balens, which is about proportional to 10 dollars.

Then wouldn’t that tempt players to just go for the 120patk/matk/mdef/pdef, 1200 hp, and 2% increase that cost 20 dollars instead? (which is about 5 dollars in chinese server).

Flag Post
Originally posted by YbrikIkus09:
Originally posted by darkghosts1313:

I don’t get R2games or whoever’s setting the price.

If the small wing’s stat is 40patk/matk/mdef/pdef, 400 hp and 1% increase in patk/matk/pdef/mdef/hp and it cost 1000 balens, which is about proportional to 10 dollars.

Then wouldn’t players just go for 120patk/matk/mdef/pdef, 1200 hp, and 2% increase that cost cashers 20 dollars instead?

Some people do surveys for kreds. Its harder to reach 2k then 1k….

Flag Post

Only a fool would buy them.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228-wartune/topics/316140-info-desired-items

could have sworn voting was suppose to be for all free players not to update recharge pack.

Flag Post

You get them as a bonus for recharging, only a fool would think you buy them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pogrebnik:

You get them as a bonus for recharging, only a fool would think you buy them.

I’m the fool for buying the 1000 balens when i already have a demon wing just to show you guys the differences in picture.

Flag Post

Bah the promotion is meant to tempt you first to buy 1,000 balens then they probably hope people will go and buy the $20 wings because the stats are way better for them. They technically are free they simply require you to recharge to get them it doesn’t consume these balens you’re recharging if I am to understand this correctly, which I believe I do. It isn’t something you’re buying it’s a promotion you get 1,000 balens they throw this in and probably hope you go for the better/cash wings later on. Just my opinion of all this. I suppose it’s better than nothing ain’t it?

Flag Post

mmmmmmm, YbrikIkus09, 56 crypt keys.
very tasty

Flag Post

WTB way to gift these useless wings to a free player friend or 3.

Make it happen r2.

Flag Post

Kill thread.