Forums Wartune

[Promotion] Limited Edition – Soul Crystal Pack!

15 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 01/28 00:00:00 – 02/01 23:59:59 (Server Time)
Servers: ALL

Description: Don’t have enough Soul Crystal? Well, look no further! Available for only a short period of time, select Soul Crystal Packs will be on sale in the Shop.

199 Balens – Soul Crystal Pack I – Soul Crystal x20 (Limit 200 per day)
1599 Balens – Soul Crystal Pack II – Soul Crystal x200 (Limit 50 per day)

Flag Post

How much will it cost to go from level 15 to level 25?

R2 insults us all again. It’s sick.

Flag Post

WOW, i waited long time for souls crystals pack to come (did not have 1st one in shop:(). but 2 bucks for 20 souls!!?? for lvl16 i need 719 souls, thats 36 packs x 2 bucks = 76 bucks for one lvl. R2 is mocking us :(

Flag Post

C’mon KE, you got to do something.

These promotions are sickening me and pissing off the entire* kongregate wartune community.

*Do not ask for proof for proof will not be provided. Just follow your heart and you will feel it proven!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EM1NEM:

How much will it cost to go from level 15 to level 25?

R2 insults us all again. It’s sick.

a hundred k balen or so atleast

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizzy:

These promotions are sickening me and pissing off the entire* kongregate wartune community.

*Do not ask for proof for proof will not be provided. Just follow your heart and you will feel it proven!

What do you want me to do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Take machine guns to their headquarters and obliterate them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

yep those promotions just make another 1k players quit the game… just saying

Flag Post

First time was 500 and 50, now they made it 2,5 as expensive.
39800+79950=119750 a day if u get them all bit under $1200 which would buy me arround 10 more lvls aka 20% more gem effect.

Are they hoping millionairs playing this game?

Flag Post

I don’t see the problem Oo I see this event as expencive, and simply don’t participate in buying SC. =)

If it turns out enough people find it a good investment, r2 did a good move, if enough people (say less than 40% bought of last time SC event was here), r2 sees it was a bad model to go by.

I have a feeling there is a few people reaching for 60k BR going nuts on this event, which turns into big payday.
Who knows maybe something after will come along to balance it a bit more out so the playing field stays interesting ;)

Flag Post

Did you just use the word balanced when it comes to cash/balens? :D
Silly rabbit.

Flag Post

Yes I did.
It is easily illustrated by the horse whips. You can buy your way up for some balens. But as levels require more and more, and at a higher rate even, you will see the people who spent less catch up or close in every step of the way.
Hence spend more or slowly get relatively weaker to those you payed to get ahead of.

Add new gear, so higher bonuses, meaning less impact from gem % increase from soul crystals, and your bonus there will be relatively weaker in addition, to you progressing in new soul crystal levels slower than others so they will faster be catching up there.

The edge you get from balens is created to be sort of temporary so you will want to spend more balens. =) Sure the casher kills the nonecasher in a blink, but are you really surprised about that in a F2P game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tambar: Sure the casher kills the nonecasher in a blink, but are you really surprised about that in a P2W game?

Fixed that for you.
There are a few F2P games in which cashing doesn’t mean much.

Flag Post

There is no doubt these “Promos” are a joke, but as to it you just do in game events… from kings bounty i got the 1.2k soul crystals. If it was cheaper to cash i’d be going nuts cashing.

Flag Post

Kill thread.