Forums Wartune

GOOD Rotation for a knight on wb

55 posts

Flag Post

well up to a point . a knight can stand in front row on wb.
since ur troops survives and add in attacks between ur double hit, u might lose the chance to double hit . so i want some working rotation for a knight in front row at boss.

for back raw. i can recommend, delp>slasher>normalatt+Ul slasher> normal att> normalatt>normalatt + slasher/uslasher base on how well u timed ur att >death

for front raw. i cant really find a working rotation with double hit so please post some for me to try out thx ^^

Flag Post

In either back/front row i like to do 1st round vs wb is a rage gainer then 2nd round and every round after as ulti slash/delphic/ulti slash/auto+slash/auto+ulti slash/auto+slash etc til boss ulti

Flag Post
Originally posted by daunzey:

In either back/front row i like to do 1st round vs wb is a rage gainer then 2nd round and every round after as ulti slash/delphic/ulti slash/auto+slash/auto+ulti slash/auto+slash etc til boss ulti

Interesting.

First round, I either sacrifice for rage or rage rune. Every round thereafter I delphic, auto+slash, auto, auto+slash, etc. I use the ulti if I don’t feel like Balen’ing/reviving.

Flag Post

AA: Auto Attack
+ 12 rage = 100% PATK

S: Slasher
+ 15 rage @ lvl 5 = 132% PATK + 205

US: Ultimate Slasher
+ 0 rage @ lvl 5 = 150 + 25% PATK + 300

DD: Delphic Destroyer
– 80 rage @ lvl 3 = 340 + 25% PATK + 560

EDD: Enhanced Delphic Destroyer
– 100 rage @ lvl 2 = 405 + 25% PATK + 768

1st round build up 100 rage:
(spam as screen fades to black) US / AA + S / AA + US / AA + S / AA + US / AA + S
rage: 30+0 / 12+15 / 12+0 / 12+15 / 12+0 / 12+15 = 30+105

2nd round onwards with 100 rage:
(spam as screen fades to black) DD or EDD / AA + S / AA + US / AA + S / AA + US / AA + S
rage: 100-80 or 100-100 / +105

the ult-slash doubles are quite hard to land, mostly dependent on pure luck. a perfect double hitting combo (or rotation) should land 11 hits total. once your hero can tank all 5 normal wb hits with voucher bonus, you shd place your troops behind you. letting troops hit for 5 rounds is a pretty sizeable amount of dmg.

i’ve not tried EDD myself, but if you persistently get 100 rage per round, i don’t see why not!

Flag Post

See, I tried that using all sorts of markers. I can get more getting rid of the ulti because A) it’s a slow fire (eats precious time) and B) if it fails to be combo (90% of the time), it eats a whole turn that could have been used in a guaranteed combo.

Now if you want the most bang for your buck, use utli.

Flag Post

my success rate was more like 50%… but you do make a good point. when i fail badly, i sometimes lose a turn, and even when i succeed, it does take a while to fire off (i estimate about 3-5 sec?).

a full combo usually helps me to catch up with whoever’s ahead of me tho. i can start a WB late and still catch up all the way to the top.

Flag Post

The best rotation I ever found, which is extremely inconsistent, is the following. (Using Alveolate Key)

S/US+S/AA+US/S/AA+US/DD

I have tried time after time to figure out the timing because if the US+S part is off, the whole sequence does not work. Also I believe once or twice I was successful in adding a US at the end of that rotation. Either way I know that with 50% voucher at level 50 I was consistently getting 34-35k gold per round with that rotation. Now I am lucky to be getting 31k at 57…I must be getting old…

Flag Post

alveolate ur rotation is quite challenging. placing all double hits in between. i assume u have a really good pc with no latency delay. to pull a /aa+s/ aa+Us/ combo with ur troop att between is hard since they att takes away ur “animation” time and after that combo WB will mostly double att back with u doing AA in between .^^ but ill try that out thx.

daunzey ur rotation is kinda weird “lots of rage consume but not enough round to regain enough rage” . i cant really undstand it but ill try .

kowingeyes . ur combi are pretty standard.. a save combo ^ but i m trying to find one with abit more dmg out put. knights have it hard with gold ^ and they need alot gold to be good

maxxian i ll try that combo . but Us+S is .. hard since both take “1” turn to cast and i m not sure if after using slasher first ur CD will be ready to combo the 2nd slasher.

well after experimenting abit i tell u guys how well it went but thanks for sharing ^^

Flag Post

With 45 PvP set, back row

Slasher – Ulti Slasher – Slasher – Autohit – Slasher (at this point you’ll have 87 Rage) – Delphic

I have not found a more reliable combo until the Boss’ Ultimate wipes me off.

Flag Post

Well the first round is rage gainer…..US+ auto and slasher+repeat sequence
Next round just start with delphic…enhanced won’t work because the boss hits you before it. After just do auto+slasher+US repeatedly just make sure your using ultimate slasher immediately if your lucky it might double hit with it. Only reason I would use enhanced delphic is at a last hit moment.

Flag Post

I will throw in some numbers after Drake boss in 2 hours.

Flag Post

i know this thread is for knights but im a archer does anyone know what i should be doing :D

Flag Post

Better make an own thread, otherwise it’s getting too cluttered.

Flag Post

Back from Redoga Drake with figures

Lv 49 Knight (back row)
Buffs: Voucher 50%, Lv 3 Pow, Lv 3 Char (no runes used)
PATK: 10683, Crit: 1245

Troops: Lv 49 Knights (usually one of them would survive long enough to see the Ultimate)
PATK: 4876

Skills: Slasher 5/5, Ulti Slasher 5/5, Delphic 2/3

Cycle: Slasher – Ulti Slasher – Slasher – Autohit – Slasher – Delphic

Cycle was pulled off on every turn (except the last one because the boss died before I did so it’s not included in the calculation)

1409851 damage / 13 turns = 108450 damage per turn

Overall damage was just under 1,5m, Rank 99

Flag Post

well when i use my combo i usually have at least 80 rage to do delphic1 2nd attack each round but i keep an eye on it so if it’s under 80 i open with slash n i’m only lv43 xD

Flag Post

Though the “safe” combo of mine will yield a little less possibly, its speed means you can get through the session quicker and continue to revive.

Flag Post

@ Atom if you save delphic for 2nd round and not use it in first you can always start it and then use auto+slasher – ultimate slasher this way I get like 33k for first round and 38-42k for rounds after that but i’m a lvl 56 knights with lvl 5 will destroyer. I can normally top 3 wb on my server.

Flag Post

i’m no longer playing my lv50 knight… but maxxian and GunsNRoses1’s values are very close to what i used to get (35+k gold/daru per round). i remember my next landmark was to hit 40k per round, but quit before that.

my astral setup was different tho. i had Enhanced Will Destroyer lv4 and Pristine Force lv4. my gear was refined to have at least 5star PATK and/or 5star Power on all 8 pieces, and i had at least a lv4 PATK gem in each one (8x again). the focus on dmg output definitely makes a difference!

additionally, if your hp is enough to tank all 5 (normal) hits of WB, you should stand in front of your troops and take all 5 hits, letting your troops survive to hit for all 5 rounds. the knight troops are pretty good at double hitting too! they practically shadow me every time i double hit.

now, i know that my sequence is difficult to hit — and i don’t have perfect latency either… in fact, i lag quite badly sometimes. KE’s sequence is definitely the safe one to follow, and speed makes a fair argument too. i usually only get 11-14 rounds per WB. fairly certain KE’s shorter sequence would gain you at least 1-3 more rounds.

lastly, i firmly believe in opening with delphic. i’ve tried casting it at various intervals, it always starts with a fairly significant delay if it isn’t at the start. also, the first strike is the only one where there is zero chance of double-hitting, so it’s best to put delphic there. according to GNR, EDD eats up the first strike, so it’s not viable as an opener. would appreciate a confirmation on that!

Flag Post
Originally posted by maxxian:

The best rotation I ever found, which is extremely inconsistent, is the following. (Using Alveolate Key)

S/US+S/AA+US/S/AA+US/DD

I have tried time after time to figure out the timing because if the US+S part is off, the whole sequence does not work. Also I believe once or twice I was successful in adding a US at the end of that rotation. Either way I know that with 50% voucher at level 50 I was consistently getting 34-35k gold per round with that rotation. Now I am lucky to be getting 31k at 57…I must be getting old…

just so everyone is clear, each / … / indicates one “turn” (i.e. one interval between 2 WB attacks).

tbh, this has gotta be the oddest rotation i’ve seen… i have not once managed to double hit with 2 different skills… except maybe when the enemy is stunned / slowed by archer’s deep freeze. definitely never managed to chain a US + S in one turn before!

also, AA + S is the easiest double hit combo. i assume that each skill has a “casting delay” between when you enter it and when it actually “plays out” in battle. if this casting delay is real, i think Slasher has the shortest casting delay, therefore it is easy to “squeeze it in” after the AA and before the next WB attack. to double hit with Slasher, you basically click/spam 11111 as your toon is running off to AA the WB. there is a good margin of error, so even if you hit the key a bit late, you can still land the double hit.

as i stated, AA + US is very difficult to land, and as KE noted, there doesn’t seem to be a clear “marker” to cast it. from my experience, Ult Slash has a far longer “casting delay” so you need to spam 22222 earlier. when i succeed in double hitting with US, it’s when i spam 22222 during the moment that Slasher hits the WB (i.e. the sword slashes down to the floor). i believe this window is very small, and any kind of lag may throw the US dbl hit off.

hopefully the details help a bit when you are trying it out!

Flag Post

knight front row

auto, delphic, auto+ultimate slasher, auto+slasher, ultimate slasher, auto+slasher

time this right and dont be lagging you will start each round with 94 rage banked, so you can stay consistent through the entire wb, as a knight i can make top ten with this when buffed and using balens of course, you need to be quick or you lose your doubles and you will mess up your starting rage for next round, the 5th move with ultimate slasher alone you can try to double it, but more then 50% of the time you wont so i dont bother anymore

Flag Post

BTW there’s no need to mash buttons, just hold them down and the skills will activate at the earliest (?) moment.

Flag Post

I use the same rotation every round of wb. This rotation usually never fails and it gets you to full rage every time. US/AA+S/US/AA+S/US/Delph it is possible to do a double hit with the 2nd and 3rd US but this is not consistent and you risk losing a turn and not making it to delphic.

Flag Post

Unfortunately i can only double hit with normal+slasher…normal + US don’t work everytime cause of the lag…

Flag Post
Originally posted by leeroypowers:

I use the same rotation every round of wb. This rotation usually never fails and it gets you to full rage every time. US/AA+S/US/AA+S/US/Delph it is possible to do a double hit with the 2nd and 3rd US but this is not consistent and you risk losing a turn and not making it to delphic.

yep i have also noted the difficulty of double hitting with US. it’s quite bad as a miss can basically eat into the next turn.

that is also why i prefer doing delphic on the first strike (i would not delphic for my first round, using round 1 purely for rage gaining). the first strike is the most guaranteed hit (almost no way to lag out of that) plus normal DD can be cast before WB’s first hit.

indeed there is no need to mash buttons, but on slower PCs, holding down the button MAY result in lag (my com freezes a bit when i hold down the key for too long).

Flag Post

If you want to perform a good rotation, like the one from Ybri’s topic, you need a good pc and a good connection.
My connection is good, my pc is not, so i can’t even do a normal+US double hit, or, the be honest, i can perform it like one of three times…
I feel like that’s the QTE who suffer more from lag and prevent me form perform correct timing double hits, cause i have no problem with normal+slasher double hits.