Forums Wartune

Merge with 1.5X Patch Preview

19 posts

Flag Post

Cross-Server Battlegrounds

We’ve got lots of changes coming to the Battlegrounds, many requested by the players. However, to bring those requests to life, a larger pool of players was needed. As such, Battlegrounds will now be held across all servers. With having a larger group of players to pull from, we’ll be able to implement one of the most requested items from players for the Battlegrounds. Battlegrounds will be divided by level, with players of level 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and level 70-80 fighting separately. In addition, we’ll be adding more opportunities to allow players to access the Battlegrounds. Battlegrounds will run ten times a day, once an hour starting at 1:00 PM server time. Players are welcome to attend as many Battlegrounds as they wish, but will only be able to receive rewards for the first two attempts. After that, players will only receive Honor and Cross Server Points.

What are Cross Server Points you ask? Those will be needed in the Cross Server Battleground Rankings, where the best of the best will be able to win…. stuff. What kind of…. stuff? Wait and see!

Flag Post

When is this going to get implemented?

Flag Post

So it will be possible to get 5 times more Honor a day in the battlegrounds ?
Sounds completely unbalanced. Top players already gain way more Honor a day than lower lvls. They will be Lord Divine within a few weeks.

Flag Post

From what I can tell, this could be changed. Two attempts are counted for points and honor. This could change though. It is difficult to find on the CHN servers.

Flag Post

If the desc is correct it will be 2 attempts for the chests and end rewards, along with point and honor, and cross server points and honor only for the remaining 8…

Flag Post

I think its only 2 attempts count for the end of BG honor/insignia reward; you’ll still get honor and crosserver points for all your kills. I don’t think they mention about the chests/shards. Cross-server points are also for rankings and apparently can also be spent in a new shop tab. As far as getting 5x more honor in a day – honor gain is capped at 3000 a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yushaa:

Sounds completely unbalanced. Top players already gain way more Honor a day than lower lvls. They will be Lord Divine within a few weeks.

It’s more of the opposite, helping lower level/rank people more since high level/rank players reach the 3000 cap in 1-2 battlegrounds.

Flag Post

don’t think so, as they are matched vs same level range and pretty sure that on all wartune servers are non-casher and casher as well.
Doubt that the top cashers are on kong only.

Flag Post

haha the thought of having to face off with Namira in Oceanic BG’s in time is not fun hahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyoghin:

It’s more of the opposite, helping lower level/rank people more since high level/rank players reach the 3000 cap in 1-2 battlegrounds.

Ok, was not knowing about the daily honor cap.
Still, not everyone gains 300 honor per BG, far from it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyoghin:

Ok, was not knowing about the daily honor cap.
Still, not everyone gains 300 honor per BG, far from it.

Especially since there may be no cap on lost honor per day. :o

Flag Post

is the daily honor cap 3k? i thought it was 1k…

anyways, i think this is a good move by R2! this has been requested since before 1.45 and i’m glad they’re working to implement it.

Originally posted by spell_binder:

When is this going to get implemented?

is there any ETA for 1.5? is it in 1-2 weeks? or 1-2 months?

it seems the Chinese/SEA servers don’t give an ETA either… but their patches have A LOT more stuff (all are in Chinese… try google translate if you need to):

►CN Servers 1.5 patch
-1.5 Patch FAQ
-1.5 Latest Features
-Title System (not Honor Rank)
-Cross-Server BG
-1.5 Solo Instances
-1.5 MP Instances
-Fashion System
-Daimon? Vehicles and Tools on Battlefield?

►SEA Servers 1.5 patch
-33 items listed
including CSBG, Divine Altar, lv70-80 instances, lv70 gear, Fashion System, lv50 troops, special instances (3rd tab after Chapter 3 in Heroes’ Hall), CS-Ranks, Red Astrals, emoticons, Titles, Wings in combat, etc (most but not all are mentioned in CN server 1.5)

Flag Post

r2 has said sometime feb for the start of 1.5 afaik

Flag Post

By the way, as it currently stands, the 3000 cap is honor gained. So if you reach the cap and then lose 400 honor for example, you won’t be able to regain that lost honor. Had some people on my server get confused over this.

Flag Post

Summarized: Honor lost counts against cap. :(

Flag Post

Really glad to hear about this, hope can be implemented soon at good condition, especially crash problems between servers

Flag Post

i know that a lot of people like the idea of battlegrounds getting split into more brackets but as a soon to be lvl 55 i cant help but feel after lvl 60 and lvl 70 you would stand no chance at all to gain any honour putting you far behind so i personally want BG to stay the same and not change

Flag Post

not exactly as a non casher lvl 55, I am just going to to stay at 58 and farm honor. There is no way I will be able to compete with vip, large cashers in 60+ bg. Plus I don’t want to grind for exp, insignia for new gear anymore. So yeah going to max upgrade gear and stay below 60.

Flag Post

This needs to be merged with the 1.5X thread which is stickied. Thanks!